WRFL DIV2 RESERVES - Home of Blueboy16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the week the WRFL changed the result from the West Footscray/ North Sunshine game in the reserves from a few weeks ago because North had 19 players on the ground at one stage so expect the ladder to change slightly.

Heading into finals which teams do u think will make it, which team has the potential to go all the way?

West have moved into 3rd spot, don't count them out yet. Should be a ripper finals series in the ressys.

should be a ripper end to the home and away season also with heights seeming 2 have the easiest run home with coburg/braybrook/deer park
Albanvale - Braybrook/deer park/north f
North f - Wynd/wests/alban
Wests - Deer park/North f/north s
North Sun - Brunswick/wynd/wests
Wyndamvale - North f/north sun/western magpies

particularly the last fortnight i think will determine who finishes 3rd 4th and 5th and who just misses out. i think its pretty settled with both heights and albanvales run home that they should finsih 1-2 anybody disagree?

should be a ripper end to the home and away season also with heights seeming 2 have the easiest run home with coburg/braybrook/deer park

particularly the last fortnight i think will determine who finishes 3rd 4th and 5th and who just misses out. i think its pretty settled with both heights and albanvales run home that they should finsih 1-2 anybody disagree?

North Sunshine r struggling, they got done by western magpies,they should get over brunswick, but the way they played last week probably just, but definitely not against wests or wyndhamvale, unfortunately Western Magpies r coming home like a steam train, but unfortunately a couple of weeks too late.

Yeah it does look as though the top 2 are set.

North Foots have three tough ones. I guess its not a bad thing though... as we will be meeting the same sides come finals time and would rather play games played against better sides than having walk overs against rubble.

Yeah it does look as though the top 2 are set.

North Foots have three tough ones. I guess its not a bad thing though... as we will be meeting the same sides come finals time and would rather play games played against better sides than having walk overs against rubble.

Good to come home with some tough ones leading into finals. Heights twos are pretty much set now as they are at full strength. No one really to come back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typewritter when do u make your return, our team is going about nicely, good to see it will be a good final series and hopefully we will start getting proper umpires. Fukn sick of the crappy umpires that we cop every week. Who do u think will win the BNF this year. It will be very close i think.

i will be back bigger than ever (literally) this week.

i think u would have to be favourite tats man along with scruffy. i think it will be the closest count in years where usually the winner polls about 120 this year i think 60 would win it i reckon very even team

i will be back bigger than ever (literally) this week.

i think u would have to be favourite tats man along with scruffy. i think it will be the closest count in years where usually the winner polls about 120 this year i think 60 would win it i reckon very even team

I agree it will be close not because it's an even team but because of players going up and down, being out injured and being inconsistant. I think Tatts better known as 'the poodle' will be top 5 with a good chance of winning it, doesn't play many bad games.

I agree it will be close not because it's an even team but because of players going up and down, being out injured and being inconsistant. I think Tatts better known as 'the poodle' will be top 5 with a good chance of winning it, doesn't play many bad games.

I think tats would have to be favourite at this point in season. Dan & scruff would be up there but injuries may have cost them. I wouldn't be suprised to see FAISELBY right up there as well.

hey tats, bobby, rocket, bangers is it true the big number 8 will be making his much anticipated return this week against the mighty brookers. im sure big fais and mushy would be rapt to have him hitting them on the **** from 55m away (if he can first get through the warm ups and then pull the splinters out of his dup).

on a more serious note id like to congratulate Mark 'Bomber' Thomson on him playing the big 450 tomoro. i wish him well and hope he enjoys the moment.

it will also be a loss to the 2s in seeing Jumping Jimmy Weston go back and play in the 1s after his cameo in the 2s last week but it will be great to have another great senior player coming back from injury through the 2s this week. again hilighting the depth of the mighty dragons

Yer typewriter your news is correct, the big number 8 is back this week, i hope he gets through unscaved and he can get back his good form. Good luck to bomber on his 450 i hope he can enjoy the game with a win.

Typewritter how did you see the big number 8 yesterday, i thought he was getting back to some form, big last week for the double chance and i hope North get up and beat aubanvale, as this will give us the week off in the first final. Two bad injures for us yesterday, scruffy and chinni both fell down to injury but i think chinni will be right for next week

i spoke to the number 8 after the game and he pulled up real well primed for a big contribution and a full game against deer park

He showed a lot of skill and will only get better the fitter he gets.

Big Faisel is in career best form and stringing together some good games. He is capable of anything and would have close to the best set of hands in the league. I hear that he is hoping the weather doesnt warm up too much because of the Turkish rug he wears under his jumper he is warm enough already. I actually saw a couple of players on a cold day putting their hands up the back of his jumper at quarter time to warm up.

i spoke to the number 8 after the game and he pulled up real well primed for a big contribution and a full game against deer park

Hey typewriter, i didnt realise the big no 8 was out. I was pretty sure i seen him running around in the previous weeks. Although he did look a big slimmer and seemed to have a haircut.

Hey typewriter, i didnt realise the big no 8 was out. I was pretty sure i seen him running around in the previous weeks. Although he did look a big slimmer and seemed to have a haircut.

yeah even took his position but he was an imposter with almost as good skills, and almost dominated like he does.

any tips for the big albanvale and norths game?
huge contest in terms of ladder positions a loss to the cobras and the dragons could finish on top which has its advantages and disadvantages.

im tipping the devils to just pip them and avenge last weeks loss. im hoping the cobras get up tho as i would rather not have the first week off in the finals

Its going to be a big last week in the ressies, i heard the machine is primed for finals and will want to show all his skills in front of a bigger crowd. Typewritter hows the hammys pulling up, i herad the machine plays 30% better with your presence in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back