WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointing the losses at albion, very quiet on recruits too! One thing is for sure....the deep hatred between albion and sunshine will be reignited with closer games....

Very disappointing the losses at albion, very quiet on recruits too! One thing is for sure....the deep hatred between albion and sunshine will be reignited with closer games....

let the hatred begin rnd 1 under lights.......goat herders are going down!!!

then spotty........

Well it's common knowledge about Perkins brannan, sutcliffe and urch then there is 3 or 4 other guns. Which will be out soon enough but I leave that for the colts to say.
On talent alone miles better than last year with a bit of luck will go very close!

no d'altera rock??? signed at colts i hear.......

Well it's common knowledge about Perkins brannan, sutcliffe and urch then there is 3 or 4 other guns. Which will be out soon enough but I leave that for the colts to say.
On talent alone miles better than last year with a bit of luck will go very close!

Seems as though the North Footscray Coach is more concerned about Port Colts than the club he is supposed to be coaching.

Seems as though the North Footscray Coach is more concerned about Port Colts than the club he is supposed to be coaching.

Stupid comment, The Rock knows the ins/outs of PC better than anyone, no problem him posting comments about them on this Forum.
The Rock is very professional and I have No Doubt he is putting 100% into his role as Coach of NF. Now get off his back

or maybe the old reverse psychology tactics for when they bump heads with them later in the season?
No doubt Rock is going to improve North but reverse psychology wont count for much when the two clubs clash. Fair gap between the two i would think. Colts will finish top two and so they should with the quality of list that has come together.No doubt with the quality they have picked up there would be no doubt for the first time in the clubs history the budget will hit the six figure range.

I don't think that is right but your entitled to your opinion.
I love port colts and always will and no doubt will return someday. Life long friends with or without footy!!

As for me putting in at nth foots you would have to ask the players. I'm actually loving it there and I'm looking fwd to building the club in to a power in divvy one. I'm not the only one involved either the previous coaching staff have been great and Ash Lewis and the committee are working overtime to get sponsors on board and are doing very well.
We will certainly be better than last year we have missed on 4 quality players that had trained with us which is a little dissapointing, though we will have around 12 new senior players next year. Also some very good juniors coming through.

I don't think that is right but your entitled to your opinion.
I love port colts and always will and no doubt will return someday. Life long friends with or without footy!!

As for me putting in at nth foots you would have to ask the players. I'm actually loving it there and I'm looking fwd to building the club in to a power in divvy one. I'm not the only one involved either the previous coaching staff have been great and Ash Lewis and the committee are working overtime to get sponsors on board and are doing very well.
We will certainly be better than last year we have missed on 4 quality players that had trained with us which is a little dissapointing, though we will have around 12 new senior players next year. Also some very good juniors coming through.

The boys must be looking forward to the Rd1 win coming up against us! I've still got those 10s on offer?

On another note mate, what has been the biggest difference you've found crossing from Colts to Nth? Is there anything that has challenged you that has taken you by surprise?

I think all the hatred, if there is any, is one way traffic. Five members of Albions premiership side played at Sunshine in the higher age groups of juniors, returning to Albion, their roots, at senior level, which is quite understandable. No animosity between those players and their families with Sunshine I would think.
Why we even share the same postcode.

The boys must be looking forward to the Rd1 win coming up against us! I've still got those 10s on offer?

On another note mate, what has been the biggest difference you've found crossing from Colts to Nth? Is there anything that has challenged you that has taken you by surprise?

To be honest things are very similar in a few ways when I took over at colts.
Two nites a week numbers are good struggle on 3rd night and consistency with our numbers
The group seem very close and party together. Which I love to see.

Our training has consisted with a lot of physicality and I'm very surprised at the hardness and toughness of a few, another trait similar to the colts boys.
We may lack a bit of quality compared to some of the big clubs but we will surprise a few and teams will certainly know they have played in a very physical contest.
Also surprising is that the list is so young.
I'll take the 10s on offer $200 on it. Payable rd 1.
Hoppers will go backwards on last year and we will improve so I'm very very confident of a first up win at home. Go the devils!!

Stupid comment, The Rock knows the ins/outs of PC better than anyone, no problem him posting comments about them on this Forum.
The Rock is very professional and I have No Doubt he is putting 100% into his role as Coach of NF. Now get off his back

The Rock is big enough and professional enough to make his own comments, which I respect. I am sure he doesn't need wanna be's/ never were's like you to make comments on his behalf.

To be honest things are very similar in a few ways when I took over at colts.
Two nites a week numbers are good struggle on 3rd night and consistency with our numbers
The group seem very close and party together. Which I love to see.

Our training has consisted with a lot of physicality and I'm very surprised at the hardness and toughness of a few, another trait similar to the colts boys.
We may lack a bit of quality compared to some of the big clubs but we will surprise a few and teams will certainly know they have played in a very physical contest.
Also surprising is that the list is so young.
I'll take the 10s on offer $200 on it. Payable rd 1.
Hoppers will go backwards on last year and we will improve so I'm very very confident of a first up win at home. Go the devils!!

Good value!

I'll see you rd1, I want my $200 in 50s thanks! Good luck with the rest of Pre season mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Pratt signed at Colts? Confirm anyone? They'd have to be favs now, one hand on the cup almost down at Murphy's! Good signing for the comp.

Box hill announced Daniel Pratt the other week....

I'll be backing nth footscray vs hoppers. Especially if they are getting more than 15 at training....

Daniel Pratt signed at Colts? Confirm anyone? They'd have to be favs now, one hand on the cup almost down at Murphy's! Good signing for the comp.

He's signed with the Box Hill Hawks this season.
Maybe he has listed Port as his feeder club, or perhaps it's a rumour sparked by the signing of Callum Urch.

Box hill announced Daniel Pratt the other week....

I'll be backing nth footscray vs hoppers. Especially if they are getting more than 15 at training....

Only 3 off a full side!!

Pratt confirmed at colts will play every game, also playing for free, expect Michael Gardiner to sign this week also.

Only 3 off a full side!!

Pratt confirmed at colts will play every game, also playing for free, expect Michael Gardiner to sign this week also.

You will find Pratt playing at Box Hill number 17 also a development coach at the hawks:thumbsu:i think rock throwing off regarding Nth Foots numbers are down counted about 10 last thursday night

If north only had 10, they are on par with what hoppers are having apparently

Some of the shit on here is remarkable. I really hope some of you educated well informed blokes actually believe we are getting 15 on the track! in fact last night we only had about 8, so knock off another 50%.

I see in the past week North Foots have had 3 more clearances go in, Sean Curtis, Sam Denby-Blake and Todd Miller all were more then handy players from last year and still no clearances for players coming in?

With the 2012 BetStar Champions Cup fast approaching, the crew at Local Footy Scores was hoping to get a bit of an insight on some players to watch, and the player that you think might be 'the difference' for the Spotswood Football Club.

We are looking forward to what should be a cracker series, with some big names running around for the competing clubs.

To stay in touch with, and contribute to all things local, like our 'Local Footy Scores' page on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back