WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to congratulate former albion player marcus smith for becoming footballs next mercenary, off to marby park. rumour has it, the morning of the grand final he pulled president cooper aside and demanded more money or he wasnt playing.......what a class act!

I'd like to congratulate former albion player marcus smith for becoming footballs next mercenary, off to marby park. rumour has it, the morning of the grand final he pulled president cooper aside and demanded more money or he wasnt playing.......what a class act!

He has gone to Marby for less money than what he was getting at Albion so bit harsh on the bloke...

Marby will be a good challange for him :thumbsu:

if true they are most definately better off without him. thats possibly the most average effort ive ever heard of!

Nice try richie, maybe the solarium is rotting your brain as it did to your hair! Did you use huckers detectives?
Easy there Rubble getting out in the sun is much cheaper than advanced hair. Your still filthy on the night your mobile phone announced to the world about you coming out of the closet hey? Thats ok come down and we can show you real man love sweety. Ray should have some new tricks for you when he gets back from Bali xoxo

Really? Your kidding? Nice work eric pierce with the late news haha. The rug must be a bit snug. Thats old hat parden the pun hahaha

Really? Your kidding? Nice work eric pierce with the late news haha. The rug must be a bit snug. Thats old hat parden the pun hahaha

If i were you (thank god im not) id be calling the bloke youre accusing and apologise....................
You Sri lankan wannabe

See the EDFL has announced new start up club Burnside Heights will be fielding junior teams in 2012.
Would be a blow for the WRFL who were hopeful of attracting the new club, particularly given the areas growth potential over the coming years.

Hey Rock

Heard a good one at the Hogans road pokies last night , was mentioned about no release from Nth about your appointment , heard there is a big problem there , not club wise but not my say to mention it here.:confused:

Enlighten me! Must be correct what ever your talking about, especially coming from those in the know at a pokie venue.

Given he left his junior club to play for Albion in the first place for more money, I don't think anyone can complain now that he's gone to a bigger club for less money.

The Spotswood Football Club ran a fundraiser last weekend for Mitch Beattie who is a great club person over many many years. He is currently in hospital struggling a little, but in high spirits.
Set of Hawthorn Number Plates were donated and they are now on ebay ready for bidding.

Who is the Number 1 Supporter for Hawthorn FC
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hawthorn...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20bf440635

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i were you (thank god im not) id be calling the bloke youre accusing and apologise....................
You Sri lankan wannabe
Hahaha no chance even you would have to agree he deserves the spray..Sri Lankan? Mate no need to be racist is there snookums?

Hey Rock

Heard a good one at the Hogans road pokies last night , was mentioned about no release from Nth about your appointment , heard there is a big problem there , not club wise but not my say to mention it here.:confused:
Well you brought it up. spill the beans? Pokie venues only hold truthful upstanding citizens that know their gambling limits and never fabricate the truth under any circumstances.

So how's it going down at north rock? Regretful move? How you looking at recruiting, how's the playing list you already have ext? And how you finding it? Any recruits you would like to tell us about?

So how's it going down at north rock? Regretful move? How you looking at recruiting, how's the playing list you already have ext? And how you finding it? Any recruits you would like to tell us about?

Firstly I'll start by saying this time around I'm a little bit wiser and will not be all over big footy talking crap.
Definitely not regretful, I will not be on here talking about recruits, I'll just wait for the season to start for people to judge if we have improved or not.
I'm init for the long haul.

Firstly I'll start by saying this time around I'm a little bit wiser and will not be all over big footy talking crap.
Definitely not regretful, I will not be on here talking about recruits, I'll just wait for the season to start for people to judge if we have improved or not.
I'm init for the long haul.

Good work pal, always been good to play against you although you have beaten us more than we have knocked you blokes off. Wish you all the best, North have some decent footballers, probably not deep enough pockets to compete at the top end of the league but hopefully you blokes can secure your A grade status.

Heard a rumour that Deer Park have signed former Heidelberg ruckman and goliath Mick Gay.... Very handy pick up if true!!! Wouldn't have come cheap either...

Heard a rumour that Deer Park have signed former Heidelberg ruckman and goliath Mick Gay.... Very handy pick up if true!!! Wouldn't have come cheap either...

Pretty sure he'll play at Heidelberg if at all. He's seeing the doc next week for a review of his knee and the results will determine whether or not he plays.

Will have the best body in the WRFL! met him for the 1st time last week and will hold down CHB for us which is great.

Best body?? wont even have the best rig at hoppers, chris latella plays there!!!!!
if hes playing Backline then hes lucky bloomfield has left the league.

And just another one, hoppers only get players over the line by money, not because its a good club. They must gel together! just look at miami heat!

Think you will be spot on there Bizza, word has it K.Carey has signed at Hoppers and with him another ex EDFL comp B&F. Apparently $5k sign on and $1k per game for Carey.

Hoppers splashing it about from all reports.

1k a game and 5g sign on!! ? so potentially $23,000

and this blokes come out of the EDFL with what form and achievements behind him?

and this blokes come out of the EDFL with what form and achievements behind him?

Ohhh god, money is way off... Anyhow what achievements does Kade have? I could rally of a fair few but CBF! All I know is that I'm pretty happy to get the big fella to Hoppers, I know the boys and the club are pretty excited about what's taken place recruiting wise.

When fit Carey was close to being the best player in the EDFL, has had a few injuries of late though.
Ramseys best is behind him but still a more than capable player.
Not sure what the issue with clubs spending money is, atleast they're having a crack.

Best body?? wont even have the best rig at hoppers, chris latella plays there!!!!!
if hes playing Backline then hes lucky bloomfield has left the league.

And just another one, hoppers only get players over the line by money, not because its a good club. They must gel together! just look at miami heat!

Steroids will do that for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back