WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Had it confirmed by a person involved at dp a disgruntled player (Daley) apparently well liked within the club took a swipe or two at head coach mark bullen during their team selection last night. Guessing over selection matters....
Have heard from many within the league and others involved up shepperton way as well as blokes in edfl that bullen isn't very well liked is a bit of a shit bloke (and footballer from what I've watched).
Seems like bullen is a good fit down their :eek: lol hope they go in straight sets and have nothing to show in 3 years when they are back playing in div 2 and their broken guns go pick off a flag in some shit kicker league in the country

just looked up the word 'imploding' in the dictionary and all i found was a pic of DP club logo.

H
hard to belief Daley was player as played magoos all yr, you sure its him but even if it isnt story does not surprise anyone as bullen is a toss
does you all realize that the deer park recruits are long in the tooth and as HBW said they broken guns passed best before date and moneybag man will probable end up in southern league in 2 yr rolling out this same lot
im sure they were all marfelus 3 2 4 yrs ago and i even hear some players are getting paid for finals now that is disgrace
It was over the selection of the Ff not sure of number trewyn his name is reckons he shouldn't be playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

from all reports its not the first time Daley has thrown a cut lunch at someone from the same team as himself. referring to a GF a few years back when playing at another club.

3 out for Deer Park
-Summers (suspension)
-Georgiadis (Injury)
-Bullen (Injury)

can anyone replace these players from the Deer Park list?

Altona must be happy that there loss has gone under the bf radar,

who would have thought they wouldn't have made week 3 of the finals.

may Cinderellamans right about the implosion, I heard last week that a couple of there guns from last year are heading down the freeway

In which direction Strongbow ?

LOOKS LIKE MORE RECRUITS FOR THE DEER PARK ( BACK ROOM PUNCH ON) FC

CHASING LUKE LIVINGSTONE, DAVID HILL, AND 2 0R 3 MORE, MONEY BAGS IS REALLY OPENING UP THE CHEQUE BOOK, BUT NOT FOR THE LOCALS ONLY THE BIG NAMES.

I WONDER HOW MARK BULLEN IS FEELING AFTER HIS ALTERCATION ON THURSDAY NIGHT.

LOOKS LIKE MORE RECRUITS FOR THE DEER PARK ( BACK ROOM PUNCH ON) FC

CHASING LUKE LIVINGSTONE, DAVID HILL, AND 2 0R 3 MORE, MONEY BAGS IS REALLY OPENING UP THE CHEQUE BOOK, BUT NOT FOR THE LOCALS ONLY THE BIG NAMES.

I WONDER HOW MARK BULLEN IS FEELING AFTER HIS ALTERCATION ON THURSDAY NIGHT.

Dont forget d.cross!!!!

Bully's boys flying,Goldie partying in Iraq,coming back first class,just like our win today.Shilo,Desousa,the un knowns to star today.Sorry Grechy,you didn't htink the 102k was gonna win you a flaag,you would have needed JZ and tony g in there prime.

Bully's boys flying,Goldie partying in Iraq,coming back first class,just like our win today.Shilo,Desousa,the un knowns to star today.Sorry Grechy,you didn't think the 102k was gonna win you a flaag,you would have needed JZ and tony g in there prime.

When Spotty towel the mercinaries up next week it would appear 400k won't either.:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back