WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard nothing but A few stories about the cain train wreck. Doubt the boys would take the park if he showed up. Dont think hes got too many fans out there now days. Last i heard he was sleeping under his bed with the light on, with his ben10 blanky, that he also stole. Lol He probably got a sign on fee from somewhere and went to the cas, Along with a few good blokes wallets. Theres no question the bloke can play good footy, but hes one troubled unit. What ever hes doing, good luck to him. Im sure weapons could fill you in on a few stories about him and his where abouts?
Rumour has it, DC sent us broke, so we couldnt afford him anyway. Bring on the haters, aka muppets. Keep it coming. Weapons, yes you picked me out, and i admire the balls it took to shake my hand as no doubt you wouldve been on the brink of shitting your nickers, as you talk tough on here, but didnt realise i was 30kgs and two foot your senior. Lol. Where was your parkers polo by the way? That was interesting.
Are we still on the topic of DC? Mate its old news now, and until you can put your six beers and 12 steamed dimmies down and bring me facts on paper, im rubbishing your comments champ. Its easy to pot blokes at 4am with a skin full sitting at you computer. One out, i dare say you wouldnt have the balls to make such remarks.
I heard he outed you infront of many folk and you did a karim and 'went missing?'.
Worry about your own club up in the big smoke mate, we know DC has us heading in the right direction, and ultimately thats what we are all here for. So Give it a spell. Your cries are falling apon deaf ears.
It was great to hear from a few mates and crew down at parkers love you from all the reports i got. Lol.

Went to the Deer park hiding of st albans, wowee. But let me tell you, they have some BIG injury concerns, not naming the two, but if they miss out, it will be costly. They wont get away with it like they did last year. But they did also have a few out. Another 50% stronger than last year, but It will be very interesting to see how they go against the top 4. Think they will get a shock. After last night id rate my boys a good chance against the saints.

Happy game day locals.

hey bud........try to keep your posts short......you are fastly becomming big footy's div 2 thread no 1 nuffy..........if you havnt already taken the mantle......thats up to the public to decide!!!!.....

question.....how would i have been shitting my knickers when i picked some random bloke with a yarra top on and asked him about tiptopthommo???.......who told you who told you........no 1 told me im just a good judge of character.......

ps.......if i were playing id love to play on you!!!!;) height weight dont worry me much.....

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't it 2-3 years ago that a Lavo player got 12 month's for snipering a player which broke the guys jaw? wouldn't throw stones

Wouldn't know... Wasn't at the club then

Lavo has changed immensely since then though... Senior side got an absolute spray from the president for being sucked in by their bullshit on Saturday... Attitudes and culture do change...

I've heard nothing but A few stories about the cain train wreck. Doubt the boys would take the park if he showed up. Dont think hes got too many fans out there now days. Last i heard he was sleeping under his bed with the light on, with his ben10 blanky, that he also stole. Lol He probably got a sign on fee from somewhere and went to the cas, Along with a few good blokes wallets. Theres no question the bloke can play good footy, but hes one troubled unit. What ever hes doing, good luck to him. Im sure weapons could fill you in on a few stories about him and his where abouts?
Rumour has it, DC sent us broke, so we couldnt afford him anyway. Bring on the haters, aka muppets. Keep it coming. Weapons, yes you picked me out, and i admire the balls it took to shake my hand as no doubt you wouldve been on the brink of shitting your nickers, as you talk tough on here, but didnt realise i was 30kgs and two foot your senior. Lol. Where was your parkers polo by the way? That was interesting.
Are we still on the topic of DC? Mate its old news now, and until you can put your six beers and 12 steamed dimmies down and bring me facts on paper, im rubbishing your comments champ. Its easy to pot blokes at 4am with a skin full sitting at you computer. One out, i dare say you wouldnt have the balls to make such remarks.
I heard he outed you infront of many folk and you did a karim and 'went missing?'.
Worry about your own club up in the big smoke mate, we know DC has us heading in the right direction, and ultimately thats what we are all here for. So Give it a spell. Your cries are falling apon deaf ears.
It was great to hear from a few mates and crew down at parkers love you from all the reports i got. Lol.

Went to the Deer park hiding of st albans, wowee. But let me tell you, they have some BIG injury concerns, not naming the two, but if they miss out, it will be costly. They wont get away with it like they did last year. But they did also have a few out. Another 50% stronger than last year, but It will be very interesting to see how they go against the top 4. Think they will get a shock. After last night id rate my boys a good chance against the saints.

Happy game day locals.

if i was from albanvale, id say, yes he did!! your statement ttt will be answered in 2 years!!

if i was from albanvale, id say, yes he did!! your statement ttt will be answered in 2 years!!

Ha shorter posts? Lol. i will never take your crown browny. Even your 'own' say you study nuffism.
Although I have been told to tone it down from inside, so that will have to happen.
But, ill take that bait on the last comment. One, youd end up heartbroken, or two, in the alfred. Footy, or cricket, either way. Lol my wife is a dentist, so ill even throw in some free treatment. ;)

And do i talk shit? Or voice my opinion like everyone else, as this is an open forum? Tough crowd here.

Choofa, with all due respect, i honestly dont think it was the case, but yes time will tell. He is a quality coach, and i think hes in for the long haul, as he loves the club, and has enormous respect from our group and everyone else involved at yarravile.
Some Positive signs yesterday choofa?

Ha shorter posts? Lol. i will never take your crown browny. Even your 'own' say you study nuffism.
Although I have been told to tone it down from inside, so that will have to happen.
But, ill take that bait on the last comment. One, youd end up heartbroken, or two, in the alfred. Footy, or cricket, either way. Lol my wife is a dentist, so ill even throw in some free treatment. ;)

And do i talk shit? Or voice my opinion like everyone else, as this is an open forum? Tough crowd here.

Choofa, with all due respect, i honestly dont think it was the case, but yes time will tell. He is a quality coach, and i think hes in for the long haul, as he loves the club, and has enormous respect from our group and everyone else involved at yarravile.

come on..... he loves the club??? a few small ones!

Corey, please give us a spell. Stop being ridiculous. DC sent albanvale broke. No ifs no buts about it. Promises were made to players and for 2 seasons in a row, and 2 seasons in a row the players heard "we wont be able to pay you for the remainder of the season." He "loved" albanvale too mate. I know he's your coach, but stop blowing smoke up the guys... Alot goes on behind the scenes that you wont know about nor will other players. DC cares nothing about loyalty. He chose a new club simply for money. So, good luck to him at his new club and good luck to you at that club but be serious about it. You dont know the bloke and its getting pretty tiring having to read about your new found "eagles spirit."

I find this funny "DC sent us broke" He was coach wasnt he ?

Last time i checked "the coach" is alocated a budget from the committee/president/footy manager. I doubt the club would let the coach spent money over and a above and if they did the buck has to stop with the them.

Alot of people making the ex coach the scapegoat for what is a club management fault !

The coach doesnt pay the players the club does.

Jamie, i know nothing about albanvale or what happened, im only stating my opinion mate. i agree 100% with what digger said. and that is the point ive been trying to make. And 'new found' eagles spirit? Its my original and family club, and it was obvious i was always going to eventually return. And for the record, for free.
Not blowing smoke at all, i know the bloke well enough to trust him. And i enjoy being coached by him. Thats it. Instead of those bagging him on a bullshit website, call the bloke. Goodluck to you also.
Paone, edwards, lindsey and kennedy will be more than handy in a good side. Goodluck to those blokes.

so who for top 5 this year? my bet is yarraville,parkside,wyndamvale,coburg and for the smokey caroline springs..i hear off a little blue bird smackers has them looking alot better than last year down at lakerland!

in the alfred......pppffftttt c'mon TTRAIN like i say id love to play on you seeing where u play on the ground id have a crack at beating you in football......and yeah you would have to earn a few but thats footy......no dirty stuff.......anyways its not happening so keep your macho talk for your opposition........

and cricket.....leave that 1 alone......

be a good little boy and tone it down will you!!!!pppffftttt:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in the alfred......pppffftttt c'mon TTRAIN like i say id love to play on you seeing where u play on the ground id have a crack at beating you in football......and yeah you would have to earn a few but thats footy......no dirty stuff.......anyways its not happening so keep your macho talk for your opposition........

and cricket.....leave that 1 alone......

be a good little boy and tone it down will you!!!!pppffftttt:eek:

LOL. Goodnight mark.

What happened to the brookers captain broken leg??
Went down by 190 points??
Have they improved at all or have yarraville got that good??

Never good to see in footy, it was quite a bad break, possibly a compound fracture? From what i know it was a 'shin lock' with one of our blokes, whom got stitches from the impact. Wish him all the best in his recovery.

with the likes of baker,volpi willis still running around add the newbies they will win the flag underfeated!!!

thats being honest......

The way yarraville played on the weekend I don't think a side will go close
They will win by 15+ goals a game and I'm not even from yarraville but they are one dominant side...brookers weren't up to it

The way yarraville played on the weekend I don't think a side will go close
They will win by 15+ goals a game and I'm not even from yarraville but they are one dominant side...brookers weren't up to it
No doubt they are the team to beat, a few other sides floating around will get within 15 goals though (Glenorden, Wyndamvale, Parkside, Coburg)

with the likes of baker,volpi willis still running around add the newbies they will win the flag underfeated!!!

thats being honest......

It's funny because I was just having the same arguement with a mate who plays for Glenorden & he believes they will go through the season with hardly any loses, if any. Apparently signed 4 new players in the last 10 days?

Can someone confirm have they signed Jesse Fortune, as well as 3 others in the last week or two?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/104423/default.aspx

It's funny because I was just having the same arguement with a mate who plays for Glenorden & he believes they will go through the season with hardly any loses, if any. Apparently signed 4 new players in the last 10 days?

Can someone confirm have they signed Jesse Fortune, as well as 3 others in the last week or two?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/104423/default.aspx
Not sure that the coaching staff would hold the same thoughts. Know a couple of them quite well and they respect all sides especially Parkside, Vales and Yarra in a big way. Jessie has signed with them which is fantastic to see him back playing footy. After watching there game on Saturday you would like to think that they would be a side that will be in the mix come finals time.

Abit early to be jumping up and down about Yarraville is'nt it? No doubt there a good side and will be all year but to say they will go threw underfeated and by 15+ goals all year is abit rich. They beat an average side on the weekend who will be lucky to get within 15 goals of any the top 4 teams. This week we should find out a little more about Yarra and Parkside for that matter, but how about we let the season get going a little hey :)

Great win by Parkside on saturday against a highly fancied Wyndamvale opposition.

Shocking effort by Wyndamvale to not show a single face in the Parkside rooms after the game, perhaps sour with the result.

Couldn't stick around for a single beer Evo?

Great win by Parkside on saturday against a highly fancied Wyndamvale opposition.

Shocking effort by Wyndamvale to not show a single face in the Parkside rooms after the game, perhaps sour with the result.

Couldn't stick around for a single beer Evo?

Un sportsman like
It's a strange breed out that way not very supportive of other clubs they have not went into a few clubs for a drink!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back