WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so who for top 5 this year? my bet is yarraville,parkside,wyndamvale,coburg and for the smokey caroline springs..i hear off a little blue bird smackers has them looking alot better than last year down at lakerland!

Is that your 5 in order? if so we have a top 2 game on our hands this week? interesting!

Any news on that player? shocking injury and everyone wishes him the best and a good recovery!

190 points??? it was 202!

Sorry pal 12 points off i stopped looking at the score board offer half time
He got out of hospital today and is already taking a few steps slowly but surely won't be back till 2013

Great win by Parkside on saturday against a highly fancied Wyndamvale opposition.

Shocking effort by Wyndamvale to not show a single face in the Parkside rooms after the game, perhaps sour with the result.

Couldn't stick around for a single beer Evo?

Sorry mate I had to leave before the end of the seniors so I would not know but that does sound strange as we try to stay back at all clubs and buy a beer or softy or food. Apologies if that was the case, certainly need all clubs to get behind everyone to not only help financially but also to form friendships and or rivalries... Anyway great game by Parkside they played really well and certainly have added to their list on last year... They seemed to be well drilled and played their ground perfectly so great win by them and we were just not good enough on the day. It should be a great game this week both Parkside and yarra seem to be the teams to beat so it will be a good showcase of div2 footy.

Tips for this week???????? Few good games
I will have a crack...
CS to beat Braybrook
Glenorden will smash Lavo
West Footscray over North Sunshine
Coburg to beat Wyndhamvale in what will be a very tight game
Yarra V Parkside, toss of a coin, I will go with the home team Yarraville

I will have a crack...
CS to beat Braybrook
Glenorden will smash Lavo
West Footscray over North Sunshine
Coburg to beat Wyndhamvale in what will be a very tight game
Yarra V Parkside, toss of a coin, I will go with the home team Yarraville

Springs to beat Braybrook by 50.
Glenorden to beat Laverton by 100.
Wyndhamvale to beat Coburg by 10.
Yarraville to beat Parkside by 20.
West Footscray, meh.

Abit early to be jumping up and down about Yarraville is'nt it? No doubt there a good side and will be all year but to say they will go threw underfeated and by 15+ goals all year is abit rich. They beat an average side on the weekend who will be lucky to get within 15 goals of any the top 4 teams. This week we should find out a little more about Yarra and Parkside for that matter, but how about we let the season get going a little hey :)

i never said 15 goals.......

imo they will go through underfeated.....thats not to say they will......cause we all know what pressure does.......so yeah let the season roll on.......

So if most ppl believe that this week Yarra Vs Parkers will eventually be 1st Vs 2nd, then how would most feel about, Wyndhamvale Vs Coburg Pontentialy being 3rd Vs 4th, and Glenorden Vs Lavo pontentially being 5th Vs 6th ?? Could be a great round of football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Braybrook to bounce back over springs 3 to5 goals
Glenorden Beat lavo by 15 goals
Wyndhamvale beat coburg by 5 goals
Yarraville beat parkside by 10 goals
West by heaps

So if most ppl believe that this week Yarra Vs Parkers will eventually be 1st Vs 2nd, then how would most feel about, Wyndhamvale Vs Coburg Pontentialy being 3rd Vs 4th, and Glenorden Vs Lavo pontentially being 5th Vs 6th ?? Could be a great round of football

Think we will have better idea after round 4 of teams performance and potential, having watched Glenorden last 2 weeks they definetly will be top 3 side along with Yarraville & Parkside with Coburg, Wyndhamvale, Albanvale battling out for remaining 2 spots. Not sure if other teams will trouble these 6 sides and 5th spot may come down to team with easier draw...

Was looking through the fixture imho Glenorden, Yarraville & Parkside will finish top 3 (from what i have seen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back