WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

have not heard that but have heard that the manor lakes vs parkside game will be brutal....hearing coach hunter and a few of the manor lakes boys have a few scores to settle muratore and khartibal are the ones that im told this could get interesting thinking I might venture down and have a look after hearing this
more worried about settling scores then doing the 1 thing that would hurt them most and win the game ???

1) Pulling shifties with the team sheet is as old as the hills. Feeling sick in the warm up is a good one but the player in question didn't sign.
2) A bit of research will out the team sheet doctoring. The league won't do it, it's a toothless tiger.
3) play 3 on Priest and he doesn't get the tonne? Big deal, have a sook. Kicking a 100 in this comp by kicking bags against witches hats is a massive effort. :rolleyes:
4) talking up violence between Parkside and ML is best done over a few beers rather than in a forum. What a great advertisement for ML and the favourable draw. Get into the finals, try to square up, game becomes WWE. Yep thanks WRFL. Seriously? What a load of shit.

Why would ML feel the need to "settle the score"? They won!
Being at the game when these two sides met earlier in the season, I seen a tough hard game of footy that went down to the final kick of the day and there was no fights or anything malicious "to settle"
Few blokes just trying to stir the pot.
Will be an interesting game and to see if ML can mix it with the best in a physical "head over the ball" finals series

1) Pulling shifties with the team sheet is as old as the hills. Feeling sick in the warm up is a good one but the player in question didn't sign.
2) A bit of research will out the team sheet doctoring. The league won't do it, it's a toothless tiger.
3) play 3 on Priest and he doesn't get the tonne? Big deal, have a sook. Kicking a 100 in this comp by kicking bags against witches hats is a massive effort. :rolleyes:
4) talking up violence between Parkside and ML is best done over a few beers rather than in a forum. What a great advertisement for ML and the favourable draw. Get into the finals, try to square up, game becomes WWE. Yep thanks WRFL. Seriously? What a load of shit.

1& 2 heard of some real dodgys over the years that were never looked into or acted on.
3 99 goals so far in a year, for a overrated player isn't a bad effort.
4 arguable whether favorable or not, think if everyone played each other twice, top 4 wouldn't have changed.
ML really only had 5 good hit outs, respect to Sunny Heights.
And the comments about players being targeted lol, that's defiantly a Big Footy stir as there are always plenty of bites on hear.

1& 2 heard of some real dodgys over the years that were never looked into or acted on.
4 arguable whether favorable or not, think if everyone played each other twice, top 4 wouldn't have changed.
And the comments about players being targeted lol, that's defiantly a Big Footy stir as there are always plenty of bites on hear.

99/100 goals is an amazing effort no matter at what level of footy, to be calling a bloke overrated/crap/spud/whatever, you had want to be a superstar yourself.... Fair dinkum, half of the crap that blokes pay out AFL players on Facebook and then even players that are 'top tier' at this level is ridiculous...

big wrap to our boys who are representing C/S for the first finals campaign in our history in the reserves this sunday at werribee.

our boys have finished off the season well and have a good chance at going pretty deep as for the seniors it was an under achieved year with much higher expectations

whos everyones tips for the reserves/senior premiers heading into finals week one

ressies parkside way too strong up forward and in the middle should out score any side come the big stage

runner up c/s or wyndhamvale

seniors parkside seem to hit the peek at the right time they have a perfect mix this year, a few of there slower guys have gone to rival glen orden and seeing the grand final is played on a big ground they should be the best side too fit, if it was on a small ground then glen orden would probably win but too many talls may hurt them

runner up glen orden saw them a few weeks back against manor lakes and they looked good and disciplined im not giving up on them at all i just believe they have a big job to beat parkside but definetly a 2 team race for me. can the yze brothers play good footy against the best sides? time will tell.

wyndhamvale the smallest of 0.001% chance for me i can't see it happening but it could

seniors parkside seem to hit the peek at the right time they have a perfect mix this year, a few of there slower guys have gone to rival glen orden and seeing the grand final is played on a big ground they should be the best side too fit, if it was on a small ground then glen orden would probably win but too many talls may hurt them

runner up glen orden saw them a few weeks back against manor lakes and they looked good and disciplined im not giving up on them at all i just believe they have a big job to beat parkside but definetly a 2 team race for me. can the yze brothers play good footy against the best sides? time will tell.
Nothing will make me happier than proving YOU wrong (joejoe). Can't wait til 5pm Sunday Sept 8th ;)
May the best team(s) win!

Ok let's have a look at the fixture. ML have done a top job from scratch but have still been helped. It is what it is though.
Ok let's look at ML compared to WV.
ML against top 5 = 5 games for two wins.
WV against top 5 = 7 games for 3 wins.
ML given 12 games against the strugglers (lav,ns,SL,bray,CS,wf)
WV given 9. So ML 3 extra percentage boosters.
Then you look at Wests who have had a tougher draw than ML in terms of getting sides in the top 5. Without including ML, they have drawn the other sides twice each.
So there is no argument, ML got a favourable draw. Yep you beat Parkside but having seen them recently, they would have given you a touch up in a return bout. Top two wouldnt have moved but WV and ML would have swapped positions.
Anyhow, no disrespect meant, just how I see it. Good luck this week.

Ok let's have a look at the fixture. ML have done a top job from scratch but have still been helped. It is what it is though.
Ok let's look at ML compared to WV.
ML against top 5 = 5 games for two wins.
WV against top 5 = 7 games for 3 wins.
ML given 12 games against the strugglers (lav,ns,SL,bray,CS,wf)
WV given 9. So ML 3 extra percentage boosters.
Then you look at Wests who have had a tougher draw than ML in terms of getting sides in the top 5. Without including ML, they have drawn the other sides twice each.
So there is no argument, ML got a favourable draw. Yep you beat Parkside but having seen them recently, they would have given you a touch up in a return bout. Top two wouldnt have moved but WV and ML would have swapped positions.
Anyhow, no disrespect meant, just how I see it. Good luck this week.
We shall see Saturday who comes out on top.. WIll be a freo/saints/swans of yesteryear style game lol

What if this, what if that.
ML got a favorable draw and no doubt the league will justify itself by making up for it next year.
Anyways, what are people's thoughts on the WV v SH game?
Who does the big ground favor more?

The Vales played there last year so would be fresher in mind and it will suit them more there in better form to and smashed Sunny Heights by 10+ goals a few wks back. WV by 47
Manor Lakes keen to make a statement but and its a big but Parkside have more experience and should win byut im gonna back the underdog. ML by 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Vales played there last year so would be fresher in mind and it will suit them more there in better form to and smashed Sunny Heights by 10+ goals a few wks back. WV by 47
Manor Lakes keen to make a statement but and its a big but Parkside have more experience and should win byut im gonna back the underdog. ML by 7

Two big Margins this week.

Parkisde by 75
Heights by 50

From what I' ve heard look like josh Mac from glen orden looks to be
Playing western jets and he looks like a big part of there running game
And a few injurys down there to there quicker players.
Anyone like to confirm this?

From what I' ve heard look like josh Mac from glen orden looks to be
Playing western jets and he looks like a big part of there running game
And a few injurys down there to there quicker players.
Anyone like to confirm this?
Hang on a minute. Weren't you just asking about who were there better players and main contributors?
I'm sure the Jets will give him the choice where he plays next weekend. As for other injuries, why don't you let us know. You seem to have an intimate knowledge of the club since last week.

Anyway. Parkside in a game a lot closer than everyone seems to think. However, won't be shocked at all if the likes of Pavez,Charlie Hunter and Priest star and pull off a win.

Heights are a huge chance I reckon. If Harley-Weston was playing I'd just about lock them in, but Bunworth, Ellis and Molivas will love the wide open spaces of Chirnside.

What has everyone made of Werribee Districts decision to re enter the WRFL? Can tell you that they have approached just about every senior player that has played there to return. I even hear that a certain coach from a Div 2 team has been approached to return.

Hang on a minute. Weren't you just asking about who were there better players and main contributors?
I'm sure the Jets will give him the choice where he plays next weekend. As for other injuries, why don't you let us know. You seem to have an intimate knowledge of the club since last week.

Anyway. Parkside in a game a lot closer than everyone seems to think. However, won't be shocked at all if the likes of Pavez,Charlie Hunter and Priest star and pull off a win.

Heights are a huge chance I reckon. If Harley-Weston was playing I'd just about lock them in, but Bunworth, Ellis and Molivas will love the wide open spaces of Chirnside.

What has everyone made of Werribee Districts decision to re enter the WRFL? Can tell you that they have approached just about every senior player that has played there to return. I even hear that a certain coach from a Div 2 team has been approached to return.

I think wbee have missed the boat here. Moving back into the wrfl was something they should have done before the mass exodus of players had moved on to other clubs. Demanding to go straight into div 1 will be something that will haunt them forever because if they don't get back most if not all the players that have left (and my mail is they wont get back any) i believe there won't be a senior club at wbee within the next 2-3 years

Nothing will make me happier than proving YOU wrong (joejoe). Can't wait til 5pm Sunday Sept 8th ;)
May the best team(s) win!

well may the best team win, its just my opinion, i havnt seen as much as the hawks as you obviously but from what ive seen of both clubs parkside have more runners for the bigger finals ground glen orden look very top weight heavy and tall, something which favours them on majority division 2 grounds

my tips this week

parkside by 90
wyndhamvale by 12

First here to say Manor Lakes are a great team & play as one.
Parkside all I have to say is lol.
Absolute shambles.
Not just a loss, an absolute belting at that!
And to think I tipped Parkside by 90+ LMFAO!!!!
Once again, kudos to Manor Lakes, well done on the win.

What an interesting game today's was, It was quite a boring first quarter with a sickening stop in play and I wish the ML player all the best, I wonder how WV or SH are feeling about having to play Parks?
I don't think we can write them off yet, finals football is differently a different brand of footy!
Congratulations to the ML boys, well deserved

Insert egg on face image here.
ML were awesome, out bodied Parkside and won contested ball. Don't mind being absolutely wrong when a side plays like that. Makes it interesting now. A few GO boys and one in here rubbing their hands together and having a good laugh at Parkside's expense. If ML bring that form next week, there may be some heart palpitations in the GO camp.
I may be 3 sides in it now. Good for local footy. Wishing the ML player who went down a speedy recovery.

Insert egg on face image here.
ML were awesome, out bodied Parkside and won contested ball. Don't mind being absolutely wrong when a side plays like that. Makes it interesting now. A few GO boys and one in here rubbing their hands together and having a good laugh at Parkside's expense. If ML bring that form next week, there may be some heart palpitations in the GO camp.
I may be 3 sides in it now. Good for local footy. Wishing the ML player who went down a speedy recovery.
I applaud your posts always mate. Look forward to what you have to say every week. And kudos to you for the honesty regarding todays game. Wouldn't say rubbing hands because if ML can beat Parkside twice, GO haven't even done that & ML could beat them also. This is what finals are all about!! Bring on tomorrow & next week!

Good win today by manor lakes I think we are all dummies at the moment, Parkside looks slow and very big, if Noone can match the manor lakes run and fitness then they could be an underdog?

Parkside now to play probably Wyndhamvale who will fancy the bigger ground & could be out in straight sets! They were exposed by run today

Glen Orden happy or not? Fast or slow?

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back