WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I applaud your posts always mate. Look forward to what you have to say every week. And kudos to you for the honesty regarding todays game. Wouldn't say rubbing hands because if ML can beat Parkside twice, GO haven't even done that & ML could beat them also. This is what finals are all about!! Bring on tomorrow & next week!
It's all good fun mate, some truth, some stirring the pot and some total bullshit. Haha! ML match up well against Parkside. They were just as tough. Number 9, 13, 1, 21 and 5 were pretty good and not given enough respect. They were heaps better than what I saw against WV and the last game against GO. Well done to the club because they played some excellent footy.

What an interesting game today's was, It was quite a boring first quarter with a sickening stop in play and I wish the ML player all the best, I wonder how WV or SH are feeling about having to play Parks?
I don't think we can write them off yet, finals football is differently a different brand of footy!
Congratulations to the ML boys, well deserved
what happend to the ml player? and did anyone run onto the ground if priest kicked his 100th?

Great contest today!
Manor lakes I think can be the real deal.
Number 9 and the ginger ruckman game winners!

Glen orden people on here can anyone tell us who use have
In your side to run with these usain bolts from the storm

Did Adam Yze qualify? Can't believe he didn't kick a goal or get in the best against north sunshine.

Anyone care to give a run down of today's result?
Yes, was a pretty easy win by Wyndhamvale. Never challenged tbh. Each time Sunshine scored, the falcons would reply with 2 or 3 in a row again & again. Now onward to the final 4.

Glenorden vs Manor Lakes: Winner makes granny & has week off, loser to play winner of below game.

Parkside vs Wyndhamvale: Loser eliminated.

Tips? Thoughts?

Parks will bounce back and not to sure about the Orden ML game, depends on how high ML confidence is and if the game yesterday put any fear into the Glen Orden boys yesterday.
Tipping an upset ML by 4 points and Parkside by 6 goals.
Still amazed at how the league views crofts reserve as a finals ground. Surely there is another more adequate ground that the games can be played on

Parks will bounce back and not to sure about the Orden ML game, depends on how high ML confidence is and if the game yesterday put any fear into the Glen Orden boys yesterday.
Tipping an upset ML by 4 points and Parkside by 6 goals.
Still amazed at how the league views crofts reserve as a finals ground. Surely there is another more adequate ground that the games can be played on

Whitten oval??

The doggies must've stopped games being played there, I remember years ago going to many finals there.
Nah the league lost the ground to the women's league for finals. Happened about 10 or so years ago I think.
Crofts reserve will be next to unplayable if the hurricane fires up again. Shit hole and a joke for finals to be held there.
A tough game of footy today. Sunny Heights had a pretty second quarter but were fairly honest for the whole game. WV were ok and played in bursts. Parkside won't be too worried about next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our boys were outplayed yesterday but in saying that albanvale were a completely different side then when we first met them! Must be flooding the seniors!!'

Good win by Wyndhamvale too they looked quick and after seeing both senior games on the weekend I think they will be too good for Parkside on the big ground!

As for the other game I think glen Orden will win easily against the storm.

Anyone from each of the remaining 4 clubs care to share best 22 who looks the best on paper?

Nah, the council made it difficult for parking, I think. Just not a viable option anymore.
Well done on Saturday mate. Silenced the doubters such as yours truly.

Thanks mate,
From the out side, the tips were fair enough.
I think having our best 6 backman in the side for once,free'd up the guys who are our play makers.
Can't speak on behalf of the players, but we were only hoping to play at our best, and maybe be better on the scoreboard at the end on the scoreboard, didn't expect to be 50 plus points up in the last.

Geez if you go back through the posts, there's a lot of egg on face on different occasions, but you always make sense mate ( rarity lol ), so always look forward to your thoughts.

Our boys were outplayed yesterday but in saying that albanvale were a completely different side then when we first met them! Must be flooding the seniors!!'

Good win by Wyndhamvale too they looked quick and after seeing both senior games on the weekend I think they will be too good for Parkside on the big ground!

Anyone from each of the remaining 4 clubs care to share best 22 who looks the best on paper?

I'm sure they beat you's by 10 goals the first time, you's only managed one goal the second time.
Ressie's finals hard to predict, and teams with there seniors competing seem to have a more settled team.
Jo Jo, you know you are the " Curse", so I'm sure Parkside will be happy you have them out in straight sets now, after having them premiers last week.

mate we have had the same ppl play 2nds all year, few of the older guys including my self couldn't commit to senior footy so we all have a run in the 2nds.. good to see this forum is still full of numb nuts like your self talking s h I t.

The Vales played there last year so would be fresher in mind and it will suit them more there in better form to and smashed Sunny Heights by 10+ goals a few wks back. WV by 47
Manor Lakes keen to make a statement but and its a big but Parkside have more experience and should win byut im gonna back the underdog. ML by 7

Am i the only one why picked the two not bad if i do say it myself not bad at all
This week Orden by 34 and PS by 19

mate we have had the same ppl play 2nds all year, few of the older guys including my self couldn't commit to senior footy so we all have a run in the 2nds.. good to see this forum is still full of numb nuts like your self talking s h I t.

If you boys can qualify 40 odd players then good on you boys.
No sarcasm there.

Ok so now comes the sarcasm, well done on putting a b grade team on the park at 2pm each Saturday just so you boys can make it deep into the finals series and still not win

What a load of crap Karim. The side that beat our seconds in the early stages was completely different from he second and the final. With exception of Borg, Bassi, Messina, Sal, Jetta, winmar and yourself, the sides were massively different. As or the second time, yes, we kicked one goal, your mob kicked 3. It was a wet crappy day so wouldn't even comment on it. Best thing is, lakers will be div 2 next year if they bring out div 3, Albanvale won't!

If you boys can qualify 40 odd players then good on you boys.
No sarcasm there.

Ok so now comes the sarcasm, well done on putting a b grade team on the park at 2pm each Saturday just so you boys can make it deep into the finals series and still not win
Agreed.. Clubs get relegated because of their senior side, not the reserves! Good luck in Div 3 next season!

Agreed.. Clubs get relegated because of their senior side, not the reserves! Good luck in Div 3 next season!
The league are actually doing what the EDFL did now i hear. Having a divvy two and when everyone has played each other once, dropping the lower sides to a divvy three. (You heard it here first.)

The league are actually doing what the EDFL did now i hear. Having a divvy two and when everyone has played each other once, dropping the lower sides to a divvy three. (You heard it here first.)

Interesting Rooster, does that include more than 1,division 1 team coming down to Divvy 2 at the same time ?

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back