WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

You say that point cook showed a class above by saying no or making it tough for players, this is a rubbish comment.
By not giving someone a chance does not make you a class above what does is giving someone a chance and having this person or situation grow and become the best they can be. That is what makes you or your team a class above others.

If you want to look even more in to it by saying no to these players this makes your club look weak as they think that they can not help turn someone around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shit culture breeds shit people
every1 deserves a 2nd chance depending the crime
but a new club with the right people and right guidelines
can turn things around for any player,Thats if they are willing.
Good luck to Laverton players that want to leave.Everyone has there reasons!!

Whyndamvale over S.Lakes by 65
C. Springs over Lavo - Forfeit
W. Footscray over Braybrook by 112
N. Footscray over Glen Orden by 35
S. Heights over Albanvale by 41
N. Sunshine/Tarneit could possibly be the worst ever local football match - NO WINNER
Parkside over Manor lakes by 55

I'm new to the league so don't criticise my possibly laughable predictions
[/quote]

If you are new to the League Joe Joe, then what comp did your other 90+ posts refer to?

Or are you the white ant from Caroline Springs in 2013?

Parkside still the team to beat for sure have recruited well (butino, Buttigieg, Grigg etc) and good on them along with wests, Wyndham and manor lakes will likely make up the 4
The likes of nth foots heights and springs will be chasing them. Nth have improved a bit and Cavka looks a quality in heights are a solid team and from all reports are going along nicely. Springs are another that has recruited well and to avoid being left behind few handy div 1 footballers.
The rest will all be battling to avoid the drop and think for what it's worth that order will stay up.
I
7? There's plenty more.
FORTUNE, STOREY, BAROLLI, D.YZE, BEKTASH, A.YZE, BUCKTIN, HUXTABLE, KRUEGAR, KINGSLEY, SABRI, LEWICKI, MAGNABOSCO..
All of which 12 of the 13 are premiership players last season..the list goes on
YZE,STORY,LEWICKI,BEKTASH,BUCKTIN,BAROLI and SANGORI have all gone to Wests ive been told!!

If memory serves me right, didnt we flog *Your Boys* twice before the money started getting handed out!!
SENIORS....
NORTH FOOTSCRAY
WEST FOOTSCRAY
MANOR LAKES
PARKSIDE
WYDHAMVALE

RESERVES....
WEST FOOTSCRAY
MANOR LAKES
NORTH FOOTSCRAY
WYDHAMVALE
PARKSIDE

thats my tip
wish every1 luck
i will be at every match of the round!!!
cant wait!!

I hear they will be calling us West Footscray Hawks, great night on the track, a big welcome to the two new additions who tore it up tonight ex Gleonrden players John Zangari and Rhys Bucktin, good guys too. Can't wait for round one

West footscray will be a top 2 side for sure
I'm hoping a bookie opens a market on league bnf because Kennedy would be favourite and I would definitely back him. The guy has had a ripper pre season and I wish him all the best in taking the league by storm

West footscray should be wary... Last time they won the div 2 flag.... Most blokes didn't want to play div 1 left and the club spent a few very tough years in the higher grade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont know who is more stupid. West Footscray or the players going there?
Do the players really think that everyone is going to get paid what they have been promised and for the whole year?
Or
West footscray for recruiting Div 2 footballers and blokes that will leave as soon as the money has gone? I am adament if Wests win the flag they will not go to Div1

I hear they will be calling us West Footscray Hawks, great night on the track, a big welcome to the two new additions who tore it up tonight ex Gleonrden players John Zangari and Rhys Bucktin, good guys too. Can't wait for round one

good luck to all the mercenaries who have gone to west footscray good to see the club poaching div 2 players..shit ones at that too!

good luck to all the mercenaries who have gone to west footscray good to see the club poaching div 2 players..shit ones at that too!
I googled the both of them joejoe and based on last season a few articles state Bucktin was always solid in defence and should have got Bog in grand final, also Zangari kicked second most goals at Glenorden last season obviously Yze coming first with 130+

West footscray should be wary... Last time they won the div 2 flag.... Most blokes didn't want to play div 1 left and the club spent a few very tough years in the higher grade
4-5 retired aswell!!
Wests are in good hands,some quality people have gone back to the club and are on board for the long hall.
i wish them all the best!!

i
I dont know who is more stupid. West Footscray or the players going there?
Do the players really think that everyone is going to get paid what they have been promised and for the whole year?
Or
West footscray for recruiting Div 2 footballers and blokes that will leave as soon as the money has gone? I am adament if Wests win the flag they will not go to Div1
i believe no1 will be going up anyway!!

sound
sounds like some sour grapes
i say good luck to all players at any club having a kick.
people come,people go!!
enjoy the short time you have playing the game,
make friends and try win as many flags as you can.
wish i could still play!!

A good practice match up the bush the other week Joe Joe?
Based on the bonding that was evident you would have to worry about the travel involved in rounds 6, 8, 10 and 13.
Best that the boys travel individually so that they all get there without incident.
Would not recommend that they meet in the car park though.

Saw west footscray's praccy match today. They definitely played in patches... Kennedy was impressive in the ruck.. Where have they got him from?
Kennedy another ex Lavo disciple.... West's getting some good people to there club :S

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back