WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's about time we started to talk positive footy talk, and have you noticed that Female footy freak and wife have not been seen for a while, thats rite today Kmart have 30% of all shoes maybe they are there were they belong insted of waisting time on big footy forum with their negative coments.

:D:D:D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

This.....

it's about time we started to talk positive footy talk,

then this.....

and have you noticed that Female footy freak and wife have not been seen for a while, thats rite today Kmart have 30% of all shoes maybe they are there were they belong insted of waisting time on big footy forum with their negative coments.

hmmm:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

it's about time we started to talk positive footy talk, and have you noticed that Female footy freak and wife have not been seen for a while, thats rite today Kmart have 30% of all shoes maybe they are there were they belong insted of waisting time on big footy forum with their negative coments.

Yes, I'm not sure you've followed your own advice here...

...but I'm laughing anyway. :D

Nah sorry i am not at Kmart i am actually at work unlike some bum that just sits on the computer all day speaking shit

NEXT WEEK
WEST FOOTSCRAY V SUNSHINE HEIGHTS

hopefully not as disapointing as the Heights Albanvale game.
who will it be West with the BIG marking forwards or heights with the hard run and carry only time will tell. only downer is that its being played on the smallest ground going in the comp.
Have seen both clubs and will be a tough game won in the middle, as who even gets that ball inside 50 the quickest will win.

What about Gladdy for the spoon theyve beeen consistently putting in bad performances and at the moment Brunswick and the Magpies would beat them. The Magpies were losing by 10 goals rather than 280 points up until last week when last year they were losing by 280 every game so obviously there is a bit of improvement and Kelso i would rate as one of the best full forwards in the comp!!.

NEXT WEEK
WEST FOOTSCRAY V SUNSHINE HEIGHTS

hopefully not as disapointing as the Heights Albanvale game.
who will it be West with the BIG marking forwards or heights with the hard run and carry only time will tell. only downer is that its being played on the smallest ground going in the comp.
Have seen both clubs and will be a tough game won in the middle, as who even gets that ball inside 50 the quickest will win.

I didn't find us thrashing Albanvale disappointing at all. Anyone else agree? Height's will do the same to West. Heights by 6 goals at least.

What about Gladdy for the spoon theyve beeen consistently putting in bad performances and at the moment Brunswick and the Magpies would beat them. The Magpies were losing by 10 goals rather than 280 points up until last week when last year they were losing by 280 every game so obviously there is a bit of improvement and Kelso i would rate as one of the best full forwards in the comp!!.

Magpies have improved... i'll give u that (apart from last week).

Kelso... yeah. He would be in the top 25 Full Forwards in the comp... probably ranked about 25!! 9 goals for the year doesn't give your argument much leverage

Magpies have improved... i'll give u that (apart from last week).

Kelso... yeah. He would be in the top 25 Full Forwards in the comp... probably ranked about 25!! 9 goals for the year doesn't give your argument much leverage

Hes kicked more than that the website hasnt pulled up has kicked about 3 baggs of 4 and a 7 plus the rest in a stuggling side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think GBF hit the nail on the head. Obviously I'm another Heights player, so I might be missing some perspective but from what I have seen this years success has (so far - touch wood) has been all about atmosphere and desire. Guys who were there in the finals last year have all trained our asses off and are taking everything that little bit more seriously this year. The rest of the guys who weren't have either come to play with old friends or are guys like Nicolaides who played juniors at Height and have come back from other teams that obviously weren't as much fun to play for. I can't imagine how it looks from West's point of view, because I haven't been there and trained or played with them or anyone else around the league, but if Heights wins a flag this year, it will be because a bunch of good players and good mates have come together and worked hard for it. (Sounds a bit like a bad mid-day movie, but it's the truth)

Have to say..I was getting over all the heights talk and was hoping that you get belted in the finals and go out in straight sets cos some of you are getting really really cocky. BUT. I then read the last line of this post from Sniper and I have settled down a bit. Mates and working hard, to me,typifies what local footy is about and I cant argue with that - its what I personally love about playing.. Can I just suggest you go easy on continually posting your player names and how good they are. By all means do that when you have the main WIN on the board...but til then, with all due respect, you've done stuff all.

Have to say..I was getting over all the heights talk and was hoping that you get belted in the finals and go out in straight sets cos some of you are getting really really cocky. BUT. I then read the last line of this post from Sniper and I have settled down a bit. Mates and working hard, to me,typifies what local footy is about and I cant argue with that - its what I personally love about playing.. Can I just suggest you go easy on continually posting your player names and how good they are. By all means do that when you have the main WIN on the board...but til then, with all due respect, you've done stuff all.

Sure you can suggest it.

I just doubt anyone will listen.

I didn't find us thrashing Albanvale disappointing at all. Anyone else agree? Height's will do the same to West. Heights by 6 goals at least.

Mr. Footy I was expecting a closser game than that 2 - 3 goals, the result would have been more if the heights players would just keep their mouth shut i recon Albanvale got 6 goals from 50mtr penalties and the same the week before against North Sunshine.

Don't really know too much about North Footscray. Could anyone tell me how they think they will go against Deer Park next week?

yeah think it should be a good game mate 4th vs 5th. but would think from how the season has been panning out so far noth will get up!! they have been playing some good footy but just in stages and are still winning games!! dont think they have lost a 3ed or 4th qtr even when they lost to west and albanvale i think they won the all of the second half. shows we r at fit side just have to get on top of our first half, in not letting teams get the jump on us

yeah think it should be a good game mate 4th vs 5th. but would think from how the season has been panning out so far noth will get up!! they have been playing some good footy but just in stages and are still winning games!! dont think they have lost a 3ed or 4th qtr even when they lost to west and albanvale i think they won the all of the second half. shows we r at fit side just have to get on top of our first half, in not letting teams get the jump on us

Agree. From what I hear, they are just getting their best team on the park and still have some finalising of recruits. By the end of the year they'll play their best footy. One thing I can say about North footscray, they are a very well run club with good people. Everyone that I talk to talks about the place in a positive light.

Agree. From what I hear, they are just getting their best team on the park and still have some finalising of recruits. By the end of the year they'll play their best footy. One thing I can say about North footscray, they are a very well run club with good people. Everyone that I talk to talks about the place in a positive light.

yeah if we can get this last signing the devils den will be very happy. but ill keep a rap on that till we do!!

BB not playing for West anymore but I still think that they may be a 5-6 goal better team than Heights.

Do Heights have match ups for

McGhie
Lane
Innella
Evans
Webster
Saliba
Ziggy
Guerrera

The question can be reversed and it could be asked do west have match ups for.

Greto
Mallia
Caruana boys
Nicolaides boys
Matt roberson

It will be a great match.

Do you not think that Charlie can carve up the game? That is what I think the problem will be in the game. The second string players at Heights not having the depth of West. West always have different players in the best each week but Heights it's always the same few.

You obviously have not watched enough heights games to gauge the quality of our 2nd tear players. It is because of the second tear players that heights have become the dominant side they are this year. True, mallia and greto have been in heights best nearly every week, but when you are the best players in the competition what is wrong with that, that doesnt tell you the other players arent playing well. You talk about depth, look at the ladder of the reserves sides, last time i checked heights were on top of west.

I think it has more to do with stopping to the supply to the forwards and I think Heights have the players to do that.

Will be a great contest, but I truley think Heights have been the stand out team so far this season and will get over the line against West.

Yeah, your right if you can't stop the inside 50's, it's game over as confident as heights are!!!! Sorry but with a fwd line like that you can't keep all of them quiet, it just won't happen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back