WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big call TD,

You said earlier that you had 6 out of you top 10 players basically not playing and you still got up by over 30 points.

Why is it that you dont rate sides that have actually beaten your team.

Can I ask why do you think North will get beaten??

Not sure if it will be the Devils or not but I expect Brunswick to notch up at least 2 wins in the last 4 games!!

Big call TD,

You said earlier that you had 6 out of you top 10 players basically not playing and you still got up by over 30 points.

Why is it that you dont rate sides that have actually beaten your team.

Can I ask why do you think North will get beaten??

Two reasons. We played at our worst say at 50 % and just lost to you who played at your best or close to it after the same shots at goal. We played well on Saturday and didn't win by heaps. I believe at 3/4 time the week before vs Albanvale Brunswick were only a couple of goals down which is 2 good performances against 2 top teams. They are a much improved side with about 15 new faces so just feel that they can beat North. In saying that it would obviously be an upset but after seeing Brunswick with their skills and hardness at the ball it wouldn't be too much of a surprise. We did have very good players out but our replacements were also good players.

And I do rate North as a good side and thought you were the best side we had played so far.

Nothing but excuses from both TD and GBF50 about Heights (No doubt BIG tats will jump on with a couple soon too). Just cant accept the fact that the wheels are falling off at Heights. Shows the depth that Heights have when their so called guns are out and only play at 50%. Why cant you get your side up TD. Is it your poor coaching methods?

coburg can afford to win 3 out of last 4 and get in as dpark will struggle to win 1 game braybrook this week 50-50 albanvale loss, west loss, heights loss, will get the points against gladdywill sneek in by a game. wouldnt say coburg were undicipline against dpark either weapons it helps when u get the world from ur little mates in white.
3VOTESAS for shepperd he come back this week didnt kick a goal played of the half back flank plenty of drive from there

TD i have never known a side to have as many injuries as heights????Hopefully they can all come back in round 16. I heard weston is on verge of bing out for the season greto could be out for 3-4 ,mailla out for the same lucky u have a easy game this week as u could rest your top 22 players and still win against gladdy

ALL BIG FOOTY MEMBERS (ESPECIALLY HEIGHTS PEOPLE)

If we all ignore Bluballs Posts (just pretend thaey are not there and don't respond to them) he might go away!!

So just ignore the above post and anything else he has to dish up and cross your fingers :thumbsu:

Guys Please don't forget the above post that i did a few days ago :thumbsu:

TD i have never known a side to have as many injuries as heights????Hopefully they can all come back in round 16. I heard weston is on verge of bing out for the season greto could be out for 3-4 ,mailla out for the same lucky u have a easy game this week as u could rest your top 22 players and still win against gladdy

Why do you care what happens with us when we play Braybrook in round 16.

Never known a side to have so many injuries. We played the first 11 weeks with about one out max most weeks so our injury management is very good. Most of the recent injuried players missing games are about precaution and rest as finals is the bigger picture. In regards to the players you mention this week will be 3 weeks since Weston strained a calf so if he doesn't play this he will play next for sure. Greto will play this week 100 % and Mallia will miss one at the most but have a feeling he will get up. Him and Greto could have come back on last week but it was good to let other players take a bit of responsibility and leadership out on the field. In regards to Mallia and Weston as we are playing Gladstone Park if they are 90 % wont play as it's not worth it. Our trainers at Heights are first class and look after the injured very well.

This week we will be strengthened by Munn and Dean returning and most likely Matt Caruana and possibly Weston and should be full strength when we travel to the northern suburbs to play Coburg who are in the wrfl.

Hammer is it dissapointing that Coburg are going to miss the finals with the team finishing 5th probably going to have had a pretty average season.

:)Dont worry blueboy heights are going along nicely, how are you going pensioner blueboy have you started playing. Good to see your still alive and still talking crap

coburg can afford to win 3 out of last 4 and get in as dpark will struggle to win 1 game braybrook this week 50-50 albanvale loss, west loss, heights loss, will get the points against gladdywill sneek in by a game. wouldnt say coburg were undicipline against dpark either weapons it helps when u get the world from ur little mates in white.
3VOTESAS for shepperd he come back this week didnt kick a goal played of the half back flank plenty of drive from there

my little mates in white...........hahahahaha
tell me how many goals from 50's and stupid free kicks we got due to arguing the my mates in white...=undicipline....hahahaha......shep was the main culprit......he can still kick goals but is an old hack now.......hammy after hammy....lol

so coburg is gonna beat albanvale as well as heights........i dont think so.....hahaha.......2 out of the last 4 aint gonna get you there buddy.......

as i said nth sunshine are more of a chance than deer park and coburg.......

any way where were you the first half of the year............come out now after you won a few hey.....

:)Dont worry blueboy heights are going along nicely, how are you going pensioner blueboy have you started playing. Good to see your still alive and still talking crap

Your hardly going along nicely when in the last month you have lost 2 and almost lost last week. Injuries being used as excuse. I'm going along quite nicely tats. Back enjoying my footy in a comp that is far better than the WRFL Div 2. Kicked 7 in 2 games and looking forward to playing decent finals footy. Been playing well yourself I hear!

West had a sensational Sportsman Night on Saturday with Tony Shaw, David Rhys Jones and Douggie Chappel in attendance. About 100-120 people were there listening to tales of the past from some great champions of the game and funny stand-up. Also included some signed piece auctions to raise money for the club and an overall great night. Well done to those who organised.

Next Saturday night will also see a "POKER TOURNAMENT" with $500.00 cash prize for the winner with a $20 buy-in and $10 sit & go's later in the night. All welcome with the night starting at 7pm.
GO WEST!

Nothing but excuses from both TD and GBF50 about Heights (No doubt BIG tats will jump on with a couple soon too). Just cant accept the fact that the wheels are falling off at Heights. Shows the depth that Heights have when their so called guns are out and only play at 50%. Why cant you get your side up TD. Is it your poor coaching methods?

Not sure about poor coaching methods, they are a very strong finals chance so you would say TD is doing something right. I do think you will find though that come finals time, the thread will quieten down a bit. As I said to TD, my bet is the heights boys will have a subtle hint dropped that Bigfooty posts should be tapered off a little....the cockiness that those boys call confidence and self belief might come back to haunt them...as it has already with West and North - two losses in big games.

Roll on finals..all clubs that have made it get to field 18 blokes on the ground that will have a crack at winning...hope the team that sneaks in gives the others plenty of headaches. Don't care who it is, for the sake of everyone..do everything you can to make it interesting please!

by the way...keep posting Blueboy..it's an open forum.

R.I.P to the two club legends that passed away. Bright side:- people of that ilk have a legacy that always remains. Young blokes in clubs need to see the level of respect that such people are held in. In my opinion, it helps maintain a good culture at clubs and helps them appreciate that they have a local footy club to be part of for years to come if they adopt the same type of attitude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about poor coaching methods, they are a very strong finals chance so you would say TD is doing something right. I do think you will find though that come finals time, the thread will quieten down a bit. As I said to TD, my bet is the heights boys will have a subtle hint dropped that Bigfooty posts should be tapered off a little....the cockiness that those boys call confidence and self belief might come back to haunt them...as it has already with West and North - two losses in big games.

Roll on finals..all clubs that have made it get to field 18 blokes on the ground that will have a crack at winning...hope the team that sneaks in gives the others plenty of headaches. Don't care who it is, for the sake of everyone..do everything you can to make it interesting please!

R.I.P to the two club legends that passed away. Bright side:- people of that ilk have a legacy that always remains. Young blokes in clubs need to see the level of respect that such people are held in. In my opinion, it helps maintain a good culture at clubs and helps them appreciate that they have a local footy club to be part of for years to come if they adopt the same type of attitude.

best post this year..........lol.....its taken a while...........lol

the cockiness that those boys call confidence and self belief might come back to haunt them...as it has already with West and North - two losses in big games.

React please inform me how West has suffered? Still undefeated on top?

Oh and thanks for your support I will post when I feel like it. GBF & TD are doing nothing but try to turn this into a Heights thread and dont like anyone potting their team after poor performances.

React please inform me how West has suffered? Still undefeated on top?

Oh and thanks for your support I will post when I feel like it. GBF & TD are doing nothing but try to turn this into a Heights thread and dont like anyone potting their team after poor performances.

Heights boys have suffered the humiliation of cockiness versus confidence by losing to West and North is what I meant...

might not have worded it the best...

As GB50 said all should be right. Dean had gastro, Munn worked Caruana ankle could have played Sat, Weston calf should play this week. The only one that will miss another is Farnfield whose nose has been re set and heals a bit.

We are actually very happy with our injuries at this stage, as we should be full strength 3 games out from finals which is enough build up. Until then we will keep training til 8 most nights improving our strength and fitness in our buid up.

How is your injury update all eyes and karim leading into finals.

firstly td think we player very average when we played youse we played well in the 3ed qtr only!! and we shut youse down that why youse had a bad game not because ya didnt play well!! we just out played youse is what i think happend!!

to injuries we have big mick lance to come back this week lewis will be a close start aswell, apart from that mate off the top of me head i think thats us ready for finals. also matty young when he gets back but he will come through the 2s but should be rite by finals!!

cmon BB lack of depth????
our 2s are sitting second only by % with only 2 losses for the year one being in round 1 and we had a guy kick 9 goals from the middle last week in the 2s so if players r missing im sure hed jump at the chance to push 4 a senior callup leading into the business end of the season. so i dont think lack of depth comes into play at all. every team goes thru ups and downs throughou the year for varous reasons weather it be harder training or just poor form but im sure u will see the heights boys kiilling it again come finals time.

cmon BB lack of depth????
our 2s are sitting second only by % with only 2 losses for the year one being in round 1 and we had a guy kick 9 goals from the middle last week in the 2s so if players r missing im sure hed jump at the chance to push 4 a senior callup leading into the business end of the season. so i dont think lack of depth comes into play at all. every team goes thru ups and downs throughou the year for varous reasons weather it be harder training or just poor form but im sure u will see the heights boys kiilling it again come finals time.

If that is the case typewriter then why with your injuries last week did you not beat Brunswick by more if the depth was there? Clearly shows that if your good players are out you guys will struggle to make an impact due to your 2nd & 3rd tier players not being able to jump up and grab a chance. I say that most clubs are in the same boat.

i would disagree obviously there will be differnces when ur top players r out but we r confident that we have the depth to cover injuries. i also recall that brunswick pushed west quite a few weeks back and scored over 100 against u guys and they got within a couple of goals against albanvale last week.

they have improved bb trust me on that i was speakin to sticks oops i mean gazza the brunswick preseident yesterday and he was pretty confident they would knock over the devils this week so i would pretty careful decka wocka and Ash be prepared for a red hot contest.

by the way how r peoples grounds looking for the remainder of the year ours is looking pretty ordinary at the moment brunswicks would have to be the best surface in div 2 at the moment

Well people Im back..after a suspension from being shown the red card. I have been reading with interest & was disappointed that i could not post reply..i had quite a few good comments in response to some of the conversations...

React!....I am watching you very closely...lol
I thoroughly enjoyed our mini debate on umpires & the whole incident....& am glad to see you admit that I won that particular argument...interesting to see after what happened some idiot in the under 18s touches an umpire...just proves my point that the WRFL should make an example out of the fool from Nth Foots (yes theres the word of the month)

Anyway does anyone want to change their predictions of premiers, runner up, wooden spoon, league b & f, leading goalkicker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back