WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the boys play Galdstone Park today which was far away. Thought we were going to the airport at one stage , Dom takes me there to watch the planes sometimes. I think he always wanted to be a pilot.

The boys played well today and in 3 quarters outscored Galdstone Park by 38 goals. The second quarter was that bad I stopped watching and walked around the crowd getting pats. I met a little terrier today who was jumping on me and wanted to play. I had to politely tell her to stop because I wanted to watch the game. Gladstone Park tried hard but it looks like they have pie nights instead of training. woof woof

cant see your from nth,dekkatwo..........................the boys really know what this week means and are really focused to do the job.......the vibe all week has been transparent to the weeks against the top side that they have played.................:thumbsu::thumbsu:................cant see them winning by that margin but will win by 6-8 goals................as for improving ,it wont matter till that first week of the finals to see where they really are.................do have 4 big games coming up......which will see where they really are with the top 5...........the mind is for that last week of finals ,you can bet on that..........

Who's posting here??? 3 votes or Weapons:confused::confused:[/quote]

im a 1 and only champ........:thumbsu:

3 votes get your own bigfooty sh1t.......and i aint betting on the last week of finals so it throws your theory out the door..........

ive got copyright on the dots..........lol[/quote]
well im sorry mr football......lol..................you'll get a job at channel 7 as special comments with gbf50..........lol...hahaha..............as for finals i think u under estimate tha ability of nth so that throws your theory out the door...lol:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Who's posting here??? 3 votes or Weapons:confused::confused:

im a 1 and only champ........:thumbsu:

3 votes get your own bigfooty sh1t.......and i aint betting on the last week of finals so it throws your theory out the door..........

ive got copyright on the dots..........lol[/quote]
well im sorry mr football......lol..................you'll get a job at channel 7 as special comments with gbf50..........lol...hahaha..............as for finals i think u under estimate tha ability of nth so that throws your theory out the door...lol:thumbsu::thumbsu:[/quote]

i can only talk about my club...........think about it?????...........

ive allready got a job...........on bigfooty and thats the president....of the bigfooty mongrels.......
i was talking about gbf50 not you read the posts buddy......
get a life.....

Who won the game between Deer Park and Braybrook?

braybrook im pretty sure 15 points.........i left just before 1/2 time it was goal for goal pretty much and the brookers did look the better team at that stage..........scores were 9.8 to 9.6 with the brookers up and pearce dominating in the air......

coburg beating albanvale makes things very interesting at the bottom end of the 5.........im very suprised with this result......well done coburg.....

the cobra's this week of the 2 side's interesting form of late.........
big game's never the less deer park must lift against the arch rival.....

braybrook im pretty sure 15 points.........i left just before 1/2 time it was goal for goal pretty much and the brookers did look the better team at that stage..........scores were 9.8 to 9.6 with the brookers up and pearce dominating in the air......

coburg beating albanvale makes things very interesting at the bottom end of the 5.........im very suprised with this result......well done coburg.....

the cobra's this week of the 2 side's interesting form of late.........
big game's never the less deer park must lift against the arch rival.....

Deer Park won by about 10 points.

Deer Park won by about 10 points.

interesting red devil i dont know for sure but the website says in different areas that the brookers won and the other 1 says deer park won????

i dunno........the ladder says we lost hope fully we won make the game this week even more interesting.......

Brunswick are crap and cost us percentage today we were on our to a great win then, they cracked the S hits and walked off. I now say everyone should boycott going back in there after the games so they dont make a cent. SORE F**KING LOSERS

Brunswick are crap and cost us percentage today we were on our to a great win then, they cracked the S hits and walked off. I now say everyone should boycott going back in there after the games so they dont make a cent. SORE F**KING LOSERS

I agree wholeheartedly, a disgraceful effort. Give them a miss even though i think all clubs should go in for a beer after the game whether you like or hate each other. It's called respect.

Guy Incognito, whoever you are.. just own up because this is just getting out of hand. There have been suggestions thrown upon myself and to be quite honest ive just about had it.
So own up and this can be all solved.

Ok, folks, it's a little early in the week for me, but I felt I ought to respond to this. Can everyone pleas leave Quiet Achiever 2 alone? I am not him. I am enjoying my anonymity and I don't think I've said anything that warrants being outed at any stage. Besides, not knowing who I am is driving GB50 around the bend. Who wouldn't stretch that out as long as possible?

If you need any evidence other than my solemn word, read my last post. Those of you who know QA2 would have to know that, by his nature, he would never make at least one of those predictions. By comparison to QA2, I can say with complete confidence that I am considerably less quiet and somewhat less of an achiever.

Well done to all winners on the weekend. I'll be back with some more dubious precognitions a little later in the week.

That is all.
:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:confused:dekkatwo....for whom i was at this game....they havent cost nth percentage....because when one is red carded from the field ,they must play the rest of the game with one less player and cant be back on even when the 15 min timeout ..................they replaced this player in which gave them 18 still on the field.....the umps called a head count at the end of the 3rd qtr...........and thats when their score was scratched back to zero...........so thats when they spat the dummy and walked off with the official score of 17.10 to the power 0.0.0 :eek:.........so the percentage will be measured on that particular score.......as for brunswick being crap.......whoever they have got in the next couple of weeks ...watch out .........because im predicting a few upsets ...if they can keep their heads screwed on and dont go the punch...........they have quality players that u wont believe:thumbsu:...................as for boycotting after the game,that doest make things better.....its only the small percentage of the playing group that spoil the rest of the team.........give them a break..................

dekkatwo everyones knows ya not from nrt footscray because ya posts never make sense. we all went in after the game and they appreciated it and we all had a beer. this club is struggling and we have all played for a club that has struggled at some stage so we just need to support them if they are gunna play in our comp then why not do what we can to help as. it just benefits the comp.

Any match reports from anyone?

Heights showed a new found passion and purpose after our 2 hour team meeting on Tuesday night coming out and kicking 15 goals to none in the first quarter. I think what most don't realise is that we expected a flat patch mid year as most started training hard in the first week of November. If the flat patch is the worst we could get then there is room for optimism.

Of the 21 goals to half time Greto only had 1 which is a good sign. Demetriou was best on ground. The side will be strengthened next week with the return of Mallia, Weston, Roberson and Caruana all top 8 players. Looking forward to the clash with a rejuvinated Coburg and looking forward to the run home then the finals series.

:confused:dekkatwo....for whom i was at this game....they havent cost nth percentage....because when one is red carded from the field ,they must play the rest of the game with one less player and cant be back on even when the 15 min timeout ..................they replaced this player in which gave them 18 still on the field.....the umps called a head count at the end of the 3rd qtr...........and thats when their score was scratched back to zero...........so thats when they spat the dummy and walked off with the official score of 17.10 to the power 0.0.0 :eek:.........so the percentage will be measured on that particular score.......as for brunswick being crap.......whoever they have got in the next couple of weeks ...watch out .........because im predicting a few upsets ...if they can keep their heads screwed on and dont go the punch...........they have quality players that u wont believe:thumbsu:...................as for boycotting after the game,that doest make things better.....its only the small percentage of the playing group that spoil the rest of the team.........give them a break..................

ill have you yellow carded if you dont stop with the dots.......................

Heights showed a new found passion and purpose after our 2 hour team meeting on Tuesday night coming out and kicking 15 goals to none in the first quarter. I think what most don't realise is that we expected a flat patch mid year as most started training hard in the first week of November. If the flat patch is the worst we could get then there is room for optimism.

Of the 21 goals to half time Greto only had 1 which is a good sign. Demetriou was best on ground. The side will be strengthened next week with the return of Mallia, Weston, Roberson and Caruana all top 8 players. Looking forward to the clash with a rejuvinated Coburg and looking forward to the run home then the finals series.

cant wait for the last game td......you will se where you's are at then.......lol... my shout ok.........lol

coburg have been great the last few weeks put them out of their misery for us will you.........

im jumping a little ahead here but with a top 5... 2 plays 3 and 4 plays 5 is that correct 1st get the week off yer????

ill have you yellow carded if you dont stop with the dots.......................
your annoying arnt you....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................if it makes you happy ill use this''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''lol hahahaha:confused::confused:

your annoying arnt you....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................if it makes you happy ill use this''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''lol hahahaha:confused::confused:

dots is a no no...........lol

'''''''''''''''''''' is a ok..........people think 3 votes is me..........

so yer if you could........use''''''''''''''''''...........lol

im jumping a little ahead here but with a top 5... 2 plays 3 and 4 plays 5 is that correct 1st get the week off yer????

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, anyone, but I this is my understanding of a final five:

Round 1:
2 vs 3 - (Game A)
4 vs 5 - (Game B)
1 - BYE

Round 2:
1 vs Winner A - (Game C)
Loser A vs Winner B - (Game D)
Loser B out

Round 3:
Loser C vs Winner D - (Game E)
Winner C - BYE
Loser D out

Round 4:
Winner C vs Winner E

Weapons youll be hoping that heights can beat us as if they dont u can all but kiss ur finals series good bye as the way i see it u wont win another game heard u should never have beaten braybrook week b4 u struggled over the falcons (& west pumped them by 25+goals) so yes it would be a joke for u guys to get in to the top 5 so so will do you the favour this week and put u out of ur misery???
TD we look forward to heights getting all there players back as i have noticed they havent played for about 2-4 weeks so it will be great to see them trying to run around chasing us nothing better then bringing injured players straight back in underdone and when were on a high 8 out of our last 10 and still coming all we can do is beat who is in front of us

Crazy monkey u want a match report from Coburg V Albanvale ill give you one .
tight game all day goal for goal in the last qrt and got over the line which was great well deserved win as well 1st time coburg seniors have ever beaten albanvale. but in saying so the job is not done untill we win our next 3 games and reach the finals to cause a bit of damage

TD we look forward to heights getting all there players back as i have noticed they havent played for about 2-4 weeks so it will be great to see them trying to run around chasing us nothing better then bringing injured players straight back in underdone and when were on a high 8 out of our last 10 and still coming all we can do is beat who is in front of us

Very wrong there Mr cocky. Caruana and Weston have been out for a few but Roberson (worked) and Mallia (rest) have missed one. Caruana is close to our fittest player and considering we have trained flat out for about a month I don't think fitness wise there will be much problem playing on your dog bowl of a ground.

Hopefully you have improved because another 15 goal win isn't really much competition. Yes if we beat you it is not a final as you have said before but beating you to end your season will be satisying enough. Weapons you need only worry about Nth Sunshine now as Heights are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back