WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do agree with you there Dekka BUT now a days, how many teams go back and have a drink? when i've been down at west, the club rooms have been very bare after most games (obviously west v heights, should be taken out of that due to both clubs shit supporters on that day) and no before anyone jumps on the bandwagon to put there 2 cents in, i'm not blaming either clubs b/c at the end of the day the only people to miss were the players of both clubs to go and have a drink together after a hard thought match

Hey easy champ. How is Lachlan McGhie going this year. Where is he playing and how is he going.

I think that most FAIR minded people would agree with you on his ability... I certainly think that he has plenty of talent.... however I still stand by the fact that he lacks TICKER!!

Williams is not a shadow of his former self.

Seriously Nth people what has happened to him because he is still fairly young but can't buy a kick now. When him and his hair won the medals he was at least quick and found the ball a bit now he isn't even seen on the field.

I think that most FAIR minded people would agree with you on his ability... I certainly think that he has plenty of talent.... however I still stand by the fact that he lacks TICKER!!

You have some expertise as I understand you are known as 'phar lap' due to the size of your heart goesbang.

U must have my FAT GUTS mixed up with my HEART:thumbsu:

You are also known as big hearted Arthur so two nick names can't be wrong.

Was speaking to Mick 'the cocker spaniel' Grima and understand that Steven ' the meerkat' Soto has been playing on the ball a bit and doing well. I hear James 'the circus tent' Weston is due back this week from a minor calf injury and Matt ' BBQ chickens' Caruana also so should be 2 big inclusions.

Weapons youll be hoping that heights can beat us as if they dont u can all but kiss ur finals series good bye as the way i see it u wont win another game heard u should never have beaten braybrook week b4 u struggled over the falcons (& west pumped them by 25+goals) so yes it would be a joke for u guys to get in to the top 5 so so will do you the favour this week and put u out of ur misery???
TD we look forward to heights getting all there players back as i have noticed they havent played for about 2-4 weeks so it will be great to see them trying to run around chasing us nothing better then bringing injured players straight back in underdone and when were on a high 8 out of our last 10 and still coming all we can do is beat who is in front of us

have never been confident this year of making the finals but as i say we are nearly there you guys lose this week and you can close the curtians........i have given coburg some credit for their past month which has been great.....why would it be a joke if we get in????we get in we deserve too....its no excuse but with id say only half the team we had last year its a fair effort.....and ill tip us against albanvale with there form........if u guys beat them so can we........

have full faith in heights this week with me mate coming back in......good luck.......heights by 8-15 goals.......

and ive said nth sunshine are more of a chance than use and us......and that would be dissapointing as we beat them and use pretty easily......any way life goes on and i could handle it........the thing is you cant........hahahaha

Very wrong there Mr cocky. Caruana and Weston have been out for a few but Roberson (worked) and Mallia (rest) have missed one. Caruana is close to our fittest player and considering we have trained flat out for about a month I don't think fitness wise there will be much problem playing on your dog bowl of a ground.

Hopefully you have improved because another 15 goal win isn't really much competition. Yes if we beat you it is not a final as you have said before but beating you to end your season will be satisying enough. Weapons you need only worry about Nth Sunshine now as Heights are back.

i hope so......lol

This Dale Williams thing, Jesus, the kid won 2 B&F's. I don't understand how opposition players claim that he didn't deserve them unless they watched him all year? [/quote]

yep your right by saying that, BUT on that, why does everyone say the same thing around the traps React? ever since he won the fist one, i have never heard, even from people from north, say that guy deserved that or he's wasting his time hear he's too good!! Look he's done very well to get 2, i know many great players never win either 1, so he should be greatful yet then again how many winners of any medals, does 100% agree with? well apart from the from some1 like frosty of late

i agree brig on yarraville best ground to play finals on....

yep bring on yarraville, we only have a total 6 finals, so i can't see why it can't be, do the old saturday and then sunday games, it should be right BUT then again, rememebr 2nd div doesn't mean shit to the league so the games could even end up at west's shit ground, as long as the 1st div get the best!!!!

Hey easy champ. How is Lachlan McGhie going this year. Where is he playing and how is he going.

from what i know, he in SA playing for Central Distrists, he's had a up and down season from what i have been told!!! not sure why, has the ability to be over there but i have been looking in the paper and haven't picked up his name yet!! so not sure how he is exactly going!!

Innella will be back in the 1's this week after kicking 30 odd goals in the last few weeks. Finding form and injury free at the rite time of the year. West will easily win the flag this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Dale Williams thing, Jesus, the kid won 2 B&F's. I don't understand how opposition players claim that he didn't deserve them unless they watched him all year?

yep your right by saying that, BUT on that, why does everyone say the same thing around the traps React? ever since he won the fist one, i have never heard, even from people from north, say that guy deserved that or he's wasting his time hear he's too good!! Look he's done very well to get 2, i know many great players never win either 1, so he should be greatful yet then again how many winners of any medals, does 100% agree with? well apart from the from some1 like frosty of late[/quote]

Lets be honest, in WRFL Div2 footy, if there were "champions" they would be in a better comp! That said - Somebody has to win it. I have no qualms with people saying they think a better player should have won..but the kid didnt give votes to himself !! You cant win them for doing nothing. The perception of "good games" is very different from umpires point of view. Many who poll well in league B&F's don't poll well in club B&F's - understandably. He didnt come into senior footy with a big name..so his well formed affro aside, he must have had a fair bit of the pill for them to notice him. The second year I agree was debatable (from what I understand as I didnt watch a lot of him).

Anyway, just thought that some of the posts here about him and the medals were just ridiculous.

yep your right by saying that, BUT on that, why does everyone say the same thing around the traps React? ever since he won the fist one, i have never heard, even from people from north, say that guy deserved that or he's wasting his time hear he's too good!! Look he's done very well to get 2, i know many great players never win either 1, so he should be greatful yet then again how many winners of any medals, does 100% agree with? well apart from the from some1 like frosty of late

Lets be honest, in WRFL Div2 footy, if there were "champions" they would be in a better comp! That said - Somebody has to win it. I have no qualms with people saying they think a better player should have won..but the kid didnt give votes to himself !! You cant win them for doing nothing. The perception of "good games" is very different from umpires point of view. Many who poll well in league B&F's don't poll well in club B&F's - understandably. He didnt come into senior footy with a big name..so his well formed affro aside, he must have had a fair bit of the pill for them to notice him. The second year I agree was debatable (from what I understand as I didnt watch a lot of him).

Anyway, just thought that some of the posts here about him and the medals were just ridiculous.[/quote]

lots of credit for your post react couldnt of said it better myself........lol

he has 2 on his mantle piece get over it boys.........

finals footy just around the corner with a few biggies before they start.....

Anyway, just thought that some of the posts here about him and the medals were just ridiculous.[/quote]

finals footy just around the corner with a few biggies before they start.....[/quote]
Weapons.did I read right and see May in the bests on the weekend or one prior....is he playing regularly or just here and there?

y wont the league consider central altonas ground for finals ive driven past it and it looks unbelievable due to no games being played on it all year???

That's a good idea, they're playing junior finals there this weekend. I heard the finals aren't going to be played at Yarraville because residents have kicked up a stink about parking.

That's a good idea, they're playing junior finals there this weekend. I heard the finals aren't going to be played at Yarraville because residents have kicked up a stink about parking.

Finals should be played at Yarraville it is the best finals ground in the Western Suburbs in my opinion it beats Burbank and Chirnside. Nothing like a close final at Yarraville.

Red Devil not who you think i am, i didnt get a clearance to Nth S/Shine like one of your post said afew pages early.
Seem to be getting annoy are we just like everyone is with you as we still dont know who you are.

Relax buddy. I know who you are and even thought some of your recent posts re: North Footscray were funny. However, as you are no longer part of the club I can't let you get away speaking as if you are a representative. That said, you are always welcome back and I hope to see soon.:)

Anyway, just thought that some of the posts here about him and the medals were just ridiculous.

finals footy just around the corner with a few biggies before they start.....[/quote]
Weapons.did I read right and see May in the bests on the weekend or one prior....is he playing regularly or just here and there?[/quote]

Hello React,

RMay has been playing all year for Deer Park. Was solid against the Devils when we played them a while back. Can't run but uses the ball well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back