WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad monday must be over down at Coburg if Cole Reserve has joined us this afternoon.Or maybe there just got back from court,how did that go :D

Been abit quiet on the Nth F/scray front since saturdays game,no Red Devil/React/Dekkaroo/Dekkatwo and All eyes.
Know the coach probably want wont the guys on here this week,know all the heights guys get on here.
Should be cracking game, love a fast track for both sides to display there skills and then the loser wouldnt have no excuses, other than beaten by a better team on the day.

Good point... maybe they are gonna take the easy option and wait till after the game to show their support... not like the Dragons who are willing to put it on the line:p

Been abit quiet on the Nth F/scray front since saturdays game,no Red Devil/React/Dekkaroo/Dekkatwo and All eyes.
Know the coach probably want wont the guys on here this week,know all the heights guys get on here.
Should be cracking game, love a fast track for both sides to display there skills and then the loser wouldnt have no excuses, other than beaten by a better team on the day.

Hey Paul3232..

Mate, I am just getting over a big weekend on the amber fluid. Big day/night on Saturday and anther one behind the glass at the Telstra Dome yesterday.

Good tough win against the cobras on the weekend. Was a great game to watch and both teams played the game nice and hard with Nth being lucky enough to prevail.

A lot of people on here are talking about Nth beating Heights during the year.... yes this is correct, however finals are here and a new season begins... Both teams will be looking at taking full advantage of the high ladder finish and a crack at the so called flag fav in West. I am tipping it should be a great game of footy and if norths defence can restrict the power forwards of heights, they will be in with ae big chance.

How about Saliba-foot, D'Ambrosio-groin, Evans-groin, Ziggy-groin, Geddes-back/groin/hamstring, Oldfield-knee/groin, Lane-ankle.

Interesting news on Lane - he had the injured ankle going into the game but selfishly went into the game for obvious individual reasons and made it worse. Whats the coaching staff thinking allowing that to happen. Even if it's better in 2 weeks it no way will be 100% sprinting wise.

Well done once again to Robbie Greto who always thinks of the team first.

Gee what is it with groins? what are the West boys doing down there? They might need a few extra rub downs...

Hey Paul3232..

Mate, I am just getting over a big weekend on the amber fluid. Big day/night on Saturday and anther one behind the glass at the Telstra Dome yesterday.

Good tough win against the cobras on the weekend. Was a great game to watch and both teams played the game nice and hard with Nth being lucky enough to prevail.

A lot of people on here are talking about Nth beating Heights during the year.... yes this is correct, however finals are here and a new season begins... Both teams will be looking at taking full advantage of the high ladder finish and a crack at the so called flag fav in West. I am tipping it should be a great game of footy and if norths defence can restrict the power forwards of heights, they will be in with ae big chance.

As diplomatic as ever Dekkaroo.... no use fishing for an argument from you :thumbsu::thumbsu:

How about Saliba-foot, D'Ambrosio-groin, Evans-groin, Ziggy-groin, Geddes-back/groin/hamstring, Oldfield-knee/groin, Lane-ankle.

Interesting news on Lane - he had the injured ankle going into the game but selfishly went into the game for obvious individual reasons and made it worse. Whats the coaching staff thinking allowing that to happen. Even if it's better in 2 weeks it no way will be 100% sprinting wise.

Well done once again to Robbie Greto who always thinks of the team first.

Hey easy champ, could you explain why you would let a player play when the whole club knew he was injured last game before the finals. Wouldn't the bigger picture ie team sucess been more important in a game you were always going to win well and the result meaning nothing.

Sunshine heights would support robbie 100% if he wanted to play at a higher level but as has been mentioned he has turned down plenty of offers for big money to stay with heights. most ppl will agree it is very hard to leave an environment in which u have played with the same group of players for 17 years

Watched the boys play really well on Saturday with Robbie kicking 9 goals and 10 points. The desperation shown by the team was a great positive going into finals with that little guy Caruana very determined. He still looks at me funny and scares me a bit. I got a bit excited when I saw Dom on the bench and started barking. I soon stopped because everyone looked at me and although I don't go red because I have grey hair I felt embarassed.

Got to meet that umpire that told me off last time. He gave me a pat and said I was a good boy. He patted me under the chin, he must have forgot that I said on big footy that I like to be patted behind the ears. I would have told him but I can't talk. I like him now, he is a good umpire too. woof.

Watched the boys play really well on Saturday with Robbie kicking 9 goals and 10 points. The desperation shown by the team was a great positive going into finals with that little guy Caruana very determined. He still looks at me funny and scares me a bit. I got a bit excited when I saw Dom on the bench and started barking. I soon stopped because everyone looked at me and although I don't go red because I have grey hair I felt embarassed.

Got to meet that umpire that told me off last time. He gave me a pat and said I was a good boy. He patted me under the chin, he must have forgot that I said on big footy that I like to be patted behind the ears. I would have told him but I can't talk. I like him now, he is a good umpire too. woof.

Good to hear from you again Harley. What are your tips for this year's finals series, I've seen you analysing teams and players week in week out and would be interested to hear your predictions.

Also what do you put Dom's recent first classes performances down to? You know him better than most and i'm sure you can give us an insight into this.

Just a quick question. Has any of this years finals teams put any thoughts into what if?? By that I mean "What if you win it" Any pre planning in place from a committee/club perspective?? Players should only be thinking about each game. But the clubs should be thinking outside the square. Any side in the finals can win it, it is far,far from being over. Your input please?? ie Div 1 is a different world??

Agree with you here Karim, they are only helping out, and you can help but be biased.

Why with the game on the line, were you and Grainger on the bench, did not stick around after the game to hear anything about this.

Well done to Nth on a hard fought victory, Good luck to all on the weekend.

i got a knee in the back and after cooling down at half time i couldnt run, spent the 2nd half on the bench... not sure about damo mate..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well well...React goes away for a few days and just logged on and I've noticed the thread has gone up a notch now that finals are here. As always here are my observations:-
- Coburg/Deer Park...seriously, I nearly sat in a puddle of my own urine reading the hints of potential court action...I have never heard something so funny in my life...can we bury this stupid argument please? WHO cares which one of you is there, should be there, has beaten top teams, can juggle three apples or can answer all of the questions in the Herald Sun trivia each day- you wont win and are kidding yourselves. Yes the experience will be good but you will not win and the debate is pointless.
- Finals fixture officially released. No doubt TD, GBF50, Bobby Skilton and the rest of you from Heights can now "plan" for your game. Get Lance Armstrong in for a motivational talk, print out posts from big footy as motivation and whatever else you need to do to get yourselves up to win a div2 game of footy......and if you did have cans in your empty laptop bag at the devils on Saturday then you need to have a good look at yourselves. First no drinks in the rooms at West and now BYO at North..great blokes you are! No wonder the majority want you out in straight sets. Hope the cans in the bag was a joke.
- Karim you seem like a decent bloke. Well done on having a couple after the game
- 1 man keen for the Devils/Heights match is Mr. D. Derich. Shame you aren't in the 1's to cuddle him all day again Tats, he'll miss that..but he is certainly keen for the hit out.

aaah finals footy..although Div2..finals are finals and as per above, I'm more than happy to add to the crap talk before the games roll around.

Have a good week boys...and all the best to the teams who have made it

Oh yeah...hello to 3 votes...appreciate your help Saturday
Any time react anytime==========hope it all went well that nite.the function was as asual.one word to describe it=======DRUNK.

:confused:what about if u make it to A1 TD, do u PAY players then. how would u attract players to the club to play A1, especially key position players ,you would need alot more depth in your side if u were to win the gf and to go up next year.======i couldnt see anyone coming to a club just for loyalty or a free beer after a game======it just doesnt work, IF u want to be successful atleast.
TD==========i see u have ignored this question,which was posted a while back. has that cat or dragon got your tounge to anwser.

I'll narrow it down for you... I was one of them guys... Did we really look tough??... if so doesn't take much to impress you :D :D
The old TURTLE is a good sport too.... came over and had a chat and a laugh when we gave him some stick.

yeah just come over to get a look at ya faces so i know who you are when we gets youse on the ground this week!! hahaha na was good to see you boys down there having a look should have stuck around after the game for a beer.

Seen a few of the North boys today having a counter meal and a few beers.Didnt see Red Devil or Rooboy there but seen the turtle there.

should have sat down mate a few turned in to a few too many ended up at the rugby watching our mate bretty white run a muck for the storm!!

should have sat down mate a few turned in to a few too many ended up at the rugby watching our mate bretty white run a muck for the storm!!

Ended up at the rugby myself,though the ref was abit one sided.
Had to double check to see if it was the heights umpiring out there, thats how bad we went. :)

Weapons can't believe the nerve of you bagging CD. You guys at Deer Park don't deserve to be their at all. If anything the earlier games at your ground should have been moved as the centre was like a cricket pitch. It is also where the Districts Ruckman who I may add was easily the best ruckman of the competition did a serious ankle injury and missed nearly the rest of the season.

All I can say is good luck this week and I hope you guys at least put in a good effort as I am sure Albanvale would much prefer to be playing you guys rather than Districts.

Albanvale to win by at least 10 goals.

Weapons, pretty funny LOL.
Just stick to working in the canteen pal. I rate most of your posts about as high as a broken kite.
Anyway good luck to your boys (your going to need it). Im predicting Deer Park to fold like deck chairs and go down by 15 goals (minimum).

No that game will be called off as well because of the ground being too hard again or some other piss poor excuse.

YEP agreed moxy , first things first WEAPONS U R A FLOG .

Deer park not playing against west is by far THE weakest thing i have heard of grounds to hard! ha weak, next the boots will hurt their feet and if it rains it might be to slippery, weak.

Deer park should be stripped of ANY points for that game , when all the deer park boys run out just remember how much you deserve it:thumbsdown: ha joke!!

Well weapons your very smug how bout a game with districts for the final spot or will you run from that game to !!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

GBF i can't believe Gladdy offered him $$$ especially given they can't afford to be paying any of their players. Apart from Bone nobody in that side should be paid. I hope Gretto laughed at them as he is too good to be playing their. He should have a crack at playing in a better comp.

You don't know him so you don't have a clue.

He has had plenty of offers.

Gladstone Park for $$$
Glenorden for $$$
A pre season at Werribee

He is not interested. Just wants to play at Heights. And it has nothing to do with staying in Div 2. He would play at any level... as long as it is for the DRAGONS!!!

You seem to have an issue understanding this.... I'm not suprised that a REDNECK WE$T supporter fails to grasp the concept of LOYALTY!!!!

TD==========i see u have ignored this question,which was posted a while back. has that cat or dragon got your tounge to anwser.

Give me a question that doesn't bore me and doesn't go over something that has been discussed a million times on here.

We will worry about it as I have said a few times when we have to worry about it. We are putting every ounce of energy into the one aim for now. Also if I recall many on here said sides can't win an A2 flag with loyalty and not paying any money. Well we are serious contenders at the moment and guess what we have loyal players that don't get paid.

Interesting that most of Wests injured players played on the weekend even though they were always going to win and there was the possibility of making their injuries worse. Another $100, $200,$300 in the pocket might have been some incentive I guess.

Weapons can't believe the nerve of you bagging CD. You guys at Deer Park don't deserve to be their at all. If anything the earlier games at your ground should have been moved as the centre was like a cricket pitch. It is also where the Districts Ruckman who I may add was easily the best ruckman of the competition did a serious ankle injury and missed nearly the rest of the season.

All I can say is good luck this week and I hope you guys at least put in a good effort as I am sure Albanvale would much prefer to be playing you guys rather than Districts.

Albanvale to win by at least 10 goals.

Bottom line is Coburg have finished on the same wins with better % and better results against the finals teams, thus should be playing finals. We all know that but the league and their match ratio system is a joke. End of story.

RedDevil.. can you confirm that for the second week in a row ur PRES was involved in or started fights that cost you the game?

Apparently nobody is allowed to touch his son on the field...

Not sure about this one GB50.

Last week his son was king hit by a guy who had been previously sent off for headbutting. The President may have been involved in a purely supportive, concilitory role.

On the weekend there wasn't much in it from all reports.

i got a knee in the back and after cooling down at half time i couldnt run, spent the 2nd half on the bench... not sure about damo mate..

You didn't put your back out did you buddy when you fist pumped our bench after kicking a nice goal from 50m in the second quarter did you?

Thought 54 (Siranni?) played well in the backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back