WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you hit his son with a hip and shoulder, nothing will come of it. But if someone throws a punch...........goodnight!!!! Just ask 3 of the West Footscray boys they were tough hitting kids from behind and starting fights, a couple of them thought they could go a bit but that wasn't the case.
The fight between in the Albanvale and North game was nothing!!![/quote]

where not west remember that. We dont think that where tough but we also dont take a backward step.

How come all of your posts have a homosexual angle on them?

Feel free to make a positive contribution to the thread any time now!

Will you two clowns just PM each other and stop your childish posts to each other.

And IMAGUN I would like you to apologise for your behaviour on here.

Can't wait until Saturday to see lightening smiling Teddy Richards in action on the big ground. He has been in fantastic touch of late and is capable of putting in a best on ground performance.

If you hit his son with a hip and shoulder, nothing will come of it. But if someone throws a punch...........goodnight!!!! Just ask 3 of the West Footscray boys they were tough hitting kids from behind and starting fights, a couple of them thought they could go a bit but that wasn't the case.

Say goodnight are you joking. The president looks like he is running around having a constant fit. I will ask the 3 West Footscray players, the same ones that don't have a mark on them. Look out porky Lucas it's going to be a long day if we meet.

My sources tell me that Laney from West has a knee injury, not an ankle injury as a few people on here have stipulated. People at West have been quoted as saying "Laney will be right for when we make the GF and in his absence Innella will play at Full Forward".

This is coming from a very reliable source!!!!

Only going by info from within West, that all knew he was injured and shouldn't have played, but did. I didn't make it up. And the ankle is not plural it's the right ankle.

Thanks teach BUT i was talking about both his ankles!!! Just like most people in this league b/c of our s h i t hard grounds!!!

Hey React, I understand the point your trying to make, but you have to remember that not everyone has the same ambitions. Sure turning down an AFL club is quite astounding, although I think Robbie knows it's too late to make AFL and if he was to leave for a higher level he might not enjoy his football as much if he was playing for a division 1 club over Sunshine Heights. Money only talks to some people.

Thanks React!!! I'm with you on that one!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait until Saturday to see lightening smiling Teddy Richards in action on the big ground. He has been in fantastic touch of late and is capable of putting in a best on ground performance.

I agree with you there Bobby. Teddy on a big ground will be a great sight for all spectators. Teddy has developed into a solid senior player and I think is crucial to the Heights team. At the moment I'd class him as a 2nd tier player in the team although he's attack on the ball this season at times is first-class. Once he starts applying that attack week-in week-out he will no doubt be in the top tier of players down at Glengala.

I agree with you there Bobby. Teddy on a big ground will be a great sight for all spectators. Teddy has developed into a solid senior player and I think is crucial to the Heights team. At the moment I'd class him as a 2nd tier player in the team although he's attack on the ball this season at times is first-class. Once he starts applying that attack week-in week-out he will no doubt be in the top tier of players down at Glengala.

Rocket, the young man in question used to be known as Teddy Richards.... back when he was only a battler. Now that he has established himself he has requested that he be referred to as FLAPPERMANIS from now on :thumbsu:

mmmm still has kicked 90 odd goals!!!! not bad for someone who has passed it!!!

HE HAS KICKED 90 ODD GOALS AGAINST SHITE SIDES NOT GOOD ONES

AGAINST HEIGHTS HE KICKED 2
AGAINST COBRAS HE KICKED 3
DEVILS HE KICKED 3

AGAINST POWER 13 GOALS
MAGPIES 12 GOALS

GET MY POINT!!!

HE HAS KICKED 90 ODD GOALS AGAINST SHITE SIDES NOT GOOD ONES

AGAINST HEIGHTS HE KICKED 2
AGAINST COBRAS HE KICKED 3
DEVILS HE KICKED 3

AGAINST POWER 13 GOALS
MAGPIES 12 GOALS

GET MY POINT!!!

Hey Goose Man

Try these out

North Foots 4 and 5
Albanvale 5
Heights 4

If ur gonna bag him at least get the facts right!!

mmmm still has kicked 90 odd goals!!!! not bad for someone who has passed it!!!

The guy is a legend of the wrfl 2nd division for good reason. IMAGUN how many times have you kicked 100 goals. Of course he gets more against crap teams it's only logical.

Is a huge loss to West if he is out until the grand final (if West make it). A player that has kicked the bulk of their goals for the last 3 years out is like ripping the heart out of the side. Other good players granted but a huge loss nonetheless.

where not west remember that. We dont think that where tough but we also dont take a backward step.

Yeah thats a fair call. Sunshine Heights are always hard and not normally dirty. I don't think anyone has too much of a problem with as long as its fair and in the spirit of the game.

Seen my twin was on so a thought i would say hello to him.
Looking forward to training tonight, everyone grows an extra leg and gains a spring in there step this what we play footy for.
Hard night on thursday down here with the Devils got a full list to choose from, will be some disappointed guys who will be stiff to miss out.
As for the prez son doesnt ask for his old man to stick up for him, as someone said he gives and can take it. So whoever wants go after him, he wont care just play the ball and reap the rewards that comes his way.:)

Seen my twin was on so a thought i would say hello to him.
Looking forward to training tonight, everyone grows an extra leg and gains a spring in there step this what we play footy for.
Hard night on thursday down here with the Devils got a full list to choose from, will be some disappointed guys who will be stiff to miss out.
As for the prez son doesnt ask for his old man to stick up for him, as someone said he gives and can take it. So whoever wants go after him, he wont care just play the ball and reap the rewards that comes his way.:)

Who do you think is under the pump Dekkatwo??

Coburg District senior coach got on SEN tonight about 5.30 and had a big whinge about Deer Park making the finals due to the called off game between DP & West Footscray. Claimed CD were robbed of making finals and were a better team than Deer Park. SEN said they would contact the league asking for a response. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back