WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Karim 13 if you could play footy the way you talk it up on here you would be the next chris judd But your not so why dont you go back to your ballet dances and talk it up there

TD - there seems to be a common theme in your posts when referring to Nth Footscray... so either:

A- You have some sort of relationship with Ash Lewis
or
B- You think that All-eyes-on-me is Ash Lewis....

Would either of you 2 care to clear this up?

td seems to have missed the post by ya bang? ash lewis has played in the wrfl all his life so im guessing he knows who he is!!

Hey Karim 13 if you could play footy the way you talk it up on here you would be the next chris judd But your not so why dont you go back to your ballet dances and talk it up there

i have never talked my self up numnut... laverton star hay? geez whats it take to become a star down there? u must b avraging 2 kicks a game keept up the good work kiddddd....

deer park are playing a practice match against werribee amatures dunno the date..............

north sushines ground an absolute disgrace on both wings there are cracks you could fit a beer can down they are that big very patchy and id be very suprised if council will let footy on it this year..........
centre square fantastic good grass cover that will be no dramas

deer park are playing a practice match against werribee amatures dunno the date..............

north sushines ground an absolute disgrace on both wings there are cracks you could fit a beer can down they are that big very patchy and id be very suprised if council will let footy on it this year..........
centre square fantastic good grass cover that will be no dramas

Talk about a ground in need of water, I drove past Gladstone's parks ground last night, let me say,there are better grassed paddocks in the area. All the water in the world looks as though it could not have this ground ready for footy within the next 6 months, let alone six weeks.

Say hello to Ash Lewis for me, all eyes he wouldnt come on here hes to shy and wouldnt know how to switch a comp on

yeah no probs fan job done, hes said to say g'day. yeah hes not the brightest spark on the track. it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt know how to turn on a comp

td seems to have missed the post by ya bang? ash lewis has played in the wrfl all his life so im guessing he knows who he is!!
Spent to-day watching a game of cricket and was quite surprised how much Ash Lewis has bulked up ,i think he may be on the same juice those blokes at Spotty are thought to be on.

Who know's fit and injury free could be in for a big year at the Devil's and i'm tipping will give the comp medal a big shake,what ever it's called..:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you have a game or training on the weekend or was this a weekend off before practice games begin. Who do you have in the praccy matches.

hay champ na boys had the weekend off. had a 21st and bucks over the weekend both from north so some quality drinking sessions. first practice match i think is in 3 weeks against tulla i think but dekka could confirm that for ya if hes still alive!! lol.

Spent to-day watching a game of cricket and was quite surprised how much Ash Lewis has bulked up ,i think he may be on the same juice those blokes at Spotty are thought to be on.

Who know's fit and injury free could be in for a big year at the Devil's and i'm tipping will give the comp medal a big shake,what ever it's called..:cool:

no offence to the bloke but he wont even win the club bnf. hahaha yeah looking huge with his top off at training must be at least 45kg and 6'2 lol.

hay champ na boys had the weekend off. had a 21st and bucks over the weekend both from north so some quality drinking sessions. first practice match i think is in 3 weeks against tulla i think but dekka could confirm that for ya if hes still alive!! lol.

We also have Tulla so should be able to compare a little although praccy's don't mean too much.

Hey I bumped into Ash Lewis today and he said he wasn't happy about you saying he wasn't the bright spark. He also said that he hopes to kick 80 goals plus this year as he thinks the standard of A2 should be a lot easier for him. Has he mentioned any of that to you. How will you explain to him about not being the brightest spark.

Western Magpies r organizing a praccy against a team from up the coast, unsure who the team is but il let ya know ASAP

Hey TD - heard a rumour over the weekend that Bachar Houli's brothers will be playing at Heights this year.

Named Biscuit and I have forgotten the other brother's name. Both used to play for North Footscray a few years back. Do you know anything about this?:thumbsu:

Hey TD - heard a rumour over the weekend that Bachar Houli's brothers will be playing at Heights this year.

Named Biscuit and I have forgotten the other brother's name. Both used to play for North Footscray a few years back. Do you know anything about this?:thumbsu:

Haven't heard anything along those lines. Where did you hear that.

A couple of Parkside reserves players dropped in a couple of weeks ago looking for a club after deciding to desert a sinking ship. They haven't come back though so may be staying.

5 or 6 more clearances should appear onto the wrfl site this week. Something to discuss once they appear. The league are looking in to one of our clearances as the players name was suspended for life in 1996 in under 17's or 18's only problem was he was 8 years old at the time. Should sort that one out this week some sort of confusion.

If it wasn't for Heights and Nth big footy in the div 2 site would be very boring. Makes footy more fun when you know whats going on around the place. But red devil we seem to be giving a lot but not getting too much in return. Do you agree.

A couple of Parkside reserves players dropped in a couple of weeks ago looking for a club after deciding to desert a sinking ship. They haven't come back though so may be staying.

5 or 6 more clearances should appear onto the wrfl site this week. Something to discuss once they appear. The league are looking in to one of our clearances as the players name was suspended for life in 1996 in under 17's or 18's only problem was he was 8 years old at the time. Should sort that one out this week some sort of confusion.

If it wasn't for Heights and Nth big footy in the div 2 site would be very boring. Makes footy more fun when you know whats going on around the place. But red devil we seem to be giving a lot but not getting too much in return. Do you agree.
\
Would have thought the Darkside player's would have fitted in quite well at Height's,it's all about spot the aussie down there isn't it.

\
Would have thought the Darkside player's would have fitted in quite well at Height's,it's all about spot the aussie down there isn't it.

Players that fit in at Heights are those who are a fair chance to still be there in 5 years not club hopping players who take off when times are tough.

If you mean are we multi cultural then yes and we wouldn't have it any other way.

By the way is your team full of aboriginees and if not I am having an educated guess that you are also from another country at some stage. The different cultures mixed in are good. Suppose it's better than eat pies, drink beer have a bbq culture. All fun but doesn't really classify as culture.

Le Altezze di sunshine per i primi ministri 2007

Players that fit in at Heights are those who are a fair chance to still be there in 5 years not club hopping players who take off when times are tough.

If you mean are we multi cultural then yes and we wouldn't have it any other way.

By the way is your team full of aboriginees and if not I am having an educated guess that you are also from another country at some stage. The different cultures mixed in are good. Suppose it's better than eat pies, drink beer have a bbq culture. All fun but doesn't really classify as culture.

Le Altezze di sunshine per i primi ministri 2007

if the lads from parkside return how can you be sure they won't walk out if times get tough, after all they would be walking out on parkside in their time of need

As stated before Tony I am looking for more info from others.. may have a few new blokes at training this week for the Devils... will keep all informed if any comes of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back