WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banger to answer the question u asked about a week ago ... the answer is NO the former Westbourne players at Western Magpies did not go back to Westbourne.

You're a funny man 'Coach'

Laney didn't happen to put you up to that one did he?

Wouldn't believe everything Laney tells you he has either alzheimers or dementia.

Anyway how is Shane Geddes going down there. Do you rate him as a player. How is his pre season going. What are his strengths and weaknesses that you see.

Heard some boys from North sunshine talking and they said they have recruited a player by the name of michael troon who has one a best and fairest in the bendigo league. His there coaches best mate and suppost to be a gun on baller. A mate from Yariville has said to me that they have lost all there ex North sunshine players as they have also gone back to there home club they should be quite competitive if there **** house ground can be played on w. weapons you homo

homo, excellent, good 1 havnt herd that before u nit wit.....
true facts about their ground not up to standard its as simple as that......

j.m not confirmed and prt colts boys??????i only know of 1 and thats not confirmed..........

no 23 i wouldnt call him soft but is a coward..........

herd over the weekend from a mate that travis cook has been cleared to the falcons paid yarra out!! anyone herd that?

I believe this is true, Travis Cook will play at the Falcons in 2007. Is a gun, been training really well! Looks impressive Should be good to see the Cook brothers running around in the Green and Gold!

Wouldn't believe everything Laney tells you he has either alzheimers or dementia.

Anyway how is Shane Geddes going down there. Do you rate him as a player. How is his pre season going. What are his strengths and weaknesses that you see.

-ve's - old (although a month younger than Laney), bald, slow, overweight.

+ve's - puts a bit back over the bar.

Have missed 1 pre season session since November, but still a little underdone. Do you know me?

Hey Weapons, what do you base your comments on?

SO Winmar to Albanvale huh?
Why would he waste his time???

Bunch of theifs and convicts

-ve's - old (although a month younger than Laney), bald, slow, overweight.

+ve's - puts a bit back over the bar.

Have missed 1 pre season session since November, but still a little underdone. Do you know me?

Hey Weapons, what do you base your comments on?

last years final against deer park what he did wasnt good enough fair enough play the game hard but dirty its not on........ and then when a couple of boys went to have a go at him took backward steps and west took him off ..............=coward

SO TOP 6 U SAY I GUESS ITS ALREADY WORKED ITS SELF OUT THE TOP6 IN ANY ORDER DPARK,WEST, ALBANVALE,DISTRICTS,HEIGHTS AND MAYBE FALCONS OR BRAYBROOK THE REST MAKING UP NUMBERS LIKE MOST YEARS...:thumbsu:

SO TOP 6 U SAY I GUESS ITS ALREADY WORKED ITS SELF OUT THE TOP6 IN ANY ORDER DPARK,WEST, ALBANVALE,DISTRICTS,HEIGHTS AND MAYBE FALCONS OR BRAYBROOK THE REST MAKING UP NUMBERS LIKE MOST YEARS...:thumbsu:

yes west deer park albanvale heights falcons i wouldnt say districts or braybrook i would go for nth footscray or nth sunshine to suprise a few teams but yer u got the jist of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North sunshine would want to improve from last year and nth footsray are to hot and cold,thought braybrook got all the players back that left in 06 thats what ive heard and districts should have nearlly played off should have beaten albanvale in 1st semi, falcons due for a bad year will magpies win a game???

Don't worry about crazyhouse Karim, he's a gutless sniper - lets see if he gets a kick this year.

Tipping you wont, hardly seen you down there at training, or now that you won a b&f are you above the others and dont need to train, or are you going to shop your b&f around?

And good to see some of you boys have the sense to include us in your top 6, a bit of hard work aand a closer unit and we're looking pretty ok.

last years final against deer park what he did wasnt good enough fair enough play the game hard but dirty its not on........ and then when a couple of boys went to have a go at him took backward steps and west took him off ..............=coward

Why dont you get your fat heap of crap squeezed into a jumper and go toe to toe with him then. No chance cause you = fat lazy no good and a coward. I know who would take a backward step.

You have a problem with any of this I'll be glad to chat about it over a beer Rd 4, then crack the stubbie over ya fat head.

i agree north sunshine and north footscray r gona be the bolters this year. should b very tight at the top any1 of those sides could come out and dominate should b the most competitve year in division 2 4 some years.

Dont give North Footscray much hope hey... thats fine.
Lets re-look at this latter on in the season. I believe with our pick ups we can certainly finish in the top six if not top four. Time will tell i guess.

Weapons - are you prepared to name who you are talking about.

T.D. asked a question about #23, which happens to be me. I was not involved in any fracas against Deer Park, and did not get taken from the field at any stage and certainly no boys had a go. For the record champ I played in the backline, and the only incident I'm aware of happened in our forward line.

Tipping you wont, hardly seen you down there at training, or now that you won a b&f are you above the others and dont need to train, or are you going to shop your b&f around?

Mate I cant wait to find out who you are considering all you do is spruke off ! Nita WAS the best and fairest last year and deserved it! if you had actually been down the club you would of known he had ankle surgery you f*** wit. and its blokes like you that give that club a bad name!!! Why dont you actually be hard for once in your life and let us know who you are ? you never called me did you ? oh thats right your a f***** weak dog.

Oh by the way i guess you havent been to training either considering I drove past and saw all 8 guys training the other night. pull your head in d**khead

Dont give North Footscray much hope hey... thats fine.
Lets re-look at this latter on in the season. I believe with our pick ups we can certainly finish in the top six if not top four. Time will tell i guess.

hay dekka better that clubs dont rate us mate!! lets just sit back and see how the season unfolds and if we are there i will be re-posting a few threds for blokes. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back