WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hay boys update for yas on north we had 42 blokes on the track including prob about 5 under 18 that will play 1s at stages doring the year we had a bit of a last minute inter club match boys that looked good would say matty young, troy stans, dwue yound asian gun, ian allen. was a good hit out. our praccy match has been cancel for this week end!!

can you boys let me know whos got a game his weekend and where i could go to watch them? thanks

Thats good numbers. How did Ash Lewis train?

lol yeah ash train ok started in the ruck and think from 2nite he will start there round 1. got any update on games this weekend mate?
also we had a guy down from lavo sign with us tonight. was very happy to see that, so another clearance to keep ya eyes out for

lol yeah ash train ok started in the ruck and think from 2nite he will start there round 1. got any update on games this weekend mate?

Your a good sport lol.

Heights have Sydenham this week only problem is no ground but still trying. Will keep you posted if we get one.

Saw a few West players at Praccy last week MJ, Saliba. Innella was going to watch apparently but wanted extra pay if he had to watch the opposition. Still wondering how he is going to get through the year with one week suspension hanging over his head til he is de registered. Also heard Laney was going to come but it was pensioner weekend at the movies so he went there.

Have Glenroy the week after at home. Don't you have a game this week, what about next.

pretty sure ur not gonna finish last but im not a fan of coburg and i hope brunswick and laveton beat em, i got alot more respect 4 those 2 clubs....
i take it youve had some issues with coburg in the past mate???? were not that bad a bunch guess will see in round 4 u guys are due for either a gfinal or a bad year ever year u guys are up there but dont do anything do u reckon this will be ur year or what

hay boys update for yas on north we had 42 blokes on the track including prob about 5 under 18 that will play 1s at stages doring the year we had a bit of a last minute inter club match boys that looked good would say matty young, troy stans, dwue yound asian gun, ian allen. was a good hit out. our praccy match has been cancel for this week end!!

can you boys let me know whos got a game his weekend and where i could go to watch them? thanks
come and watch coburg paly parkside dimond valley side at parkside satday u can come and see if were going to be a force or not?????

also we had a guy down from lavo sign with us tonight. was very happy to see that, so another clearance to keep ya eyes out for
i wouldnt be rapt on getting a bloke from lavo they had about 3 goodplayers and 2 off them were the young kids behind the goals who kicked the ball back as they were bloody terrible,

I saw who you were weapons. You were the FAT bloke with the yellow swimming cap and nut huggers on trying to swim up and down the beach.

Dont need to worry about Chickey & Innella. All they need is match fitness which they will get in the next couple of weeks.

No doubt it was Webbie who was not breaking a sweat. Is very fit. Ziggy & a few of the boys had a strong session and looking forward to a hard hitout on Sunday at Bunniyong.

Break a leg in the G/F weapons.

na got me misstaken mate just had a walk through the water with the boys after the semi win:thumbsu:

thanks for your confidence and looking to put in a big 1 just for u

i wouldnt be rapt on getting a bloke from lavo they had about 3 goodplayers and 2 off them were the young kids behind the goals who kicked the ball back as they were bloody terrible,

yeah mate gun bloke and can play!! we are a club that welcomes and loves having great blokes aswell as good footballers. after all its local footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey all-eyes did u pick up gun under 18 players from last year like Chris Revell or Daniel Neville?

Chris and Daniel are still eligible for the u/18's this year. Daniel may play ones - still to be decided or whether he will stick with the u/18's or not.

Chris could play ones (diesel williams clone) but not sure whether has the desire to step up at this stage.

We hopefully have added depth this year, so if under 18 guys want to play ones they have to commit...not just play a game or two and then decide to go back to their mates...

Chris and Daniel are still eligible for the u/18's this year. Daniel may play ones - still to be decided or whether he will stick with the u/18's or not.

Chris could play ones (diesel williams clone) but not sure whether has the desire to step up at this stage.

We hopefully have added depth this year, so if under 18 guys want to play ones they have to commit...not just play a game or two and then decide to go back to their mates...

Those guys will star in the under 18's. I can c North Footscray Under 18's having another good year...

For information

CRAZYHOUSE is Daniel Mitchell Alias Mitchman

Not up to the task hey.

To all who wanted to know glad I could help

Mitch buddy you shouldreally come clean now mate. I still have some doubt because you and i have been mates and had alot of respect for eachother on and off the field. private message me if you want bro but make a clear and honest call here.

the **** on this website believe it or not has had a huge effect on the club that i worked my ass off for over the past 4 years with huffy living and breathing it all year round. Coburg Districts deserves more than that. more importantly the workhorses behind the scenes Cat, Steve Kennedy shouldnt have to be chasing up people before a season has started becuase your hiding behind a computer.

Put this **** to rest for everyones sake mate.

Thanks for the heads up TD

i doubt this could be mitch (crazyhorse etc) as he hasnt shown hes face at the club all year and he wouldnt know what is happening or the going ons here either. kangaman-minty wouldnt really worry to much i think who ever it is is just trying to suck u guys in and yes at times he has i know he made one good point mint u are a midget hows rpfc treating u and kanga get down to the club mate

i doubt this could be mitch (crazyhorse etc) as he hasnt shown hes face at the club all year and he wouldnt know what is happening or the going ons here either. kangaman-minty wouldnt really worry to much i think who ever it is is just trying to suck u guys in and yes at times he has i know he made one good point mint u are a midget hows rpfc treating u and kanga get down to the club mate

Sorry, but ankle and work will see me out for most of the year and family ties could see me play elsewhere. Don't see myself playing too much longer (or a certain relative for that matter) and want a chance to play with them just once.

For information

CRAZYHOUSE is Daniel Mitchell Alias Mitchman

Not up to the task hey.

To all who wanted to know glad I could help

Well considering I enjoyed playing with Minty and you cant get a better bloke than Neeta, and I dont really like others talking me up, let alone myself, I dont think I a crazyhouse, but crazy I might be.
I have been and always will be a big wrap for districts

feel free to email me to discuss anyone

dmitch32@hotmail.com

Another coincidence Crazyhouse is on the system at the same time AGAIN.

Your busted 'fella', time to come clean.

Must also be coincidence that you are both Hawthorn supporters and post on Hawthorn topics and you both post in the EDFL, Div 2 site and Kyabrum league, both continue to refer to hadfield as haddy, both played for the same teams, both know lots about Avenel and promote them for this season, both use '.....' in 3/4 of your posts, both use multiple ???? at times, both use the word fella etc etc etc . Shall I continue.

How are you feeling fella never being able to go to your old football club for a drink because you are a dill.

T.D. Heard a rumour your practice match last weekend was called off early. Care to fill us in?

Very minor scuffle with 2 minutes to go in the last QTR. Was right in front of the Westbourne bench so common sense prevailed and the siren (bell) was rang to end the game..... everyone shook hands and 20 - 30 of the heights guys went down the road back to the Westbourne rooms for a drink (TAKE NOTE DEER PARK!!!).

All in all the scuffle was a non event

T.D. Heard a rumour your practice match last weekend was called off early. Care to fill us in?

Push and shove started with about 2 minutes to go in the game so the umpire did a good job and stopped the game.

I had seriously forgotton about that. Not even 100% if the game had time left but it seemed a touch short.

Push and shove started with about 2 minutes to go in the game so the umpire did a good job and stopped the game.

I had seriously forgotton about that. Not even 100% if the game had time left but it seemed a touch short.

Good to hear nothing in it. Sometimes when you hear a story 4th hand it can be blown out of proportion.

Nothing in it, no punches thrown, just a bit of push and shove. That's the third time we've played Heights in practice matches in recent years and all have been played in good spirit. Really appreciated the Heights boys driving down the road to our clubrooms to have a beer after the game.

I know practice match form can't always be a true measure but we drew with Glenorden last year at home and beat them the year before away and Heights beat us by ten scoring shots this time around. I thought they were probably a better all round team than Glenorden but didn't have the big targets at CHF and FF that Glenorden had.

Anyway, good luck to the Heights this year. It would be great to see an amateur team win the flag in a suburban comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back