WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the grapevine dramas at deer park................thats all i know

also having trouble with the council on our new rooms aparently now they arnt going to build new 1's they are going to reno the old 1's with a million dollars also fix the rabbit holes.............lol, lighting and get rid of all the gum trees around the ground due to desease.............

the heights boys what about your clubrooms any talk of getting them upgraded around the traps ie (council or commitee)

also having trouble with the council on our new rooms aparently now they arnt going to build new 1's they are going to reno the old 1's with a million dollars also fix the rabbit holes.............lol, lighting and get rid of all the gum trees around the ground due to desease.............

the heights boys what about your clubrooms any talk of getting them upgraded around the traps ie (council or commitee)

Our rooms are nice and cosy the way they are. Actually at the start of summer a couple of reverse cycle air conditioners went in. We will now have good heating whereas before we had none. They were painted last year.

No good about your rooms. The new rooms sounded like they were going to be good which would have helped going into A1's as you are unbackable red hot favourites for the flag lol.

What troubles have you had at Deer Park. You know everything that goes on down there. Of course tell only what you can if you can provide anything. Did hear Wren went to Taylors Lakes. Big loss if so even though you only got him late in the season. Is that right?

Funny game football some weeks all goes well the next everything goes badly. A couple of days after I spoke about our leading goalkicker in the comp. returning he decided that he had lost a bit of passion for the game and is concentrating on studies at uni. Hopefully his love of football returns and he plays as he is a great kid and terrific player. Going into the finals last year we lost Greto and Bugeja for the season within 20 minutes playing at Nth Thats why there are 2 sayings in existance for football.

1. Anything can happen in football.

2. A weeks a long time in football.

Well he won a b&f there a couple of years ago and was best ruckman in the comp easily, he would of hit the ball to me hundreds of times....
And tell ya he's better than Kehagius, although when he went back last season he didnt get much of a go in the ruck...........apparently smashing the ball out of the ruck rates more than putting it on someones chest in the centre square......

Oh, and if ya still think he's ********e ask skippy how he rates him

But hey, we got rid of huffy so it might be ok this season!

This is how dumb i think you really are....
1. you play at coburg and your asking questions about coburg players leaving - you think you would know that from the club - thats if anyone turned up to training
2. everyone knows that mitchell can never stay at a club for more than 6 months
3. huffy was the best thing that ever happened to your club and is the only reason (along with your president that has been around the leauge for 100 years) that coburg still have a side and/were competetive last year
4. your probably one of those saps that never does anything but whinge about not getting a senior game or not playing in the position your in...

do me a favour.. i have seen it and read it and i dont even play there... Next time your in your club read the writing on the side of the bar .. it basically says do something around the club and help out !! becuase i am tipping you have never lifted a f****** finger.

Oh and to answer your question - mitchell signed with Haddy ..... AGAIN.
no great loss tho mate ... kehagius is 100 times better than that knob.

I'm sad to hear that.... as you can see by my profile the Deer Park Pensioners are one of my fav teams!!!!

Could the coach be in danger at Deer Park????? or has the Footscray Super Rules Team swooped in and taken 90% of the list???

As Delaney said... we got a Heater/Air Con a few months at Heights ago so we don't expect any more improvements for at least 2 years!!

hey do wests train mondays cos i went past on monday and didnt c many training i might go past ainsworth tomoro c how their numbers are travelling

West training Tuesday and Thursday nights - 6pm start. Had about 50 on the track over the pre season period, averaging mid 20's per night.

If it was a Monday night, may have been the U/18's.

West training Tuesday and Thursday nights - 6pm start. Had about 50 on the track over the pre season period, averaging mid 20's per night.

If it was a Monday night, may have been the U/18's.

Under 18's are allowed out Tuesdays and Thursdays too so it could well have been 18's also.

Wonder if all the money chasing recruits fronted. Thats what will make beating the pretty boy, trying to buy a flag soft hang outs all the more enjoyable.

Dave Innella can play but hasn't consistantly had a kick for about 6 years because he doesn't give a rats and travells the countryside like a joke seeing who will give a fat old guy a few dollars.

Sad part of all these money chasing pretend clubmen that will be gone in 2 or 3 years if not sooner is that Stevie Lane gets paid about half of what they are all on and has kicked 100 goals 4 times.

Good coach though - NOT

Good rooms though - NOT

Good ground - NOT

Good supporters - NOT

Said before but the most racist supporters going, will be interesting to see how MJ goes amongst them. Hopefully he is getting good money as I don't see an enjoyable year at West. Hope for West sakes he signed a contract and for his sake he hasn't so he has the option to move on once all becomes clear.

From the size of Inella last time I saw him I am gonna suggest that a SHOE HORN will be required to get both of them in the forward line!!!

It might just be his pockets stuffed with cash from his last club making him look fat. I estimate he is up to about his fifth club in 6 or 7 years. For someone that can play a bit he doesn't have too much respect as a footballer due to his club hopping/money chasing ventures. The word JOKE comes to mind actually.

Well if West think that a player with so little passion and spirit will get them over the line good luck to them. I think not.

Babington, Parker
Brockway, David
Cecil, Daniel
Childs, Tyson
Crowther, Liam
De Rose, James
De Rose, Tommy
Di Campli San Vito, Anthony
Doherty, Matthew
Dowling, Glen
Lewis, Ashleigh
Olarenshaw, Drew
Peterson, Lachlan

Clearances have been updated on the WRFL website..... Looks like the Devils have been busy in the off season..... All of the above are clearances applied for.

Dekkaroo... u have been holding out on us ... I thought we were all mates on here sharing info!!!!

How about adding a comment next to all of these players???

Babington, Parker
Brockway, David
Cecil, Daniel
Childs, Tyson
Crowther, Liam
De Rose, James
De Rose, Tommy
Doherty, Matthew
Dowling, Glen
Lewis, Ashleigh
Olarenshaw, Drew
Peterson, Lachlan

Clearances have been updated on the WRFL website..... Looks like the Devils have been busy in the off season..... All of the above are clearances applied for.

Dekkaroo... u have been holding out on us ... I thought we were all mates on here sharing info!!!!

How about adding a comment next to all of these players???

Not holding out Goes bang.... just dont like to mention guys that MAY be playing with us. I only talk about players when they have signed. I am sure you guys have had players come to train with you and then leave... happens everywhere.

I think you may find a few players listed might in fact be junior players, but most or them are senior footballers who will all be great additions to our side.
If you know your footy, you know that the Goulburn Valley League is one of, if not close to being the stongest (appart from VFL) League in victoria... so we are very happy to have signed on 4 fellas from Seymour... the side who has one the past two premierships in that league, both seniors and reserves.

Ash Lewis as you would probably know has been flying and will bring with him some professionalism from Colts.

Drew Olerenshaw is a young fella that is a ready made senior footballer... looking forward to seeing his solid body in the guts.There are a few more to be added to the clearence list as well... stay tuned.

Nah..... I never hold back any info... lol

Thats a pretty impressive recruiting drive you guys have been on..... Did somebody at the Devils find a wallet??

Ash Lewis - Don't talk him up too much... reading between the lines on delaney's posts he may be a Big Footy user.... wouldn't want him to get ahead of himself.

Whats the deal with all of the Werribee Centrals blokes? Are they seniors?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah..... I never hold back any info... lol

Thats a pretty impressive recruiting drive you guys have been on..... Did somebody at the Devils find a wallet??

Ash Lewis - Don't talk him up too much... reading between the lines on delaney's posts he may be a Big Footy user.... wouldn't want him to get ahead of himself.

Whats the deal with all of the Werribee Centrals blokes? Are they seniors?

The Werribee boys... possibly mate.

Mate we are like you blokes... we cant pay out the big bucks, but what we have is a good club with great facilities and a tight nit group. So guy scome down and they like what they see.

Have you guys signed anyone yet??? Where are all the heights pending clearences... tell me about the guy who has put in a clearenec to a'grade???

The Werribee boys... possibly mate.

Mate we are like you blokes... we cant pay out the big bucks, but what we have is a good club with great facilities and a tight nit group. So guy scome down and they like what they see.

Have you guys signed anyone yet??? Where are all the heights pending clearences... tell me about the guy who has put in a clearenec to a'grade???

Clearance to Albion was an U18 from 05... won't play ones there but would be a good div 2 player in a few years.... we'll get him back!!

Clearances are going in shortly at least 8 but could be around 12...

Is it possible that he werribee Centrals guys are short term players that will be cleared back when their season starts?

Clearance to Albion was an U18 from 05... won't play ones there but would be a good div 2 player in a few years.... we'll get him back!!

Clearances are going in shortly at least 8 but could be around 12...

Is it possible that he werribee Centrals guys are short term players that will be cleared back when their season starts?

Not at all Goes Bang... why would be have North players playing twos for players that would possibly be playing only 4 or 5 games... loyalty must count for something.

8 to 12 hey... and your saying thats we have been out recruiting.
So now it time for you to give us some names then.... you claim you dont hold back??

8 to 12 hey... and your saying thats we have been out recruiting.
So now it time for you to give us some names then.... you claim you dont hold back??

I think that they have all been mentioned on here at some stage..... 12 is a nice number but they still have to get a kick. (I'll PM some names)

You blokes might have to start up a 3rd's side if u get anymore players.

I think that they have all been mentioned on here at some stage..... 12 is a nice number but they still have to get a kick. (I'll PM some names)

You blokes might have to start up a 3rd's side if u get anymore players.

Yeah send them through....

I think its good for the clubs and great for the comp having new players join other clubs... teams will get stonger and the div with be a better spectical.

Although this is where the lower teams will drop right of and be a complete rubble.

Tell us a bit about Ash Lewis. Do you think he will do well in A2 coming from Port Colts reserves. Did he play any seniors at Colts and do you know why he has gone down a division being a young guy. Was he not up to A1's or does he have mates at Nth.

You seem very confidant about Nth having never played for them. From my observations Nth have lacked a lot of spirit and passion the last few years. Would need a big turnaround in this department and also some real match winners into the side to give it a shake. Tommo will most likely play super rules and if you inject two players to make up for him and JB they would want to be good ones. Also it's probably time to stop relying on these two anyway. Correct me if I am wrong but real match winners are lacking at Nth. I see Eldridge if he is switched on and not distracted (which happens easily), Williams who is easily tagged by a pacey player and not much else. I do hope your new players and the ones already there do pick Nth up the ladder a bit as I have said before the more good teams the better.

My prediction for Nth would be 5th to 8th at this stage.
Ash lewis very good footballer works hard and wins tap-outs in the centre and around the ground gives his on ballers first use, also takes marks around the ground and gives second and third efforts which for a big man is rare and good at the sametime. Would have played ones but due to our ruckman having a great year and the coaches using a second ruckman that was at either CHB or CHF we didnt go with a second ruckman off the bench so his oppurtinitys were limited. Will have a great year in Div 2 and heard he is flying on the track.

Babington, Parker
Brockway, David
Cecil, Daniel
Childs, Tyson
Crowther, Liam
De Rose, James
De Rose, Tommy
Doherty, Matthew
Dowling, Glen
Lewis, Ashleigh
Olarenshaw, Drew
Peterson, Lachlan

thats a good looking list bang, happy to see that!! best thing about that list is that its missing acouple of names he have go signed aswell!!! GO THE DEVILS!!!

Only one that I know of only who played Reserves and Seniors last year.
No others have appeared or been spoken of. What have you heard.

Is Matt Ravalli playing again at Parksode.

the resys vice captain his brother n 1 or 2 of his mates ment 2 head down, said they had enough of makin resys finals n not winnin a flag

Our rooms are nice and cosy the way they are. Actually at the start of summer a couple of reverse cycle air conditioners went in. We will now have good heating whereas before we had none. They were painted last year.

No good about your rooms. The new rooms sounded like they were going to be good which would have helped going into A1's as you are unbackable red hot favourites for the flag lol.

What troubles have you had at Deer Park. You know everything that goes on down there. Of course tell only what you can if you can provide anything. Did hear Wren went to Taylors Lakes. Big loss if so even though you only got him late in the season. Is that right?

Funny game football some weeks all goes well the next everything goes badly. A couple of days after I spoke about our leading goalkicker in the comp. returning he decided that he had lost a bit of passion for the game and is concentrating on studies at uni. Hopefully his love of football returns and he plays as he is a great kid and terrific player. Going into the finals last year we lost Greto and Bugeja for the season within 20 minutes playing at Nth Thats why there are 2 sayings in existance for football.

1. Anything can happen in football.

2. A weeks a long time in football.

yer wren has gone diddnt get to see much of him due to him going off in the 1st quarter all the time cause of a knee problem it kept buckling when twisting and to me thats not a good sighn any way good luck to him....

unbackable favorites only time will tell and we should make the finals...........

yer wren has gone diddnt get to see much of him due to him going off in the 1st quarter all the time cause of a knee problem it kept buckling when twisting and to me thats not a good sighn any way good luck to him....

unbackable favorites only time will tell and we should make the finals...........

Any clues as to what troubles are going on at Deer Park

Any clues as to what troubles are going on at Deer Park

yer but not on here ill hold back on this 1 and we will see what eventuates.............

and to banger i thought we were over all the crap things have been good on here and u still rave on about it...................GET OVER IT PLEASE....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back