WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a massive amount of new players TD. At North we have picked up a ruckman, back flanker, centre half forward and a new ruckman. There are few others but not sure if they are of the calibre of your signings.

Hope Heights can remain a disciplined outfit this year! I am sure Naz will be good for a few cheap shots as usual! Tassie was a good player at North for a few years. Had the best moustache in the WRFL.

Yeah lots of new players. I would imagine all will play Seniors at some stage with prob 5 or 6 there first game. The 4 that are not submitted yet are all guns and definite seniors so a good headache at the selection table. We will be able to pick players who want to do the training and work hard as opposed to other years when the depth wasn't there. Which means our reserves will have probable 10 senior players plus in it most weeks.

So you have signed a ruckman and a new ruckman I guess that means two ruckmen lol . I understand both your new ruckmen are pretty poor in the kicking department. Might have to have the on ballers running past for handballs from them.

There will be no cheap shots coming from Heights, not many anyway lol. We will continue to be disciplined as we have been in recent years. We will play hard but fair.

Yes big Tassies moustache was and still is a ripper. Top bloke too. His brother looks like he can play a bit too, good hands and a thumping kick.

Yeah lots of new players. I would imagine all will play Seniors at some stage with prob 5 or 6 there first game. The 4 that are not submitted yet are all guns and definite seniors so a good headache at the selection table. We will be able to pick players who want to do the training and work hard as opposed to other years when the depth wasn't there. Which means our reserves will have probable 10 senior players plus in it most weeks.

So you have signed a ruckman and a new ruckman I guess that means two ruckmen lol . I understand both your new ruckmen are pretty poor in the kicking department. Might have to have the on ballers running past for handballs from them.

There will be no cheap shots coming from Heights, not many anyway lol. We will continue to be disciplined as we have been in recent years. We will play hard but fair.

Yes big Tassies moustache was and still is a ripper. Top bloke too. His brother looks like he can play a bit too, good hands and a thumping kick.

Who are the four TD? Anyone we might know? Sounds like half your team will end up being different

Who are the four TD? Anyone we might know? Sounds like half your team will end up being different

Will be 6 to 10 players different I would say depending on training etc.

One of the other 4 is Bob Morrison yes the same one. He is just deciding if he can fit in footy with his acting. Very fit and very hard at it little guy. Loves his footy too. One of those guys that has the same enthusiasm now as we had when we were 14. The other 3 will keep a bit under raps until they are cleared.

Did Ash Lewis go on the camp and how did he go.

TD - there seems to be a common theme in your posts when referring to Nth Footscray... so either:

A- You have some sort of relationship with Ash Lewis
or
B- You think that All-eyes-on-me is Ash Lewis....

Would either of you 2 care to clear this up?

Just a bit of fun with Karim and he knows it. Don't actually know too much about him although know he is friends with people from our club and from all reports is a good bloke.

Crazy house I think everyone has established you are a clown including people from your own club.

Funny you were trying to rap up Mitchell from your own club Coburg and even he got on and said you were a goose and wanted to smash you. Winner.

So go and look for friends elsewhere loser.

ps have you called up Minty yet like a man or are you still hiding like a little scared pathetic boy.

He is still hiding Tony.. as i said before he is big and tough behind a keyboard..

now he has got the balls to start giving you some stick.. crazyhouse your a deadset GOOSE ! and you dont realize the damage you are doing to your club... you will find out soon enough my so called friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is still hiding Tony.. as i said before he is big and tough behind a keyboard..

now he has got the balls to start giving you some stick.. crazyhouse your a deadset GOOSE ! and you dont realize the damage you are doing to your club... you will find out soon enough my so called friend.

Great club down at Districts, if it wasnt for the rock hard grounds I'd still love to be running around down there, its just a shame there is a peanut or two down there.
Whoever you are crazy, drop me a line, I'm interested to know who you are.......
I have my idea's on who you are but would given you the pleasure of accusing innocent people who are doing right by the club.

How are the grounds looking in the comp guys?

yes yes tony if u say so geez u talk a lot of sh#t for an old bloke, wait till i play ur mob and then tell me how soft i am... :)

karim your weak as piss. the only time you have seen the middle of a pack is when your playing cards.

tony is correct.

karim your weak as piss. the only time you have seen the middle of a pack is when your playing cards.

tony is correct.

yes yes sure i am... pretty sure ur soft as not putting ur name up tossa...
lets clear 1 thing up i never said i was hard just said i wasnt soft, do me a favour and just see how soft i am when i play against ur sh#t mob who ever that may b..

ill have a chat to u then buddy....

Karim doesn't really count because he is soft but thinks not. weapons makes it 3 to 2. Maybe I should count for 2 as I have a couple of personalities so maybe it's 3 all.
Cant all be tough, teams need there wide receivers and hang outs it part of the game look at Craig Bradley and Nathan Buckley both guns but they knew there role

Lavo is green all over but in some spots is a bit hard. I would say its one of the better grounds though

North Footscray's ground condition? - see whippety's reports. Realise it is important but kinda sick of reading about it.

How about some news? We only seem to get real genuine player movement news from SHeights and NFootscray. Karim? Anybody else? Give us something!:thumbsu:

North Footscray's ground condition? - see whippety's reports. Realise it is important but kinda sick of reading about it.

How about some news? We only seem to get real genuine player movement news from SHeights and NFootscray. Karim? Anybody else? Give us something!:thumbsu:

nothing to chirp about from the lions den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back