WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched vales v suns today good hard fair contest but knowing suns outs I reckon thay will bounce back better and are happy the lost happend now

how many boys sun have out?
i hear albanvale still not full straight missing 5 players that are walk in starter in there 22 and there captain thats one of there best no.8 didn't play this week

i hear albanvale still not full straight missing 5 players that are walk in starter in there 22 and there captain thats one of there best no.8 didn't play this week

No idea how many suns had out but I spoke to albanvale assistant yesterday and he said they had 2 out(1 walk in and 1 maybe) and Charenko who they thought would get cleared last nite after an agreement between clubs.

So I'd say that's pretty close to full strength because no team is ever likely to have everyone in

It's a shame Parkside - Nth Sunny incident has taken focus off a pretty good clash

I think it's a fair gap back the the rest from these 2 teams other than Parkside when they decide to play everyone they really have

No idea how many suns had out but I spoke to albanvale assistant yesterday and he said they had 2 out(1 walk in and 1 maybe) and Charenko who they thought would get cleared last nite after an agreement between clubs.

So I'd say that's pretty close to full strength because no team is ever likely to have everyone in

It's a shame Parkside - Nth Sunny incident has taken focus off a pretty good clash

I think it's a fair gap back the the rest from these 2 teams other than Parkside when they decide to play everyone they really have
Albanvale missing cherenko henderson spotty cuthbertson allen all 4 of them walk ins hendo comming back through the twos from what i seen allen injured cuthbertson injured cherenko clearence pending spotty dunno

Albanvale missing cherenko henderson spotty cuthbertson allen all 4 of them walk ins hendo comming back through the twos from what i seen allen injured cuthbertson injured cherenko clearence pending spotty dunno

Sorry mate I don't know any of those guys only going on what I was told by assistant coach

Was my first trip ever down to Albanvale footy club

Interesting day :)

Sorry mate I don't know any of those guys only going on what I was told by assistant coach

I no nothing of the suns and seen most of saturdays game was an old fasion footy day but was great suns looked good dont know there outs but albanvales out they have a massive up side all out played in the grand final last year.

don't know them mite want to get your hands on the video of last yea

dont know them mite want to get your hands on last year gf video cause you will know them after you play them next time and your boys will feel it too cuthberton and hendo are to of the hardest players in the league

don't know them mite want to get your hands on the video of last yea

dont know them mite want to get your hands on last year gf video cause you will know them after you play them next time and your boys will feel it too cuthberton and hendo are to of the hardest players in the league

Mate in a neutral to both clubs and as I said only going on what assistant coach told me, can't remember his name but he had a black eye, really nice guy.

Doesn't bother me how many either team had out was a decent game at this level

Plummer
Blake
Braun
Browney
And the dark bloke from Braybrook #72 I think

if your saying braun and browney your going on past form there in there olders years now! how couldnt you say hendo? was one of the best in the league going back and if you had watch the finals this year was best on in all of albanvale

if your saying braun and browney your going on past form there in there olders years now! how couldnt you say hendo? was one of the best in the league going back and if you had watch the finals this year was best on in all of albanvale
Yes Hendo is a gun wasn't sure if he was playing this year as I wrote this prier to the weekend

Hey bud yeh thinking it is around the same amount of blokes to come in so if the weekend was anything to go by reckon the next match up will be even better you wouldn't of picked it was two divi 3 clubs it was good skilled football in that weather

David Innella on the Parkside fight "**** that if I'm gonna get sniped from behind, I'm not gonna sit there and take that shit just because it's Anzac Day, all respect for the day, but I'm 40 years old trying to enjoy my footy, and for some weak prick come from where I can't see him, he is gonna cop his right wack."

Somehow I dont think anyone has heard the real story, interesting to hear what he has to say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David Innella on the Parkside fight "**** that if I'm gonna get sniped from behind, I'm not gonna sit there and take that shit just because it's Anzac Day, all respect for the day, but I'm 40 years old trying to enjoy my footy, and for some weak prick come from where I can't see him, he is gonna cop his right wack."

Somehow I dont think anyone has heard the real story, interesting to hear what he has to say

Interesting point of view, funny that Parkside didn't react or start throwing racial slurs when one of the North boys would come in late or behind play?

I'm sure his brother had a good excuse for punching his can of beer then turfing it on the field too!

Wonder if the old boy taking photos on ground got anything worth looking at!

Terrible look for the game... Shouldn't have happened & took gloss off what was shaping as a very good game for Parkside!

Interesting point of view, funny that Parkside didn't react or start throwing racial slurs when one of the North boys would come in late or behind play?

I'm sure his brother had a good excuse for punching his can of beer then turfing it on the field too!

Wonder if the old boy taking photos on ground got anything worth looking at!

Terrible look for the game... Shouldn't have happened & took gloss off what was shaping as a very good game for Parkside!
I'm a neutral party I don't actually know what happened just saw his comment on facebook and thought it was pretty interesting

Yeah I'll be interested to find a result! How long are the league usually deliberating on these ones?
no clue, you'd expect pretty swift action though seeing as the game was called off it must of been pretty severe. Also I know I wouldn't want to play with or against people making racist remarks nor would I want to play with or against anyone who wants to go the fist instead of the ball. Absolutely piss weak when people go the fist so pathetic.

no clue, you'd expect pretty swift action though seeing as the game was called off it must of been pretty severe. Also I know I wouldn't want to play with or against people making racist remarks nor would I want to play with or against anyone who wants to go the fist instead of the ball. Absolutely piss weak when people go the fist so pathetic.

Yeah watching the game it was pretty average to see it erupt. I know personally been involved in melees before but when blokes are coming off the bench and kicking blokes in the chest it's not on. fly the flag for your team mates but excessively is a terrible thing.

I could see North getting flustered through the 2nd quarter and it started to go a bit south... Did they have many outs because they didn't look too great!

Yeah watching the game it was pretty average to see it erupt. I know personally been involved in melees before but when blokes are coming off the bench and kicking blokes in the chest it's not on. fly the flag for your team mates but excessively is a terrible thing.

I could see North getting flustered through the 2nd quarter and it started to go a bit south... Did they have many outs because they didn't look too great!
Had 8 out

I wonder the same.. I'm sure the right decision will be made with fines and results just needs to be looked out for on the return match!

To anyone that was at the Parkside game. How did they look? Are they a genuine contender, obviously they have improved a lot in recent weeks.

Parkside will come good now thay would of been happy to lose games early because if thay have started winning games then thay should of been up the league can not say anything now watch them roll everyone

To anyone that was at the Parkside game. How did they look? Are they a genuine contender, obviously they have improved a lot in recent weeks.

Parkside looked to be quiet young/small through their lines with no real CHF or tall backs. In saying that they were well structured and they played well above their height/size. They were hard into the contest and they used the ball very well.

It's hard to say but they were making North look like they were witches hats in that 2nd quarter.

From what I could see, Brent Kelly didn't play and they had 3-4 blokes who look up to seniors play through the reserves - bloke called chenner & a monster ruckman too..

North were fancied to win that one correct? If that's anything to go from Parkside will be up there towards end of season once all those players in 2s slot in to 1s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back