WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I aNit a superstar
Just think it's time you stop thinkimg you are. You play div 3 seen lavo play twice if you were any good you would of kicked 10+
So what's your name? Don't be scared I don't judge and bag blokes over forum unless it Matty kozole I just wanna see if you have any right telling me I should kick 10 in absolute snow like condotions

I don't personally know the bloke. But ive seen "pig bell" play a couple of times. Oh boy the kid can play. Not sure on his status but it looks like he isn't to fit. And if he was to get fit he would a handful.

What's the go with parkside playing a un registered in the ones against north sunny and lavo?? Played him under a dodgey name bet they don't lose the points!!

Parkside..
Kelly
Ashman
Eastoe

S lakes..
Bell
Hutchinson
Dinan
Debono

Laverton.
S poane when plays
foreman
Lawry
Mitchell
Murphy
Hynes

Braybrook..
Levi
Lane even at a little bigger
Braun
Milosev

Albanvale..
Brooks brothers
Bassi
Cuthburtson
Henderson when not sniping
S blake
Casser

Wyndham suns..
J stiles
B tykquin
Stephens
Borg brothers
Cahia
Wallace

North sunshine..
Innella
Mason

Tarneit..
Fletcher
Bradford
Dixon
Doherty

That's all I have guys just goin on what I have seen and knowing a few guys and how thay play
What do u mean Lane a little bigger

What's the go with parkside playing a un registered in the ones against north sunny and lavo?? Played him under a dodgey name bet they don't lose the points!!

From what I am hearing North Sunshine are stalking through a Facebook profile to try and save face for their actions on the weekend..

I'm certain that unregistered players will be penalized though and with that may follow a report on racist sledges that seemingly weren't reported!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I aNit a superstar
Just think it's time you stop thinkimg you are. You play div 3 seen lavo play twice if you were any good you would of kicked 10+

You really can't spell GEORGE surely you taking the piss?
Belly is a good footballer, doesn't matter what comp he playing now, he can play..
Lavo didn't have great mids so probably never got it to him one out..
Anyways enough of this bell bloke to much love for him on here makes me sick :p
Cobras going along nicely :)
Good luck for tomorrow lads

Great to see the big footy support for "bush man" Bell. Seems like a ripper guy and can play judging by his results. Stayed loyal to Laverton for a numbers of years when could have went elsewhere. Probably playing for enjoyment rather than any coin hence his commitment to fitness. From what I hear, if he was to get fitter he could play a higher level again and be competitive..
Good on him and his posts on big footy are very good and not the kind of dribble from some people..

Lads let's get some around the ground scores throughout the day I'm heading to the suns north sunshine game hopefully a good contest

Cobras going along nicely :)
Good luck for tomorrow lads

Ressies or Seniors for you today, Karim? Unfortunately third quarter was the difference for Titans Reserves, as well as some patchy defence at times. Were solid for the other three, though.
Apparently Cobras convincingly beating Seniors.

Last edited:
Ressies or Seniors for you today, Karim? Unfortunately third quarter was the difference for Titans, as well as some patchy defence at times. Were solid for the other three, though.
At last look Cobras were up by 10 at QT.
Suns seniors 44 to north sunshine 12 halftime

I'm not sure of exact scores lads but parkside won by roughly 8-9 goals over us..

Bad luck mate, parkside you can never write off! Howd you go and who were slakes best players?

Also i wonder how many Kelly would of kicked

Na mate u can't they kill u at their home ground with the wide wings their spread is second to none..

SL best players D hutch, Dinan, hyssoli & foster
We were flat from get go..
I rekon Kelly kicked 6ish probably missed 5-6 u would expect him to kick also..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back