WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel real sorry for the young fella from Albanvale hope he will be ok
Are all trainer ears properly qualified? Do they take it serious? I heard a trainer from Sunshine d
Is this the same with finals, as I played a game at Avalon for Manor Lakes & Cam Baker got knocked out in the first quarter and the game was stopped for atleast 35 minutes with the first quarter edging just over 50 minutes. We continued to play that day...

Funny that

How can u bag the trainers or even worse lavo? Freak accident and they couldn't move his leg.. Lavo were excellent and even stuck around afterwards for a drink and offered a fundraiser for Blakey..Good work lads
Blake is going well after surgery lads..
Thanks again for the lavo players and coaching staff who were great
You need to read quote
Why don't we put enough confidence in our training staff
Yes good of the captain to offer up a fundraiser

Far out i feel bad for the Albanvale bloke that broke his leg. Freak accident that i think anyone hates seeing happen. Wish a speedy recovery bud.
As for that game i think Albanvale will get the points.

Wyndham suns v parkside- suns again pooking impressive by the looks, Tyquin up fwd and Riak along with Krpan, Wallace etc going to take it up to all teams and possibly win it! However you have to ask if Kelly had played and i dont know if there was more out then it would of been closer.

Braybrook v slakes- Great response from slakes, i gave the brookers a real chance to knock them off, hearing Diker was gone i thought the wheels may start to fall off but credit to them. Belly looks like he had another good day, who are the Stoodley brothers? Seen them in the best a bit.

North sunny v tarneit- Tarneit will be happy with this, a lot of people giving North sunny a real chance, Corey Mackey from the vales dominating once again, great pick up from Tarneit.

Sanctuary Lakes v Albanvale a big game next week! Early tips fellas?

I listened to the wrfl radio show Parkside had 7 or 8 outs & their ins were all young looking kids.. depth looks shallow but when all in look very hard to beat. Wind was an absolute disaster too, suited a big forward which Wynd had in spades!
Was spirited last quarter, return match will be interesting

Is there any more news from North Sunshine? What's happening with the coaching and playing group situations? Anything positive or is it all doom n gloom at the moment

Is there any more news from North Sunshine? What's happening with the coaching and playing group situations? Anything positive or is it all doom n gloom at the moment
theres absolutely nothing goin on down there all positive mate coaches were never going to quit its all rumours .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yer it just people get bored and pick because weve.lost a few in a row lol.. but all positive down there and as for braybrook I hear isnt the best down there but thats not 100% only what im hearing
Ah that's great to see. Earlier posts seemed a bit dramatic!
Braybrook - where are they at after the first 5?

Numbers haven't been good on the track since round 3 and heard rumour last ressies coach quit as he wasn't there last night. So if true all not good down there.
Patrick nrth sunny smith or you might be a bit of caro love your information especially when your from the club as admitted as another person stated on this thread why don't you approach whoever you have the grievances with and sort them out instead of going through big footy

Patrick nrth sunny smith or you might be a bit of caro love your information especially when your from the club as admitted as another person stated on this thread why don't you approach whoever you have the grievances with and sort them out instead of going through big footy
Prob because he prefers to give cheap shots on here. Just like They do on the field. Just saying

Prob because he prefers to give cheap shots on here. Just like They do on the field. Just saying

The day I was there, looked like a club divided.. even the senior coach looked as though he had no pull over the blokes who were still fuming on the ground. If what I heard is even remotely true, the club has great support just has some d*(kheads running around getting one last senior season..

Hope that the heart attack rumors were false, if not well wishes to the bloke?

The day I was there, looked like a club divided.. even the senior coach looked as though he had no pull over the blokes who were still fuming on the ground. If what I heard is even remotely true, the club has great support just has some d*(kheads running around getting one last senior season..

Hope that the heart attack rumors were false, if not well wishes to the bloke?

Team mates not divided, club
Not divided and coaches have full respect and commitment of the players at hand. I no this forum is all about opinion, rumours and friendly banter ,but sometimes things have been blown completely out of proportion. I'm new to big footy, been watching but have yet commented on it,I'm not the type of bloke to get involved in politics. This will be my first and final post , if outsiders have a opinion on the club so be it, the club in the past has not had the best reputation and where completely aware of that, yet we are now I belive wether people agree or not ,on the right path. The club has taken its fair whack on this site and so be it but by all means where not a club going backwards, we've hit rock bottom in the past and that's the beauty of being rock bottom the only way is up. I'm happy for blokes taking pot shots that's 100% fine that's what this site is all about but before people make assumptions such as North sunny has in the past ,I think facts should be provided to back up there statements. We might probably never be the richest club ,the most successful club nor a club others look at and aspire to become,but we are club of players and staff now that are there for one reason to turn this place around and not be taken as a complete and utter joke like it has in the past and that in fact takes a lot of heart and a lot of character for people to do so. Good luck to all for the rest of the season, wish you all success.
Catch you on the field , where real men play the game not over a computer screen.

Up the runners !

Team mates not divided, club
Not divided and coaches have full respect and commitment of the players at hand. I no this forum is all about opinion, rumours and friendly banter ,but sometimes things have been blown completely out of proportion. I'm new to big footy, been watching but have yet commented on it,I'm not the type of bloke to get involved in politics. This will be my first and final post , if outsiders have a opinion on the club so be it, the club in the past has not had the best reputation and where completely aware of that, yet we are now I belive wether people agree or not ,on the right path. The club has taken its fair whack on this site and so be it but by all means where not a club going backwards, we've hit rock bottom in the past and that's the beauty of being rock bottom the only way is up. I'm happy for blokes taking pot shots that's 100% fine that's what this site is all about but before people make assumptions such as North sunny has in the past ,I think facts should be provided to back up there statements. We might probably never be the richest club ,the most successful club nor a club others look at and aspire to become,but we are club of players and staff now that are there for one reason to turn this place around and not be taken as a complete and utter joke like it has in the past and that in fact takes a lot of heart and a lot of character for people to do so. Good luck to all for the rest of the season, wish you all success.
Catch you on the field , where real men play the game not over a computer screen.

Up the runners !

Hey mate, good positive post I like it!! "But" what was the outcome by the club after the game against Parkside was called off. Surely something MUST change to avoid these types of incidents and publicity for any club.
To hear this was disappointing. These types of people need to shown the door as tough players run hard at the footy and put there head over the ball, not whack blokes or run off the bench to get involved in an on field melee. This is not a tough guy but cowardly, and these players (no matter who they are) should be moved on.

I wasn't there or follow any wrfl team, so I'm just speculating on what I have been reading and not directing this at a particular club but as a broad statement.

PS: I see that Lavo are still struggling on the field "but" hear there image has changed on and off field. If this is true, that to me is a positive for club & league..

Haha clubs on rock bottom, and will never get up. Watch the turmoil begin when you lose to Laverton. What are you going to say then
North Sunny if that is your attitude and your from the club and l apologise to everyone else on big footy for airing out dirty laundry but today us Thursday there's a meal at the club then you can F/off afterwards people are trying to move forward and you keep bringing the place down what is your agenda honestly wake up and move on

Hey mate, good positive post I like it!! "But" what was the outcome by the club after the game against Parkside was called off. Surely something MUST change to avoid these types of incidents and publicity for any club.
To hear this was disappointing. These types of people need to shown the door as tough players run hard at the footy and put there head over the ball, not whack blokes or run off the bench to get involved in an on field melee. This is not a tough guy but cowardly, and these players (no matter who they are) should be moved on.

I wasn't there or follow any wrfl team, so I'm just speculating on what I have been reading and not directing this at a particular club but as a broad statement.

PS: I see that Lavo are still struggling on the field "but" hear there image has changed on and off field. If this is true, that to me is a positive for club & league..
Well written just to put the record straight the incident with parkside went to the independent hearing committee where both teams got fined so the blame was equal the fight was not instigated by nrth but they did get into a meele hence both teams being fined

North Sunny if that is your attitude and your from the club and l apologise to everyone else on big footy for airing out dirty laundry but today us Thursday there's a meal at the club then you can F/off afterwards people are trying to move forward and you keep bringing the place down what is your agenda honestly wake up and move on
His not bringing down the club mate the rest of u road runners let yah footy do the talkin the rest of the footy world know you guys are improving just by the amount of lads use attracted this year
Keep up the good work

Well written just to put the record straight the incident with parkside went to the independent hearing committee where both teams got fined so the blame was equal the fight was not instigated by nrth but they did get into a meele hence both teams being fined

All good crossroads,
I think everyone understands the constant battles of all div3 clubs in any league to attract coaches, coaching staff, helpers and players, most who do it for free or minimal costs. I can imagine the effort each year to get 50 odd players during pre season and then keep them all on the field. I hate to say it but "all" clubs "might" have some players that are going to be trouble, but you hope you can turn them around so you take them. It's a constant challenge to keep these clubs afloat each year.. THIS happens in all leagues so I say to "all" clubs keep it going and push your culture forward and with the right people on board you will get there over time.
With regards to Nth Sunny they seem to keep going every year when some other clubs have folded, so this in itself is an achievement to those "good" people at the club..

Keep going boys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back