WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went a watched the brookers and Cobras yesterday. Albanvale too good. Standing near the albanvale crowd overheard a conversation they had 5 out. Couldn't tell. Number 8 killed it for albanvale. Can anyone tell me who were the fill ins for albanvale. Brookers whinge to much to the umpires instead of getting a kick

Your a nob mate
Suns coach is a good bloke who's respected by his boys
Where do you coach?? From your keyboard?

From what I've heard he's not a great bloke... Offered his resignation after the Albanvale dob in, threatening to forfeit a match at parkside over a player he assumed was playing unregistered, if a blokes that up and down on the sides, his side will follow..
Wouldn't matter if they finished 2nd or 4th, they still have to win twice from 4th!!

Just for the record the umpire did grab his family jewels and directed them to a woman he was approached by her partner which i am sure you would have done the same there is no excuse what would you have done if it was your wife partner mother sister etc so The Madness find out WHY first before you try to slander l am sure the league would handle it appropriately

This seems like the biggest screw up of the season with north sunny involved! What caused the umpire to grab a blokes crutch? Obviously plenty leading up to jt?

From what I've heard he's not a great bloke... Offered his resignation after the Albanvale dob in, threatening to forfeit a match at parkside over a player he assumed was playing unregistered, if a blokes that up and down on the sides, his side will follow..
Wouldn't matter if they finished 2nd or 4th, they still have to win twice from 4th!!

True he did offer resignation and threaten to forfeit but c'mon I think it was more so to make a point instead of being serious. I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to play against cheats. Haha

It's anyone's season for the taking really and should be interesting!!

And it's better the suns dropped a few now, rather than at the business end of the season.
Who cares who wins as long as it's not the team from Parkside. You know, that well respected, humble and struggling outfit that was rescued by a division that it will ultimately shaft.

True he did offer resignation and threaten to forfeit but c'mon I think it was more so to make a point instead of being serious. I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to play against cheats. Haha

It's anyone's season for the taking really and should be interesting!!

And it's better the suns dropped a few now, rather than at the business end of the season.
Who cares who wins as long as it's not the team from Parkside. You know, that well respected, humble and struggling outfit that was rescued by a division that it will ultimately shaft.

That's alright, you can save face by pretending he was taking the mickey! You dont want to mess with form either, losing breeds losing!!

That's alright, you can save face by pretending he was taking the mickey! You dont want to mess with form either, losing breeds losing!!

Fair call too mate
I can understand how it looks
I'm not biased, well I try not to be!
Form hasn't meant much this year either, unless your albanvale who are looking good.

From what I've heard on the grapevine suns coach Stoodley isn't well respected at all is apparently too interested in being one of the boys instead of doing the job he's supposed to be doing!! Senior coach!!
From what I've heard the culture down there is pathetic most are more interested in bagging each other out than helping each other out!!
My mail is 2-3 season ending injuries out of yesterday's game too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone from Tarneit able to confirm why the ground was so terrible yesterday? Looked like the sprinklers were on all night!!

You'd be surprised where I've coached. He may be a good bloke but I've seen him carry on like a dill a few times while watching the Suns.
Your 32 years old, so yeah I'd be surprised where you've coached.
I'd assume somewhere serious based on your posts.
The high pressure environment at auskick comes to mind

So did Laverton drop there ones? Lol
Just what I was hearing I went and watched the game was a really good game of football in ressies aswell Lavo surprise themselves I think sometimes but the home grown talent that have stuck around are all guns an can really lift that club just need to rock up an play like thay did everyweek on the suns looks like thay have had a lot of the seniors out due to injurys but should be starting to get back in over the next few weeks so hope to see them back on the winners list

Just what I was hearing I went and watched the game was a really good game of football in ressies aswell Lavo surprise themselves I think sometimes but the home grown talent that have stuck around are all guns an can really lift that club just need to rock up an play like thay did everyweek on the suns looks like thay have had a lot of the seniors out due to injurys but should be starting to get back in over the next few weeks so hope to see them back on the winners list

Was there any truth to rumors more senior blokes went down with injuries in that game?

The Tarneit v Parkside game could have used lifeguards and a surf rescue dinghy! Lucky nobody drowned!

Tarneit put up a pretty solid fight for the first half they looked a bucketload better than I'd seen early days..

Been watching laverton quite abit this year have been poor have been great still abit hard to see what they are going to bring. I watched them dismantle the lakes should of won bye more in eyes. Then they come
Out against braybrook and looked like they didn't want
To be there and struggled all day same with north sun but north deserved that won played good footy at times. It's good to see some of lavos guns starting to fire again bryan lawry out and out gun! Does it everyweek top 3 comp b&f for me, Micka Lindsey easy 7 agaist the suns with a few very strong marks unbeatable one on one at times. Steve Paone last 2 weeks been best on ground bye far coach finally has him playing midfield and his on fire latley. Suns concentrated on stopping him to much and they just couldn't, his the most exciting player in the game when his on for mine to smart for most guys in div 3 makes guys
Look foolish at times hope he keeps it up! Jason Whitling throwing punches at Micka Lindsey first 10 minutes of the game has some sort of vendetta against him didn't phase Micka he dominated. I think lavo can make top 4 they have the cuddle to knock off everyone nah cobras on there day will be tough but there midfield is too skilful if they get first use it's great to watch.

Anyone from Tarneit able to confirm why the ground was so terrible yesterday? Looked like the sprinklers were on all night!!
It was the most water logged I've seen it but it did piss down the night before and didn't exactly have the weather to dry it up.
To be fair though it wasn't terrible except for two patches about 2m x 2m...played on plenty worse grounds for that including Hoppers

Was there any truth to rumors more senior blokes went down with injuries in that game?

The Tarneit v Parkside game could have used lifeguards and a surf rescue dinghy! Lucky nobody drowned!

Tarneit put up a pretty solid fight for the first half they looked a bucketload better than I'd seen early days..
Yeh looked like some serious injurys I know big cachia and s Krpan will be out for a while ..

Been watching laverton quite abit this year have been poor have been great still abit hard to see what they are going to bring. I watched them dismantle the lakes should of won bye more in eyes. Then they come
To be there and struggled all day same with north sun but north deserved that won played good footy at times. It's good to see some of lavos guns starting to fire again bryan lawry out and out gun! Does it everyweek top 3 comp b&f for me, Micka Lindsey easy 7 agaist the suns with a few very strong marks unbeatable one on one at times. Steve Paone last 2 weeks been best on ground bye far coach finally has him playing midfield and his on fire latley. Suns concentrated on stopping him to much and they just couldn't, his the most exciting player in the game when his on for mine to smart for most guys in div 3 makes guys
Look foolish at times hope he keeps it up! Jason Whitling throwing punches at Micka Lindsey first 10 minutes of the game has some sort of vendetta against him didn't phase Micka he dominated. I think lavo can make top 4 they have the cuddle to knock off everyone nah cobras on there day will be tough but there midfield is too skilful if they get first use it's great to watch.
Watching the Cobras Saturday and hearing they had 5 out I was amazed. After quarter time they turned it on. Couldn't tell they had any out. Skillful big and quick. Also be good to see Laverton make the top four.

Nice first up post Steve! :)

Nice first up post Steve! :)

It's funny we watch these blokes spruik their premiership ability against SL then the next few weeks beaten by arguable the two worst sides in the league.. all of a sudden they are up and about again after beating Suns who are battling hard!
If anyone on this forum should be celebrating performance, it'd be Karim who's part of a side that i dont think can be beaten this year!

It's funny we watch these blokes spruik their premiership ability against SL then the next few weeks beaten by arguable the two worst sides in the league.. all of a sudden they are up and about again after beating Suns who are battling hard!
If anyone on this forum should be celebrating performance, it'd be Karim who's part of a side that i dont think can be beaten this year!
Ease up with the 2 worst sides show some respect these 2 teams lace up every week regardless of the outcome is there any day light where your head is up i doubt it there is a old saying be humble in victory if not you will be disappointed in defeat and by chance you follow Parkside shows the arrogance of some people lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back