WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate, I don't know the guy but I'm sure they wouldn't be jumping hurdles for that job of senior coach. I'm guessing they wouldn't be paid all that much. BUT I do agree it's a good step forward to appoint a good coach if you can afford one. Someone to set high standards will fast track success. If they get sponsors I suggest head hunting a coach before you add any players. Go out now and find one so they can look at the playing list and take some notes. But good luck finding one!!

What about Danny Delre. Think he started his football there. Or his mate Ghazi who has just been told his not required by Avondale Heights..
What those 2 guys would want would be equivalent to a whole div3 club budget if not more

Hey mate, I don't know the guy but I'm sure they wouldn't be jumping hurdles for that job of senior coach. I'm guessing they wouldn't be paid all that much. BUT I do agree it's a good step forward to appoint a good coach if you can afford one. Someone to set high standards will fast track success. If they get sponsors I suggest head hunting a coach before you add any players. Go out now and find one so they can look at the playing list and take some notes. But good luck finding one!!

What about Danny Delre. Think he started his football there. Or his mate Ghazi who has just been told his not required by Avondale Heights..
Most edfl premier clubs pay in the tens of thousands for their coaches and then incentives which depending where they finish on the ladder and play finals .Which wrfl club can match that sort of money barr deer park especially in the lower divisions

the coach knew success wasnt going to happen in a year or 2 its quick and easy to pick on the coach thats doing it for no money whats so ever so are us entire playing group if u have a look at last year to now massive turn around its only getting better and the coach isn't goin no where . I havnt seen a more passionate coach in my 15 years of football iv played. use worry about ur own clubs and going out buying plyers and well see this time next year what all of use have to say when were up there with the same coach mark my words about that. this forum is constantly talking about north sunshine honestly everyone is quick to point the finger pick out all the negative crap I think everyone worry about there own shit and there own club and enough is enough about north sunshine let us do whatever were doing use do whatever use are doing . as u said no one would want to do the job sonce the coach has been there weve won more games in one year then we have on 6 years and no im not saying its the coach its the entire playing group that has stuck with it and we are all still learning aswell is the coach. he and so has the players that have come over in the last 2 years no exactly what we were getting ourselves into and we knew its gunna be a long progress in witch were all sticking together for no money just the love of the game and to see a club go somewhere thats pricless. anyway enjoy the rest of the year

the coach knew success wasnt going to happen in a year or 2 its quick and easy to pick on the coach thats doing it for no money whats so ever so are us entire playing group if u have a look at last year to now massive turn around its only getting better and the coach isn't goin no where . I havnt seen a more passionate coach in my 15 years of football iv played. use worry about ur own clubs and going out buying plyers and well see this time next year what all of use have to say when were up there with the same coach mark my words about that. this forum is constantly talking about north sunshine honestly everyone is quick to point the finger pick out all the negative crap I think everyone worry about there own shit and there own club and enough is enough about north sunshine let us do whatever were doing use do whatever use are doing . as u said no one would want to do the job sonce the coach has been there weve won more games in one year then we have on 6 years and no im not saying its the coach its the entire playing group that has stuck with it and we are all still learning aswell is the coach. he and so has the players that have come over in the last 2 years no exactly what we were getting ourselves into and we knew its gunna be a long progress in witch were all sticking together for no money just the love of the game and to see a club go somewhere thats pricless. anyway enjoy the rest of the year

Cheers mate for your passionate reply. I don't think I said anything untoward against your club more just stating facts. Someone on here mentioned possible sponsors jumping on board which lead me to say use your money wisely. You seem to have great passion for your club which is great. But as I said in all honesty it's not easy to find coaches to coach div3 sides in any leagues, so I was actually defending him to a point, but as I said I don't know him. I do see you guys have won some games this year but been in the news lately for some other issues, hence why I mentioned to move forward you must have good strong leaders. I'm also not involved with any WRFL club but like to follow this league and this forum is very active.

Cheers mate for your passionate reply. I don't think I said anything untoward against your club more just stating facts. Someone on here mentioned possible sponsors jumping on board which lead me to say use your money wisely. You seem to have great passion for your club which is great. But as I said in all honesty it's not easy to find coaches to coach div3 sides in any leagues, so I was actually defending him to a point, but as I said I don't know him. I do see you guys have won some games this year but been in the news lately for some other issues, hence why I mentioned to move forward you must have good strong leaders. I'm also not involved with any WRFL club but like to follow this league and this forum is very active.
thats good u follow mate but believe me 95% of shit spoken on here is all bs lol

Calm down mate we all know who you are down the club. Coach can have passion but still needs an idea which most of us think he is lacking. And if the players respected him, more would get on the track instead of using weak excuses about not being able to getting to training. There are players getting paid which has upset people there. When we beat Braybrook this week 3 of our 5 wins will have come against them which doesn't say much with the position there in. It's all good to be competitive against the good teams but we don't get 4 points for being competitive.

Calm down mate we all know who you are down the club. Coach can have passion but still needs an idea which most of us think he is lacking. And if the players respected him, more would get on the track instead of using weak excuses about not being able to getting to training. There are players getting paid which has upset people there. When we beat Braybrook this week 3 of our 5 wins will have come against them which doesn't say much with the position there in. It's all good to be competitive against the good teams but we don't get 4 points for being competitive.
if you kno who I am come see me tomorrow night. well talk more instead of doing peoples heads In on here.

if flags were given out in july id be spruiking, we as a club and team have been in this position before and know nothing come easy, a lot of hard work ahead of us.. I believe every team can be beaten especially at this level, so we will keep plugging away mate. got your mob this week should be a ripper game looking forward to it
Karim ...As Albanvale are favourites for this years flag and if you do happen to win it and go up to divvy 2 next year how are you looking for next year in retaining players and retirements cause in my opinion you really need to be at least an extra 10-15 goal better side than this year to mix it with the top sides

Karim ...As Albanvale are favourites for this years flag and if you do happen to win it and go up to divvy 2 next year how are you looking for next year in retaining players and retirements cause in my opinion you really need to be at least an extra 10-15 goal better side than this year to mix it with the top sides

Not to sure mate, I'm sure the club and coach have got plans in place if that happens. I reckon no matter what happens we will keep 90 to 100% of our playing group, we are not a club that turns over a heap of players..
I agree though have to be a much better side to push for a finals birth in div2.

Bit quiet on here fellas I reckon it will be a cracking weekend of footy this weekend.
My tips.
Lavo to beat tarniet really enjoyed watching them last weekend think if thay can pull that out again thay will grab another win.
North sunny to keep playing good footy and beat there local foes the brookers in a close one.
Santuary lakes to just win over the suns seeing there injurys last week an not knowing who will come in think it will be to hard.
MATCH OF THE ROUND..
Cobras to show there dominance an continue winning even though I think parkside will have there strongest team avalable so will be good to see the score line.

Bit quiet on here fellas I reckon it will be a cracking weekend of footy this weekend.
My tips.
Lavo to beat tarniet really enjoyed watching them last weekend think if thay can pull that out again thay will grab another win.
North sunny to keep playing good footy and beat there local foes the brookers in a close one.
Santuary lakes to just win over the suns seeing there injurys last week an not knowing who will come in think it will be to hard.
MATCH OF THE ROUND..
Cobras to show there dominance an continue winning even though I think parkside will have there strongest team avalable so will be good to see the score line.

I'm hoping someone gets to the Parkside Albanvale game and can give a non biased report on it - touted as the Grand Final preview and both sides around full strength.. should be a ripper!

My tips.
MATCH OF THE ROUND..
What a game that albanvale and Parkside game will be. Albanvale probably by 2-3 kicks but don't write off Parkside . Tairnet to knock off a up and down lavo whom at times through the year showed they can mix it up with the big boys , the Suns to bounce back and beat the Sharks in a thriller and braybrook to beat North in their third attempt by a couple of kicks. Good games this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parkside by 6 goals

That'd cause a riot on Big Footy for certain!

I hope its a good hard game and a tight result not influenced by umpiring etc.. I think these two sides have the most resilient & versatile lists and running at their best are pretty tough to control their attack.

I predict Albanvale by under 2 goals..

What a game that albanvale and Parkside game will be. Albanvale probably by 2-3 kicks but don't write off Parkside . Tairnet to knock off a up and down lavo whom at times through the year showed they can mix it up with the big boys , the Suns to bounce back and beat the Sharks in a thriller and braybrook to beat North in their third attempt by a couple of kicks. Good games this weekend.
Sharks beat sun's by 70 odd

Most edfl premier clubs pay in the tens of thousands for their coaches and then incentives which depending where they finish on the ladder and play finals .Which wrfl club can match that sort of money barr deer park especially in the lower divisions
Scores at your game crossroads?

Sharks beat sun's by 70 odd
Yeh terrible game for the suns hopefully start to get some if there injured players back thay have not been great to watch lately but take nothing away from the sharks played a great 4 quarters of footy and seen parkside beat albanvale convincingly who would of thought good time to come good filling 2 teams pretty easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back