WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't he play 2nds
I've been around a few games this year and watched a few sides and was actually talking to a guy from the Cobras about this chris last week wondering why he was dropped. Couldn't give me a answer. He said he was a great asset to the club and had came across on his own terms. I was shocked he was dropped but that's football.

Whose going to win the bog award this week, if Parkside get up Id put my money on ashman, his there go to man, Parkside would fall apart without him! Not saying that the others arnt good footballers! It's just his the first point of call all the time!!! And if the cobras get up! I'd probably go for brooksy, just provides so much for that team! Best of luck to both mobs ! Going to be a good game of footy!!! One that the rest of the teams in the compition would be jealous off ! I know I am!

Which Brooks?

Congratulations to Albanvale - been a long time coming and they wholly deserve it. Reckon #15 was stiff to not get BOG Medal but congrats to Storey anyway; has taken the Charenko-sized opportunity to take #1 ruck with both hands and been very good the last few weeks.

Speaking of Matty Cashenko, what's the story there? Thought he was to return from Bali for the Grand Final?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Albanvale, clearly the best team all year...going to miss you on the Div 3 forums next year Karim.
Nath B for coach of the year for getting the club that was on its knees (infront of the WRFL) into the grandfinal with only 10 guys training at one stage?

Thought I'd leave u with a few pics mate so u can remember me :p
Would have been great to get the double but the senior flag is the one u want..

Congrats to the Suns 2nds way to good best side all year..

Cobras#15

Ps: Sirianni first senior player at the club to kick 100 in a season woohooooo

I congratulated the Cobra's if you read my post, Div 3 Premiers - got 1 more than Parkside

BTW - Parkside 14 x Div 1 Flags

Aww thats cute! They could have had 15 div 1 premierships this year but... oh... they couldnt even win the div 3 premiership after dropping 2 divisions. The fact you're using past div 1 flags as a defence against losing the div 3 flag shows what a joke of a club parkside is. How embarrassing for you!

I congratulated the Cobra's if you read my post, Div 3 Premiers - got 1 more than Parkside

BTW - Parkside 14 x Div 1 Flags
Pre World War Two flags don't count ..... Well done to Parkside for getting to the big dance , just outplayed by a hungry alba vale !! I think that's what it all came down to in the end, was the hunger from the Cobras ,that's what won them the game . I hope Parkside do stay in division three next year, always good to play them, not bad blokes, also hope albanvale play in division three next year !! It will be good too test yourself again against the best ... Just hope they don't do a braybrook!! Cause that would take the shine a little from this flag!! On you blokes from both sides !! Catch you all next season ;)!! Hopefully my mob can feel the way the cobra boys did on the weekend ! Up the runners ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back