WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess my request for scores was too footy-related for this thread. Better let people get back to lying about their clubs and bagging blokes on here. Play on :)
As you know North sunshine won but one thing i can tell you lavo are a good club run by good people. Everyonelooks at success in the form of winning games but that is the end result of what happens of field when clubs like ours struggle financially we have to find people that want to be there for the right reasons both on the committee and players these are the foundations that need to be laid not a pocket full of cash

Braybrook is fine, as the season goes on the team will play a lot better. The team was formed about 5 weeks ago. Players are only just getting to know each other and as the rounds go by the team will gel.

The bye this week will help the team compose itself, get some extra fitness and have a better crack! There are also 6-7 real quality ins post the bye for BFC so we'll stick fat knowing our best footy is before us. North boys I don't know who you are but talking the way you do I doubt you are a true braybrook person!

Braybrook is fine, as the season goes on the team will play a lot better. The team was formed about 5 weeks ago. Players are only just getting to know each other and as the rounds go by the team will gel.

The bye this week will help the team compose itself, get some extra fitness and have a better crack! There are also 6-7 real quality ins post the bye for BFC so we'll stick fat knowing our best footy is before us. North boys I don't know who you are but talking the way you do I doubt you are a true braybrook person!
You doubting the love and respect i have for my club?
Where do you get off saying this crap above. Truth is we arent gelling, truth is we definately underestimated the year as we did last year. I pray we dig ourselves out of this. Sick and tired of this crap if only i was 20 years younger and 30kg less

Wow!! Really ? Formed 5 weeks ago ?, how long do you think Newport power has been together ? And still won by 100 odd points And judging by the physiques of most of the players in the week off fitness will be the last thing on there mind

Who are these quality ins you speak of ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't predict anything this season!
Parkside over Newport 20
Sanc over tarneit by 10
Lavo over sunny heights by anything and I'll be happy
Suns over nth sunny by 30.

Parkside over Newport in a tight one.
Tarniet over sanctuary by 20 think match of the round should be a good contest.
Lavo to get there 1st win over heights by under 20.
Suns over an improved north sunny by 30 I think if Suns can start to gel with so many new faces thay will be up there at the end of the year just a matter of how long it will take.

Newport by a couple in a great game mo town big out!
Tarneit by 4-5 goals will finish top two!
Heights by 9-10 goals will finish to strong for lavo!
Suns by 7-8 goals in a good game against north

Got to check out Newport v Parkside today as my team gets ready to play on Monday! I must say Newport looked the goods. Moving the ball very well. Big bodies all over the ground and Mark williams is a gun!! Parkside looked like they had a couple missing and couldn't get going.
Other games were very close. Good round of footy so far!

Got to check out Newport v Parkside today as my team gets ready to play on Monday! I must say Newport looked the goods. Moving the ball very well. Big bodies all over the ground and Mark williams is a gun!! Parkside looked like they had a couple missing and couldn't get going.
Other games were very close. Good round of footy so far!

Surely no one expected Newport to be going this well. It's a big effort in their first season back in senior footy for a number of years. Yes Williams a huge pick up but where did the others all come from. Surely they don't have s big budget to spend outside their playing coach. Are they all just a bunch of mates from the local area? If they are beating Parkside by 20 goals would they be competitive in div2 if they happen to win it. I guess time will tell but can only be good for the competition. Also are they attracting a crowd??

Surely no one expected Newport to be going this well. It's a big effort in their first season back in senior footy for a number of years. Yes Williams a huge pick up but where did the others all come from. Surely they don't have s big budget to spend outside their playing coach. Are they all just a bunch of mates from the local area? If they are beating Parkside by 20 goals would they be competitive in div2 if they happen to win it. I guess time will tell but can only be good for the competition. Also are they attracting a crowd??

Were keeping the lid on it down at the Power, we have some good boys and our 19's are very good too. So future looks very bright. Players have come from all over the league, not much money down here but we do have a point to prove. Hopefully we can keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back