WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Milo go to?
See a few of the lavo boys have made the move to Braybrook from clearances I could see
Milo has gone to Albion,as for the lavo boys, patty Haynes and ash Burke have signed and have been training well,don't know about Mick Lindsay, just heard he signed a clearance.

Every team should be optimistic at this time of year. Especially if you're getting good numbers on the track, have new signings, and are finding improvements in your group. Not much point in sh!t canning yourself from the outset every year.
Of corse they should be optimistic
But cmon there's a point
He said they'd finish 3rd???

Of corse they should be optimistic
But cmon there's a point
He said they'd finish 3rd???

We've lost one player - a good one albeit... we've picked up a whole heap (yes, Burke, Lindsay and Hines have come across) and we were in most games last year - faded away in the last quarter. The gap between 4th and 7th last year wasn't massive at all. Have digs all you like but it's just my view, if the playing group dig in and their train hard there's no reason why we couldn't achieve third.

But then again, what are other clubs doing.... maybe they've recruited well and improved their list? Hard to make a predicted ladder when clubs are flying under the radar..

Hearing tonight that 2 more Clubs are on the ropes? Both Div 3. Could just be BS, there are always rumours, but allegedly one Club has a crisis meeting this week, to see whether they will field as side. Both only attracting 6-8 to training according to the rumour mill. I don't know anyone at either club, but hope it's not true.

Hearing tonight that 2 more Clubs are on the ropes? Both Div 3. Could just be BS, there are always rumours, but allegedly one Club has a crisis meeting this week, to see whether they will field as side. Both only attracting 6-8 to training according to the rumour mill. I don't know anyone at either club, but hope it's not true.
Why not just state the clubs?

Again, just stuff you get told, but was fishing to see if anyone else would confirm. I was told SL have a meeting this week to decide their fate, and was told that Lavo are looking to have a year off?

Lavo had 15-20 on the track on Monday night which is more than they had at other sessions earlier this year. Still, not great numbers but appear to be building.

Had a mate that went and trained with sanctuary lakes for about a month,

From what he told me
30 off blokes every night and look very strong

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lavo had 15-20 on the track on Monday night which is more than they had at other sessions earlier this year. Still, not great numbers but appear to be building.
Great to hear on both counts. I'll relay to the sh!t talkers that they need to come up with better stories

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we were in most games last year - faded away in the last quarter. The gap between 4th and 7th last year wasn't massive at all.

in most games? flogged in 7 of 16 games, and not a single last quarter fadeout among them:

R1 L Parkside 121
R2 L Newport 104
R9 L Tarneit 107
R10 L Parkside 149
R11 L Newport by 89
R13 L Sanctuary Lakes (4th) 118
R18 L Tarneit 257

competitive against everyone else, including SL for the most part, so small improvement could result in a top 4 finish, but don't sugar coat previous results to justify your argument. PCM is a massive loss too.

in most games? flogged in 7 of 16 games, and not a single last quarter fadeout among them:

R1 L Parkside 121
R2 L Newport 104
R9 L Tarneit 107
R10 L Parkside 149
R11 L Newport by 89
R18 L Tarneit 257

competitive against everyone else, including SL for the most part, so small improvement could result in a top 4 finish, but don't sugar coat previous results to justify your argument. PCM is a massive loss too.
Old mates on the money. Hope they improve from what iv heard n being such a historical club but they will or should finish 4th but its only early..
But really its a two horse race parks n tarneit the rest are playing for just a finals birth!

R1 L Parkside 121
R2 L Newport 104
R9 L Tarneit 107
R10 L Parkside 149
R11 L Newport by 89
R18 L Tarneit 257

I hear they've picked up a few decent players but also some of their so called gun recruits are from nth sunshine and Laverton I can't see the sense or benefit in that ? Let's just wait and see I guess

R1 L Parkside 121
R2 L Newport 104
R9 L Tarneit 107
R10 L Parkside 149
R11 L Newport by 89
R18 L Tarneit 257

Can't believe you took the time to write that - kudos to you!

Newport is no longer in the division and the game against r18 tarneit was dreadful nearly every player played 2 games that day.. so based on the ladder I put up I don't think I'm that far off. I said 3rd you said 4th..

See how we go though, there's some good signs and handy players but until we start playing we don't know exactly know where we are at.

Sanctuary Lakes are apparently getting 22 players to training - that's between seniors, ressies and 19s. I really hope they get a side up!! It would be detrimental to the division

Neralic from the Suns puts his claim in for the forward to watch this season, after a haul in their Praccy today. I believe he lit it up for about 7

Also believe that Tarneit were very close in another "Non Scored" match against North Footscray today, and that Braybrook copped a 25 goal hiding from Northern Saints from the EDFL

Also believe that Tarneit were very close in another "Non Scored" match against North Footscray today, and that Braybrook copped a 25 goal hiding from Northern Saints from the EDFL
How many blokes from braybrook not play??
No hope
Also burnside heights terrible team last year too so only 4 goals not that impressive

Tarneit lost by around 4 goals, not bad effort i got to admit against the top of the ladder in Div 2. Supposedly a couple of players from each side were out which could of impacted the game quite a bit.
Burnside has gone through a bit so its not bad that they only lost by 4, Sun should of done more damage.
Having twelve players out for Braybrook doesn't sound good, the more experience with braybrooks full side the better they will go in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back