WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess we'll see at the Tribunal. Heater should have known better.
Thought you werent allowed to name people on here ?? Or dont the rules apply to you ??
But since where doing it' maybe steve shouldve as well instead of sniping blomes from behind and kneeing blokes in the head ?? But nah it was just braybrooks fault hey

Oh I'm sorry, didn't realise name suppression was in order for red-carded players? Better tell the WRFL before they put it on their website.

Of course the rules apply to me. Just because I mod another group does not mean I can't have my own opinion and post elsewhere on BF. Tell me again, which transgressed rule has rustled your jimmies?

All games called off except the North Sunshine game. I think the league will split the points TBH. It's BS if they don't.

Look at Suns & Braybrook game, the wind was really strong and if the 3rd quarter was played Braybrook had the wind and based on the first half you would think they would have hit the front for sure. So to simply say the highest score wins at the time of the game being called off is farcical
It's not really farcical when they both played a quarter each with this really strong wind, so no team would have really had an advantage. Score stands for sure.

Well I guess we'll see at the Tribunal. Heater should have known better.

That's rubbish, you weren't there so how can you call him out. On the ground sure there were some biffs but that's on the field. Prefer if there wasn't any biffs but it happens at times. What happened off the field was completely uncalled for!! 6 guys onto 1, pulling his jumper over his head. Bunch of cowards, just like you for naming him.

It's not really farcical when they both played a quarter each with this really strong wind, so no team would have really had an advantage. Score stands for sure.

Sorry I didn't clarify it was 1 minute before half time so league rules dictate that the game is a draw.

Even still, anything can happen in footy and it wouldn't be fair to call a win/lost when scores are close.

Attachments

• IMG_3898.JPG
    IMG_3898.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 14
Sorry I didn't clarify it was 1 minute before half time so league rules dictate that the game is a draw.

Even still, anything can happen in footy and it wouldn't be fair to call a win/lost when scores are close.
Common sense should prevail. 1 minute.... Tarniet should get the points

Should be a draw it wasn't a one sided game was only 15 points and shit form 6 blokes one outting a bloke.. will be interesting to see if they carryin on like they did when they travel down to braybrook!!
You make me laugh
Why would it be any different down at braybrook?
You promoting crowd violence or is it that your worried one of the players may catch a disease from the awesum facilities and club rooms?
I'm pretty sure the 10 people cheering for braybrook would be too busy trying to find some change on the floor to spend at the bar, or struggling to keep their teeth in yelling at the men in white.
It's never braybrooks fault, they are angels who get picked on lol

Suns vs Braybrook called off with the Suns having a handy lead. Disgusting on field and off field thuggery by Braybrook with the police being called after the game, I am told. Surprising and disappointing after the reserves was played in good spirits despite the Bombers losing heavily.
Member 52548. The ill informed, unsubstantiated and entirely inaccurate comments you presented in post 49580829 are clearly detrimental to the public reputation of the Braybrook Sporting Club and accordingly constitute actionable libel. Suggest you immediately retract them or the Braybrook Sporting Club will exercise its legal options to seek redress - Michael Bouchaud, Secretary Braybrook Sporting Club

Member 52548. The ill informed, unsubstantiated and entirely inaccurate comments you presented in post 49580829 are clearly detrimental to the public reputation of the Braybrook Sporting Club and accordingly constitute actionable libel. Suggest you immediately retract them or the Braybrook Sporting Club will exercise its legal options to seek redress - Michael Bouchaud, Secretary Braybrook Sporting Club
hahahahahhaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need to stress gentleman
The braybrook sporting club is separate from the braybrook football/fighting club.
Let's not get them confused. To do so would be a gross miscarriage of justice.

You make me laugh
You promoting crowd violence or is it that your worried one of the players may catch a disease from the awesum facilities and club rooms?
I'm pretty sure the 10 people cheering for braybrook would be too busy trying to find some change on the floor to spend at the bar, or struggling to keep their teeth in yelling at the men in white.

You make me laugh
you reckon thats promoting violence not saying braybrook are innocent at all.. your club must be perfect sorry for making a comment bud lol

That's rubbish, you weren't there so how can you call him out. On the ground sure there were some biffs but that's on the field. Prefer if there wasn't any biffs but it happens at times. What happened off the field was completely uncalled for!! 6 guys onto 1, pulling his jumper over his head. Bunch of cowards, just like you for naming him.
Good old Brookers will never change, thugs for life

Suns vs Braybrook called off with the Suns having a handy lead. Disgusting on field and off field thuggery by Braybrook with the police being called after the game, I am told. Surprising and disappointing after the reserves was played in good spirits despite the Bombers losing heavily.
The lads will never learn, it is sides like Braybrook that will always tarnish this comp, speaking to few of the boys there earlier & one of them sid if they focussed more on there footy rather than fighting they would go ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back