WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
braybrookspot, can you please confirm whether or not you actually witnessed this take place. I find it hard to believe that after the game had already been over for 40 min and the Suns had been told they had won the game, that their players and supporters would be angry. If what you are saying is true, then why would a lone individual and a 5 ft 3 grandmother walk into the middle of this so called angry mob. That makes no sense at all.

Chip I don't know where you have gotten your information from but it's completely wrong,

Both teams were told it would be a draw as it was called prior to half time,

Then both teams were told it's back on Wyndham took the main field to warm up and half of braybrook took the second to warm up, it then started belting down and the umpires called it off again. It wasn't 40 mins after it was called off

Umpires followed the rules gave both teams a 30 min break before deciding to call it off the fight been the two players and a few other supporters started almost minutes after both teams were told it was a draw by the umpires

I'm not defending either team but I was there and know exactly what happened and witnessed it first hand

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Chip I don't know where you have gotten your information from but it's completely wrong,

Both teams were told it would be a draw as it was called prior to half time,

Then both teams were told it's back on Wyndham took the main field to warm up and half of braybrook took the second to warm up, it then started belting down and the umpires called it off again. It wasn't 40 mins after it was called off

Umpires followed the rules gave both teams a 30 min break before deciding to call it off the fight been the two players and a few other supporters started almost minutes after both teams were told it was a draw by the umpires

I'm not defending either team but I was there and know exactly what happened and witnessed it first hand

So who threw the first punch?

On field braybrook got abit out of hand in the second,

The off field incident was between two players to start with im unable to comment who threw the first punch but rather than 4 other Suns members punching and joining in they should of broken it up, there home ground and they should set a example to stopping that shit especially with family's around.

Whatever happens from now happens
The main concern is the games draw

According to the afl rules a game being stopped for uncontrollable reasons prior to half time is a draw, that is exactly what has happened in this case.

Who really cares ? Move on let the league handle it, takes two to tango fine both sides Heavily and dock premiership points also put both clubs on good behaviour bonds

That will be the interesting question. Will Daffy Duck and his new team be prepared to investigate these matters and issue sufficient penalties, unlike the previous CEO Bob the Builder & his offsider Bert Newton, who did nothing when these types of incidents occurred

Do you really believe that a lone individual accompanied by a 5ft 3 spectacled grandmother (Braybrook's Treasurer) elected to confront an angry football team and their supporters and then threw a punch?

On planet Earth???

The images of the Braybrook coach clearly demonstrate the vicious and cowardly nature of the attack he sustained.

Take a reality check.

I would say at $1.05 I would put everything I own on the Braybrook guy throwing the first punch?

Was anyone there who can tell us If I would have won $4.85? lol

I makes me laugh when people try and bull%&$t a group of people that all know better..

Who really cares ? Move on let the league handle it, takes two to tango fine both sides Heavily and dock premiership points also put both clubs on good behaviour bonds
Always takes two to tango but it always starts with one cheap hit or punch for it to get to that point.
Plus we all know the league wont handle it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say at $1.05 I would put everything I own on the Braybrook guy throwing the first punch?

Was anyone there who can tell us If I would have won $4.85? lol

I makes me laugh when people try and bull%&$t a group of people that all know better..
clearly its gone to he said she said, braybrook player walked past everyone 4 or 5 times & nothing happened until he attacked the same bloke he tried to choke infront of his kids during the game, we all know the only way to cover this is to play innocent

clearly its gone to he said she said, braybrook player walked past everyone 4 or 5 times & nothing happened until he attacked the same bloke he tried to choke infront of his kids during the game, we all know the only way to cover this is to play innocent
Let's just accept the reality - statues get put up for Braybrook players. Short lived scum clubs, their players get posts in crime stoppers.

Any reason why this result is different than the Heights V Tarneit result?

The rules state at least a half needs to be played to award a result. In the braybrook game, the game didn't reach half time.

The other games passed half time and therefore whoever was in front won.

Easiest $4.85 I would have ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back