WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidding yaself if you think north and braybrook will finish bottom

Good stir up
But I wouldn’t take anything from the practice matches let’s wait till round 1 and see how it all sits

Tarneit still favourites by far for me

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Braybrook play Hadfield at Braybrook - 6 quarter game Sunday starting at 12pm.

Braybrook
Tarneit
North Sunshine
Heights
Wyndham
Point Cook Centrals
Laverton
Glenordinary!

*being a Braybrook person I had to put them on top!

TBH I think a part from the bottom two sides the comp will be even. 5 of the top 6 sides listed above have improved. Unsure about Wyndham but they are always there abouts..!

Don't you mean the reserves beat the Suns reserves, not great from Albanvale, hope they had a few missing, mind you not inspired recruiting serial club hoppers, made up of divvy 3 reserve players.
If it was last years suns reserves team then how did they lose? Doesn’t add up! Sounds like you may have sour grapes lol clearly a reserves player not happy with getting smashed around the park by those guys! You will feel better if you get a 1s game... haha

If it was last years suns reserves team then how did they lose? Doesn’t add up! Sounds like you may have sour grapes lol clearly a reserves player not happy with getting smashed around the park by those guys! You will feel better if you get a 1s game... haha[/ who’s in the thirds talking about I want names!!!!

If it was last years suns reserves team then how did they lose? Doesn’t add up! Sounds like you may have sour grapes lol clearly a reserves player not happy with getting smashed around the park by those guys! You will feel better if you get a 1s game... haha
You didnt watch or play in the game Champ, no smashing around from the Albanvale reserves, half of um should be playing lawn bowls at there age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that Werribee Centrals are fielding a senior women's team in the WRFL this season with a new netball comp which could accommodate that part of their club in the future.

Lavo with some late ins from the Northern Territory following their new coach down the road to Merton St.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back