WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now this is good humour/banter!! Very funny.,

Grassbag, I'm not happy with the Collingwood mention, maybe Essendon as they are playing top ups so might be more competitive.. Collingwood players wouldn't know where Nth Sunshine is.. Lol.

Trophies all round..

Now this is good humour/banter!! Very funny.,

Grassbag, I'm not happy with the Collingwood mention, maybe Essendon as they are playing top ups so might be more competitive.. Collingwood players wouldn't know where Nth Sunshine is.. Lol.

Trophies all round..

The way the bombers are going they'll be giving contracts to third div players soon...

Scotty o'neill... Stay by the phone son

On the Div1 thread they say Parkside are folding unless the league grants permission for them to go to div3 I assume with only a senior team..
Interested to hear the thoughts of div3 clubs if they would be happy with this?
I'm sure in years gone by, clubs have been given fines for not fielding a reserves side hence why some players play 2 games on a Sat.
Could start a flow on affect with sides with 1 team..

On the Div1 thread they say Parkside are folding unless the league grants permission for them to go to div3 I assume with only a senior team..
Interested to hear the thoughts of div3 clubs if they would be happy with this?
I'm sure in years gone by, clubs have been given fines for not fielding a reserves side hence why some players play 2 games on a Sat.
Could start a flow on affect with sides with 1 team..
Wouldn't be happy if I was North sunshine struggling for 10 years at the very bottom of the Comp for a club like Parkside who have played in 6 or 7 grand finals in a row finally win one to end up back in third div

Wouldn't be happy if I was North sunshine struggling for 10 years at the very bottom of the Comp for a club like Parkside who have played in 6 or 7 grand finals in a row finally win one to end up back in third div
The worse thing is if they got to come to div 3 I would have no doubt players will go back and they'd win it

The worse thing is if they got to come to div 3 I would have no doubt players will go back and they'd win it
Boys as a current Parksider, I will let you guys know that in no way shape or form will the players of whom have left our proud club to train/play else where, will ever be handed or wear a Parkside jumper ever again.!
We as a team now only currently have 3 players who played in Last years Premiership the rest are 2s players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boys as a current Parksider, I will let you guys know that in no way shape or form will the players of whom have left our proud club to train/play else where, will ever be handed or wear a Parkside jumper ever again.!
We as a team now only currently have 3 players who played in Last years Premiership the rest are 2s players
Can I ask who those 3 are?
I'll take a punt & say fluff, Drewy V & the big Lebo?

Fluff, Jo Jameson and Brent Kelly are the 3.. Drew just doesn't want to play footy anymore
If they are allowed back into Div 3 they should not be allowed to play for points. The club survives which is a win for all but if they went to Div 3 and played finals or won the thing it would be laughable.

Fluff, Jo Jameson and Brent Kelly are the 3.. Drew just doesn't want to play footy anymore

G'day Long Fellow deeds.

Being a Parkside supporter and having a bit to do with the club over the last couple years. I'm tending to disagree with you. Brent, Joey and Fluffy along with Grigg, Shaw Licciardo khartibil were at every pre season training session prior to Xmas and also after training resumed in January. I don't believe these guys that actually re committed to the football club in November should be tarnished with that brush. Will you be playing this year?

The Parkside twos of last year would FLOG the senior div 3 sides... The whole reason of the split was to even out the comp? Now the div 2 premiers of last year are playing div 3. Joke if it happens

G'day Long Fellow deeds.

Being a Parkside supporter and having a bit to do with the club over the last couple years. I'm tending to disagree with you. Brent, Joey and Fluffy along with Grigg, Shaw Licciardo khartibil were at every pre season training session prior to Xmas and also after training resumed in January. I don't believe these guys that actually re committed to the football club in November should be tarnished with that brush. Will you be playing this year?
You can add langwell to that list as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back