WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah should play seniors if ya can but certainly handy pick ups , Suns lucky to have em all

I would agree with that, if I were coaching at the Suns I would be working hard on getting those boys to step up!I only seen the second half but Seex and Cott got a heap of footy on Saturday!

On the WRFL web site it mentions updates on clearances and a bit of a write up. Some guy Mizzi from Laverton recruited to Deer Park it states..

Who is this as judging by the article his a good pick up..

On the WRFL web site it mentions updates on clearances and a bit of a write up. Some guy Mizzi from Laverton recruited to Deer Park it states..

Who is this as judging by the article his a good pick up..

Good bloke, Iv played on him few times, personally don't rate him, 100% will not play ones lucky to get a 2nds game at deer park
No hard feelings mizzi

Thought my first post should be about my Laverton Magpies, loving the turnout to training so far, can't wait to get out and have a praccy game under our belt! I wish I could join in, bloody groin is keeping me out unfortunately!

So if the scoreboard is corio/anakie 40 goals 26 behinds to visitors 1 goal 1 behind its been a day of learning??? Why haven't nth sunshine gotten better in the last 5 years then??? Lol
Just saw the reply and north got mentioned again if you look at last year they improved look at there games by quarters and they won or were on par with the top sides for parts of there games but quarters don't win games i do think they will be better this year and i am interested to see how they go when we play them

Just saw the reply and north got mentioned again if you look at last year they improved look at there games by quarters and they won or were on par with the top sides for parts of there games but quarters don't win games i do think they will be better this year and i am interested to see how they go when we play them
All the best, hope you have a good full back to stop the man milosev!

It was similar with Tarneit and a couple games agains the top sides. Usually one bad quarter cost them a big loss instead of a more respectable one. Will be interesting to see how much improvement is made with the bottom sides apparently recruiting a few and the top ones losing a few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S/lakes have a practice match on Sunday v East sunbury at the alamanda ovel in point cook anyone going for a look?

Should be a good hit out for the boys, we are going to be missing a few but probably a pretty close to rd 1 lineup.

Old braybrook would wanna have a good fullback to stop the big Henry man mountain!! I sound like every other muppet talking up there full foward it's div 3 footy boys
You have a lot to say mate do u even play magicccc I think Braybrook would have a full back they did win the flag last year remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back