WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone dare to do a ladder prediction after hearing the pick ups? Il have a go.

North up and about sunshine "beep beep"
Albanvale
Sanctuary lakes
Braybrook
Laverton
Nah roadrunners really 5th
Tarneit
Wyndham Suns

Albanvale
Sanctuary lakes
Braybrook
Laverton
Tarneit
Wyndham Suns
I agree with the ladder but know nothing about the lower teams i think top half is spot on or tho hope north sunshine crack the 4 ive gone down and seen a few of there belting and takes alot of heart to come back out week after week or getting belted in the 2's and backing up in the 1's to get belted but yeah think deano and karims boys are hot favourites.

I agree with the ladder but know nothing about the lower teams i think top half is spot on or tho hope north sunshine crack the 4 ive gone down and seen a few of there belting and takes alot of heart to come back out week after week or getting belted in the 2's and backing up in the 1's to get belted but yeah think deano and karims boys are hot favourites.
Especially with them keeping the same list and adding 4-5 quality players. Will take some beating

Especially with them keeping the same list and adding 4-5 quality players. Will take some beating
Yep went down to there intra club match and seen a few of them running around anthony brooks looked good the brooks brothers of the half back will be a tough task but it is my understanding they havent lost a single player in the 1's that i no of. also heard they are having another one tomorrow night.

Yep went down to there intra club match and seen a few of them running around anthony brooks looked good the brooks brothers of the half back will be a tough task but it is my understanding they havent lost a single player in the 1's that i no of. also heard they are having another one tomorrow night.
I might have to pop down and have a look. I totally agree the brothers rebound off half back this year will be a handful for a lot of sides especially come finals time.

Albanvale beat braybrook in the first final and finished on top wouldn't of they went in favourate last year?
Braybrook will drift out in odds early but give them till round 5 and they will hit there straps they may start slow but if they get through the first 5 without any damage then things will change!!

H
Albanvale beat braybrook in the first final and finished on top wouldn't of they went in favourate last year?
Braybrook will drift out in odds early but give them till round 5 and they will hit there straps they may start slow but if they get through the first 5 without any damage then things will change!!
eard the Brookers have signed more than they are showing?? Is that a tactical thing bang bang?

Will the sanctuary lakes reserves players from last year be playing ones at the Suns this year?? Driver,seeks,cott could have played seniors last year I reckon...

Will the sanctuary lakes reserves players from last year be playing ones at the Suns this year?? Driver,seeks,cott could have played seniors last year I reckon...

Driver especially as he's far too good to be playing 2's

Seeks elects to play 2's though and as an older guy I can relate

they will have a big choice with 12 reserves players from last years sanctuary lakes grand final side now at the suns with a few more to come

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Driver especially as he's far too good to be playing 2's

Seeks elects to play 2's though and as an older guy I can relate
How old is seeks?? We had some fossils in our side last year. Kruegs Braun crispan and Wallace. All played in the premiership side..

H

eard the Brookers have signed more than they are showing?? Is that a tactical thing bang bang?
well maybe votegetters but have to wait and see I guess lol

You would think they went there to play ones they were a decent twos side very fit exposed braybrooks twos easily in the end but if they play ones don't reckon they will be stand outs just a competitive young side from the Suns that will finish fourth

You would think they went there to play ones they were a decent twos side very fit exposed braybrooks twos easily in the end but if they play ones don't reckon they will be stand outs just a competitive young side from the Suns that will finish fourth
This is quite smart thinking by the staff down at the Brookers, divvy 3 might not know what hit them! Haha

Brookers have to be favourites..
Can't win a flag and not be fav the following year in the same comp..
All I can say is we going to be a lot hungrier then last year, we have one goal and everyone is on board

Cobras15

Albanvale
Sanctuary lakes
Braybrook
Laverton
Tarneit
Wyndham Suns

Where is Parkside in this ladder.. Honk honk..
Bit of mail today that they will be allowed to play div3 due to low numbers.. It's only a rumour but it's gathering momentum.

PS: I'm still convinced Cain Ackland was prepared to coach them in div1 but not enough numbers..

Mate, I've played both of these sides over the last 5/6 years and it has been two hours of chasing tail! What do you learn from that Laverton magpies? You can't work on any set plays or structures cause the only stoppage is when they kick a goal. Have you played any of these two sides?? If not, **** off goose

Practice matches are arranged by the coaching staff so they must have a reason for playing them. Good on them for having a crack..

Where is Parkside in this ladder.. Honk honk..
Bit of mail today that they will be allowed to play div3 due to low numbers.. It's only a rumour but it's gathering momentum.

PS: I'm still convinced Cain Ackland was prepared to coach them in div1 but not enough numbers..
Come on Turbs, you got your addresses confused with the mail. It's okay, we all make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back