Talkin' division 3 Football
Alagona and Dinan
Jake Jeffrey's grotesquely swollen jaw
Hayden Ianaconne and his run-in with the law
We're talkin- Scotty O'neill...
Scotty Bell and the Straw
We're talkin' division 3 football
Love it...also can confirm the mystery illness was in fact aids

Rumour: Josh Watterson to Nth Sunny after they liked the cut of his jib starting a halftime brawl with big Brody Lane
Turn it up champ!!!! It was big boy cam ! Not brody ;)! It's good to see tho you've admitted that for once it wasn't our club starting it all, we always seemed to get pinned! Oh well! Anyway I love the off season nearly as much as the real season, player movements are always good ! With every club always suggesting they've found "the player(s)" that will win them a flag!! Don't be surprised if North continues on with there progress from this year and play finals next season, like most clubs we've started our player hunt!! Watching albanvale on the weekend made us all quite jealous, you never know football is a funny sport , and as you've seen it from a professional level due to local footy,it doesn't always take long to turn a clubs fortunes around !!

Rumour: Josh Watterson to Nth Sunny after they liked the cut of his jib starting a halftime brawl with big Brody Lane

I have also requested to be traded, unless we pull a Parkside and go to div4 then I will stick around coz I might get a game then :)
Anyone need a old/fat/slow utility?

And no I'm not talking about my mate henners :p

How's indies form hadn't been sited since being outed wonder if he still wants to catch up at a pub

Geez I'm gonna miss this forum I promise I'll pop in from time to time haha

Cobras#15

Turn it up champ!!!! It was big boy cam ! Not brody ;)! It's good to see tho you've admitted that for once it wasn't our club starting it all, we always seemed to get pinned! Oh well! Anyway I love the off season nearly as much as the real season, player movements are always good ! With every club always suggesting they've found "the player(s)" that will win them a flag!! Don't be surprised if North continues on with there progress from this year and play finals next season, like most clubs we've started our player hunt!! Watching albanvale on the weekend made us all quite jealous, you never know football is a funny sport , and as you've seen it from a professional level due to local footy,it doesn't always take long to turn a clubs fortunes around !!

Dude nth sunshine ain't bad only got one jib that goes around snipping players and that's lil fat Hughesy. The sooner u get rid of blokes like that the better that club will be.

If you didn't realise my comment was tongue in cheek and I went up and bumped Brody since he used to play here and we were having a joke all game...first punch was thrown by Nth Sunny but whatever i'll claim it was me starting it...

Yea was really glad that it was a much more even comp this year with a few teams getting a few wins under their belts. Not much more you can ask for than just about every club a chance of playing finals at some stage during the year. Hopefully next year is just as competitive

Dude nth sunshine ain't bad only got one jib that goes around snipping players and that's lil fat Hughesy. The sooner u get rid of blokes like that the better that club will be.

Karim very happy to see the Cobras get up and win one. A very well deserved flag. The only disappointing thing about it is that Heights are in Div 3 and Albanvale is now in Div 2 which means that the "Jason Karim Cup" will have to wait for another year.

Hearing Sharpie will coach Parkside next season. Gee whiz look out.. Would be great for Parkside people, but his style is more old school.
Oh well good luck to Sharpie who's a ripper guy if you know him, just got white line fever..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to albanvale on there flag well deserved to a battling club they were more hungry for the pig skin all day!! Interesting to see a north sunshine player sinking Cans with the sanctuary captain and coach at the grand final all day is that a deal done there already?? Tarniet looking for a coach I'm hearing also

Congratulations to albanvale on there flag well deserved to a battling club they were more hungry for the pig skin all day!! Interesting to see a north sunshine player sinking Cans with the sanctuary captain and coach at the grand final all day is that a deal done there already?? Tarniet looking for a coach I'm hearing also
I'm not sure about deal done in terms of the North player sinking tins with them both, (it was the Sharks captain but not their coach ,his the assistant ). I'm a North player and I was at that game,his mates with the both of those fellas, but will see. Heard tairnet have already hit the ground running in terms of setting up there 2016 season,good on them. Long ,long time untill round one,yet pre season is already just around the corner! And that's where premierships are won in the pre season (and of course grand final day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back