Parkside
Tarneit
Sunshine Heights
Braybrook
Wyndham Suns
Laverton
Sanctuary Lakes
North Sunshine

Can we all share some explanation on why we think our ladder predictions are how they are?? I'll start... 1st Parkside. Will get a lot of blokes back and be the standout. 2nd heights. Battled all year in div 2, but will re-group and be very competitive. 3rd Wyndham, looked young and quick last year, only need a few big recruits.. 4th Tarneit, will pick up some Falcons 2s players that should still make them competitive.. Bottom4, haven't heard anything out of these clubs that can put them in contention of making a big difference from 2015.....
Okay

Parkside picked up many blokes they lost plus a few guns that havent been there before
Braybrook we will be in top three or two i am very confident the way the club is looking
Tarneit with the players kept aswell as many signing i know pretty well, put em third
Sunny heights battles constantly and even had some closeies they will be a very good outfit in this comp
Wyndham looked good last year with youngsters and knowing their prez well he says 3-4-5 is definatly acheivable
Laverton well the bottom three are all in i guess a rebuild stage but i knoe lavo well, very well. They will be pushing finals but just miss out
Sanc lakes lost 4 of their top 6 at bnf, huge if you ask me theyll finish 2nd or 3rd last
Nth sunshine just no good at all, i do feel for this club but unfortunately bottom for mine with 2-3 wins if that all season

Cheers

The friends and family of former West Footscray player Lucas "Chickie" Mcghie are holding a fundraiser at Spotswood football club on Sunday 29th November starting at 12.00 as he fights his battle with Stage Four Hodgkins Lymphoma. If anyone is interested in helping and also having a good day out, tickets are $50 for three hours of beer, wine and soft drink. There are also raffles and auctions including a trip to Bali for four people. Contact Jeremy Bond on 0420772129, Callum Urch on 0418750447, Anders Welsh on 0458131366 or Kalon McGhie on 0401848330. Please also spread the word around if you can. Thanks.

Can we all share some explanation on why we think our ladder predictions are how they are?? I'll start... 1st Parkside. Will get a lot of blokes back and be the standout. 2nd heights. Battled all year in div 2, but will re-group and be very competitive. 3rd Wyndham, looked young and quick last year, only need a few big recruits.. 4th Tarneit, will pick up some Falcons 2s players that should still make them competitive.. Bottom4, haven't heard anything out of these clubs that can put them in contention of making a big difference from 2015.....
PARKSIDE ... Once a parksider always a parksider yeh right should be going up but anyway..but will get the job done heard thay have at least 7 from the grandfinal team return into a good team thay had this year..
WYNDHAM SUNS.. Good year don't think there losing anyone just goin to gain ... Lots of young kids who can play there building a great club an culture..
TARNIET... Very competitive gave teams a run this year an will build in that if thay can add a few more quality players.
NORTH SUNNY.. Had a few boyz that can play down Wel to upset a few teams this year really think thay can go further next year with these so called recruits
LAVO... Lots of home grown talent but to many personalitys that think there shit don't stink on there day there a very good team I think growy as a coach with no bullshit approach should hopefully build them up..
SHARKS....always around the mark new coach lost sum players but still should go well..
SUNNY HEIGHTS.... Battled away think thay can rebuild through divi 3 will upset a couple if teams
BRAYBROOK ... I wanna put them up further but going on this year up an down have got sum great players an don't know there recruits
NEWPORT ... If thay get a team think thay will be young an winning the 18s granny should have go
All this is just going by what I've see don't know teams recruits as of now we will see at clearences

Last edited:
Okay

Parkside picked up many blokes they lost plus a few guns that havent been there before
Braybrook we will be in top three or two i am very confident the way the club is looking
Tarneit with the players kept aswell as many signing i know pretty well, put em third
Sunny heights battles constantly and even had some closeies they will be a very good outfit in this comp
Wyndham looked good last year with youngsters and knowing their prez well he says 3-4-5 is definatly acheivable
Laverton well the bottom three are all in i guess a rebuild stage but i knoe lavo well, very well. They will be pushing finals but just miss out
Sanc lakes lost 4 of their top 6 at bnf, huge if you ask me theyll finish 2nd or 3rd last
Nth sunshine just no good at all, i do feel for this club but unfortunately bottom for mine with 2-3 wins if that all season

Cheers
So let me Get this straight
Braybrook win the so called flag in div 3,
Then talk back to back flag's but finish bottom , now your talking them up for a top 2 /3 finish next season
You are a an absolute tool champ !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Newport won the flag in the u/18s surely they'll kill it in divvy 3 - if they play.. Sure they won't be big bodied and probably lack a little confidence playing senior footy but the speed difference and skill level they'll have over the competition would be a big competitive advantage. True?

If Newport won the flag in the u/18s surely they'll kill it in divvy 3 - if they play.. Sure they won't be big bodied and probably lack a little confidence playing senior footy but the speed difference and skill level they'll have over the competition would be a big competitive advantage. True?

Lol...win the fights you mean?

So let me Get this straight
Braybrook win the so called flag in div 3,
Then talk back to back flag's but finish bottom , now your talking them up for a top 2 /3 finish next season
You are a an absolute tool champ !!
I agree let braybrook recruit and buikd what they lost they dont need you (rooboy4eva) giving them a bad name they dont have the best name as it is from history!!
As for the sharks i wasnt sure what would of happened on our first night i didnt want to say to much but the boys weree up and about with a lot of new boys
Any other div 3 sides started yet

I agree let braybrook recruit and buikd what they lost they dont need you (rooboy4eva) giving them a bad name they dont have the best name as it is from history!!
As for the sharks i wasnt sure what would of happened on our first night i didnt want to say to much but the boys weree up and about with a lot of new boys

Surely the Cobras will ask to stay in Div3?

Newport might struggle if the opposition supporters book taxis or now uber drivers as they wont have many players.. Lol
Which 18s did they win??
Turbo you'll get suspended Falcon style. Funny stuff though. They won the Div 2 and you can forget about them fielding a team next year in Div3 Seniors.

They'll be a lot fitter than anyone else, to win an u/18s premiership is pretty good (compared to divvy 3). But fair call by turbo!

Turbo you'll get suspended Falcon style. Funny stuff though. They won the Div 2 and you can forget about them fielding a team next year in Div3 Seniors.
'

They'll be a lot fitter than anyone else, to win an u/18s premiership is pretty good (compared to divvy 3). But fair call by turbo!

'
U18's div 2 Comp would be average and coming up against men usually sorts a few of them out. And besides hasn't the league gone to u19's next year so will probably find that most would play there than senior footy

they dont need you (rooboy4eva)
Hahhahahahahaha turnitup best post I ever seen

Is it a large bounty?? How much??

I will come back under a another name. How about Wacky Wednesday?

Is this what happened to the falcon, someone got him? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back