WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Praccy at the Suns today against a top side from the premier division of another league, just under 100 players turned up. Might have to look at a thirds and an U19s to accommodate the numbers. Aside from that, fitness and skill and determination saw the Suns steamroll the opposition and set themselves up for a blockbuster against Karim's mob.

Praccy at the Suns today against a top side from the premier division of another league, just under 100 players turned up. Might have to look at a thirds and an U19s to accommodate the numbers. Aside from that, fitness and skill and determination saw the Suns steamroll the opposition and set themselves up for a blockbuster against Karim's mob.
None of this is true. 🤣

don’t think anyone did mate, I’ve voiced my thought about practice matches in the past .. results mean FA in my opinion, so no point buying into them. Real stuff not to far away can’t wait
Too true Karim. Just interested in seeing how our old coaches team fared against the Suns.

Brookers played a RDFNL premier division side today.

Ripper day for footy, surprisingly a bumper crowd. We had a lot of outs with cricket but just fantastic to have local footy back again.

I reckon there will be a few sore bodies tomorrow (not just us, everyone who played footy over the weekend).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brookers played a RDFNL premier division side today.

Ripper day for footy, surprisingly a bumper crowd. We had a lot of outs with cricket but just fantastic to have local footy back again.

I reckon there will be a few sore bodies tomorrow (not just us, everyone who played footy over the weekend).
Weather looks good for Braybrook’s match v Parkside this Saturday at Pennell Reserve

Touchy, touchy Barlow.

What were the scores for Lavo’s match?
Yes it is.
If you think that's bad you better hope you never line up on me, I'll talk shit till your ear falls off.

We lost by a bit in a low scoring game can't remember the scores exactly but we didn't score much ourselves. Was pissing down raining and humid the whole day so it was a slippery surface I got done for sliding or some shit after I followed up a spoil.

Absolutely nailed the slip and slide and bounced back up on my feet and was ready to go for a run till some grandpa blew his whistle. At least I got to have a good chat to him and learn about the new maning the mark rule.

If you think that's bad you better hope you never line up on me, I'll talk sh*t till your ear falls off.

We lost by a bit in a low scoring game can't remember the scores exactly but we didn't score much ourselves. Was pissing down raining and humid the whole day so it was a slippery surface I got done for sliding or some sh*t after I followed up a spoil.

Absolutely nailed the slip and slide and bounced back up on my feet and was ready to go for a run till some grandpa blew his whistle. At least I got to have a good chat to him and learn about the new maning the mark rule.
Look forward to the privilege of playing at Pennell Reserve young man. It is the oldest ground in the western suburbs.

Look forward to the privilege of playing at Pennell Reserve young man. It is the oldest ground in the western suburbs.

Downer Oval is the oldest ground in the Western suburbs by a long way.

1880’s compared to 1930’s. Not even close

I'm stoked to just be playing footy again, if it comes with a bit of history as well than all the better!

Hope we all had a good night on the track.

Also don't take anything I say as a reflection of the club, it was brought to my attention tonight there might be a bit of history. I'm just some young nuffy who like talking about footy and joking around.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back