WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Div3 BigFooty at its best. Reminds me of years ago!

Bumper crowd expected at Pennell Res Sat. Security guards employed to monitor covid restrictions and ensure cars leave with all 4 wheels. . šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Oi... you canā€™t say anything about pennell. Youā€™ve been there once back in the 60s when life was a little different.

As for you Troj, let your mate know heā€™s always welcome to come down to Pennell.

What other praccies are there this week?

Last edited:
Oi... you canā€™t say anything about pennell. Youā€™ve been there once back in the 60s when life was a little different.

As for you Troj, let your mate know heā€™s always welcome down Pennell. Whether he exists in real life or just in your mind Iā€™ll leave to you to decide.

What other praccies are there this week?
Was more 80s and 90s mate but get your point and its valid. Was just a bit of humour!

Did you guys play Rockbank last week?? How did you go and how did Rockbank look?

Was more 80s and 90s mate but get your point and its valid. Was just a bit of humour!

Did you guys play Rockbank last week?? How did you go and how did Rockbank look?

No stress, most things I say on here is in jest. No offence intended.

Both 1s & 2s played well despite being undermanned. Structurally it wasnā€™t too bad considering both teams were new squads. I kicked 2 so Iā€™m happy with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a thrilling game, we are focused on couple praccys then round 1, we take one week at a time at ā€œROBERT BRUCEā€ reserve šŸ˜œ

Where are you playing this week Mr Karim? The Cobras are very secretive about their training/practice match locations these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back