WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure both sides have had players out during the braybrook and Parkside game still think Parkside should have won being premiership favourites in Division 2 maybe the container and lid is bigger than we thought down at Pennell reserve

Albanvale very quiet so who knows where they are at still I think it’s albanvale’s flag to lose

So Albion braybrook this week should they just swap divisions already make it a less painful year for Albion

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There’s no lid as there is no container. Only a couple of praccies lol. We now move on to Albion on Saturday, hopefully get a few more ins with most cricket finishing today and we learn that bit more about the team.

Great day for the club financially, the boys are really enjoying their footy and it was a fantastic crowd for a practice match. So good to see a lot of people back at local footy.

Kudos to Parkside FC their supporters were great, players/coaches/supporters stuck around for 2.5 hours after the match (which is rare these days) and their bench & changerooms were absolutely spotless. Shows they are a well run club.

Parkside a big chance to get promoted to Div 3 again.

I’m sure both sides have had players out during the braybrook and Parkside game still think Parkside should have won being premiership favourites in Division 2 maybe the container and lid is bigger than we thought down at Pennell reserve

Albanvale very quiet so who knows where they are at still I think it’s albanvale’s flag to lose

So Albion braybrook this week should they just swap divisions already make it a less painful year for Albion

Thank you for referencing Pennell Reserve. Love it. I think we’ve started something here.

If people want to see the Brookers in action we are playing at home on Saturday. You can come but only on the condition you buy a hot dog or a beveridge. Support local footy.

Albanvale with a full team, at home and with the umpires blatantly favoring them, were beaten by a mix of Burnside’s reserve and women’s teams. Long season for the Cobras.

Albanvale with a full team, at home and with the umpires blatantly favoring them, were beaten by a mix of Burnside’s reserve and women’s teams. Long season for the Cobras.
Think long season for everyone except braybrook.. had a chat to fluffy and he said Parkside were at full strength and braybrook will go undefeated in div3 this year. You guys need a reserves coach I want to jump ship.. braybrook bigfooty preseason premiers 2017,2018,2019,2021 😂😂

Think long season for everyone except braybrook.. had a chat to fluffy and he said Parkside were at full strength and braybrook will go undefeated in div3 this year. You guys need a reserves coach I want to jump ship.. braybrook bigfooty preseason premiers 2017,2018,2019,2021

The funny thing about all this I’ve heard everyone except the braybrook people hype up whether honest or in jest

Apart from the greatest2splayer I’d expect him to hype up the club

Think long season for everyone except braybrook.. had a chat to fluffy and he said Parkside were at full strength and braybrook will go undefeated in div3 this year. You guys need a reserves coach I want to jump ship.. braybrook bigfooty preseason premiers 2017,2018,2019,2021 😂😂
And 2020 too. Lost 1st practice match and undefeated thereafter.

Getting fat.. same same
I am sure you blokes will be hoping to bounce back this week in the final round of practice matches Karim. I trust your team’s old bodies can come up for another match after the mauling by the Burnside FC’s reserves/women’s team. The Braybrook FC play host to WRFL Div. 2 entrant Albion FC. (They’ve come down from Div. 1.) Anticipating some pepper in the game given the traditional rivalry and our poaching of their 2 best young players. @PENNELL RESERVE Braybrook. Who do the Cobras have on the menu this weekend?

I am sure you blokes will be hoping to bounce back this week in the final round of practice matches Karim. I trust your team’s old bodies can come up for another match after the mauling by the Burnside FC’s reserves/women’s team. The Braybrook FC play host to WRFL Div. 2 entrant Albion FC. (They’ve come down from Div. 1.) Anticipating some pepper in the game given the traditional rivalry and our poaching of their 2 best young players. @PENNELL RESERVE Braybrook. Who do the Cobras have on the menu this weekend?

we travel up bush to play kahuna/preseason camp should be a good weekend away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a side note. Parking inspectors still red hot pinning all the cars that couldn’t fit into the car park @PENNELL RESERVE Braybrook?

On a side note. Parking inspectors still red hot pinning all the cars that couldn’t fit into the car park @PENNELL RESERVE Braybrook?

The HomeCo across the road has plenty of parking so if you park on the nature strip near the rooms you’re kinda asking for it IMO.

Heights and Tarneit are very quiet at the moment. Any news from out of Ainsworth or Wootten Road Reserves?

The HomeCo across the road has plenty of parking so if you park on the nature strip near the rooms you’re kinda asking for it IMO.

Heights and Tarneit are very quiet at the moment. Any news from out of Ainsworth or Wootten Road Reserves?

Word on the street the boys have been getting plenty of dubs over the pre season. DMR caused a few headaches and the invisible glitch was a nightmare but they fought through it. Stoney has been elite with the KAR one shotting blokes. Will be interesting when the next season is update is available.

Word on the street the boys have been getting plenty of dubs over the pre season. DMR caused a few headaches and the invisible glitch was a nightmare but they fought through it. Stoney has been elite with the KAR one shotting blokes. Will be interesting when the next season is update is available.

How many are dubbing the Roze skin
Bullfrog for the win

I literally have no idea what any of this means. Do you speak English eshay

Big, big ground. Biggest in country Victoria I hear.

Umpired a senior game there in the 1 umpire days.

Never been the same.

News on the grapevine that a number of Albanvale players have heard how big the ground is and decided that they no longer want to travel the 2 and a half hours so the praccy match has been cancelled. Sounds like some fitness worries out of Robert Bruce Reserve.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back