• 7. Pinstriped (11) - Ben Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9. Duais (1) - Damien Oliver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tenuous rankings after having a look at todays races

1. Fangirl - Has never raced beyond a mile in open grade and has to be a huge possibility Cotton Wool Waller just sets her for one of the mile races.
2. Alligator Blood - Ticked the 2000m box today by winning well. Form out of the race was questionable but we already know he has a high enough level at his best. As an on speed runner at the Valley will likely start favourite for mine.
3. Gold Trip - If he backs up I think he is the best horse but he will be sitting near last at the Valley and likely running up the back of them like last year.
4. Romantic Warrior - Not getting the juice in the price for his average first up run.
5. Mr Brightside - Has class but dont think he stays 2000m at all.

Confidence levels very low though and in such an open edition feels like we could get a Pinker Pinker, FOO, Shamus Award type winner

Once he hoses up in a couple of WFA lead ups he will be

Nah would need to be slaughtered at the weights to go that way. He will be better over 2400m-3000m and will likely be against weaker opposition. Just like Incentivise he could go the Cox Plate and be competitive if he wanted but the Cups are sitting there for him to just take

Nah would need to be slaughtered at the weights to go that way. He will be better over 2400m-3000m and will likely be against weaker opposition. Just like Incentivise he could go the Cox Plate and be competitive if he wanted but the Cups are sitting there for him to just take

Knights order was basically topweight last year. He will be right up there in the weights

Freedman says the Cox Plate (2040m) could be the perfect race for the galloper formerly trained by Simon and Ed Crisford in the UK.

Freedman says the Cox Plate (2040m) could be the perfect race for the galloper formerly trained by Simon and Ed Crisford in the UK.

Complete muppet comments for $500 please

"The Melbourne Cup is a little less likely unless he was thriving and running well in either of those races, but the two miles might just be a little query," he said.

Because 2800m Euros really struggle to run out the 2 miles down here...

Comments like that make the Cox Plate seem less likely to me. Would be a complete butcher job to not run him in anything north of 2000m. Gold Trip circa 2021

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Light Infantry (Queen Anne) and Buckaroo (Wolferton) the two to keep an eye on tonight from a possible Cox Plate perspective

Get ready to load up the pink on Betfair if they run well - neither are getting a near a CP

Very good run Light Infantry. Beats home everything already here

Yeah nah - bog average run plodding into a place at 30/1 like always behind a 50/1 winner. That race has gone awful with the fave going dogshit

We have better horses here. This thing going to be an amazing lay on the day just like in the eagle. Total one batting plodder

Yeah nah - bog average run plodding into a place at 30/1 like always behind a 50/1 winner. That race has gone awful with the fave going dogshit

We have better horses here. This thing going to be an amazing lay on the day just like in the eagle. Total one batting plodder

Lol tell me the long list of horses here that would place in a Queen Anne please

Lol tell me the long list of horses here that would place in a Queen Anne please

Mate accidental agent has won a Queen Anne and it would be 200s in a cox plate.

That was a dogshit race.

Be better and don’t get sucked in to horses running placings at 30s that never even look like winning.

Mate accidental agent has won a Queen Anne and it would be 200s in a cox plate.

That was a dogshit race.

Be better and don’t get sucked in to horses running placings at 30s that never even look like winning.

Still waiting on this list of current locals that would place in a Queen Anne

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing WS Cox Plate 2023

Back