• 7. Pinstriped (11) - Ben Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9. Duais (1) - Damien Oliver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tenuous rankings after having a look at todays races

1. Fangirl - Has never raced beyond a mile in open grade and has to be a huge possibility Cotton Wool Waller just sets her for one of the mile races.
2. Alligator Blood - Ticked the 2000m box today by winning well. Form out of the race was questionable but we already know he has a high enough level at his best. As an on speed runner at the Valley will likely start favourite for mine.
3. Gold Trip - If he backs up I think he is the best horse but he will be sitting near last at the Valley and likely running up the back of them like last year.
4. Romantic Warrior - Not getting the juice in the price for his average first up run.
5. Mr Brightside - Has class but dont think he stays 2000m at all.

Confidence levels very low though and in such an open edition feels like we could get a Pinker Pinker, FOO, Shamus Award type winner

Doubt Zaaki will be there, Annabel rekons he needs his runs spaced now and she wants to try win 3 Mackinnons in a row with him, You can almost guarantee AJ will be in the CP over the GE.

She was saying he was heading to the Cox Plate a few weeks ago so just presumed but yeah wouldnt surprise me either way.

They have said AJ is more likely Golden Eagle every time so not sure Id be guaranteeing she will be in the Cox Plate. Block out the VIC media boyz trying to will it to happen and id say its like 80-20 Golden Eagle

The plan wasn't to run Gold Trip in all 3 last year though, it was just decision making on the fly after each race. If they are properly aiming him at a Melbourne Cup I doubt they do all of them again

Nah they will. Run him now. Nothing for him in the autumn

She was saying he was heading to the Cox Plate a few weeks ago so just presumed but yeah wouldnt surprise me either way.

They have said AJ is more likely Golden Eagle every time so not sure Id be guaranteeing she will be in the Cox Plate. Block out the VIC media boyz trying to will it to happen and id say its like 80-20 Golden Eagle

Apparently Down syndrome charity means GE is a lock. There’s a rare item for the spring bingo card.

Plenty for him in the Autumn. BMW and QE on wet tracks much more suitable if he brings his actual form

The same BMW he got toweled by No Compromise?

100% the type of horse they should be running in everything while they’ve got him

The same BMW he got toweled by No Compromise?

100% the type of horse they should be running in everything while they’ve got him

Such a ridiculous argument I can barely be bothered lol but everyone can plainly see that isn't his actual ability. A 2400m WFA race on a wet track more suitable than a handicap and a 2000m race on a wet Randwick is more suitable than a 2000m race at the Valley for him. Whether he holds his form during the Autumn again we will see but the races are definitely more suitable in Sydney

Maybe she changed her plans, she probably should stick the original plans and goto Mackinnon

Such a ridiculous argument I can barely be bothered lol but everyone can plainly see that isn't his actual ability. A 2400m WFA race on a wet track more suitable than a handicap and a 2000m race on a wet Randwick is more suitable than a 2000m race at the Valley for him. Whether he holds his form during the Autumn again we will see but the races are definitely more suitable in Sydney

My point is he has won 2 from 10 domestically and this argument that he is now some super consistent horse with lengths on the rest of the country is utterly laughable.

You 100% need to run him in everything while you’ve got him. He is equally liable to come back full Goldman if you try and save him for the autumn.

My point is he has won 2 from 10 domestically and this argument that he is now some super consistent horse with lengths on the rest of the country is utterly laughable.

You 100% need to run him in everything while you’ve got him. He is equally liable to come back full Goldman if you try and save him for the autumn.

What's the Goldy CC/CP/MC treble paying at ParisBet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah it's the exact same level as the other two and if they're not up to it neither is he

So you wouldnt take 100s a horse that’s going to jump single figures?

Interesting

AB has to go in favourite now after everything else s**t the bed over the last couple weeks.

Barring Gold Trip lining up

And you’d lay it for your entire spring account given it’s just beaten vow and declare.

Fangirl could be close to a moral if waller re routes it but doubt he does

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing WS Cox Plate 2023

Back