Racing WS Cox Plate Day 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I woke up on the morning and thought it was all over. Not ideal is it.

To be honest I didn’t think the bet had much legs until Royal Patronage and Evaporate accepted for the race. Should keep the field closer to Jenni, just hoping Prognosis doesn’t turn up.

No cash out option. Would have taken it if there was. If I had $11.6k sitting around in our bank account I would lay it on Betfair for a nice $2.5k profit.

The bet should have been dead when Brissy were 44 points down against GWS and then behind against Geelong so it’s been a great ride.

God bless that no cash out option

POJ just breaks everything haha. Prog couldn't risk having what happened to VS in the QE happen, and left itself open to anything else. VS has absolutely flogged them tho what a win. About my fifth second for the day but honestly just happy to watch a run like that and not have POJ steal another one

Via Sistina - European horse making our horses look second rate. Easiest win in the Cox Plate you'll ever see. Broke Winx's track record too for the Moonee Valley 2040m.

Bloody awesome. Congrats!
Absolutely stunned. I can’t tell you what that type of money does for our family. Credit card paid off and cut up. Haven’t been able to pay that thing off for four years. Chrissy presents for the kids and breathing space for a while.

I was speechless as it turned into the home straight. Was an easy watch in the end. My heart was pounding as they left the gates and I was just trying to stay calm. My daughter got stung by a bee about 20mins before jump, it was all happening.

Now for the Melbourne Cup!!! I love this forum. AFL in winter and the racing in Spring time.

Absolutely stunned. I can’t tell you what that type of money does for our family. Credit card paid off and cut up. Haven’t been able to pay that thing off for four years. Chrissy presents for the kids and breathing space for a while.

I was speechless as it turned into the home straight. Was an easy watch in the end. My heart was pounding as they left the gates and I was just trying to stay calm. My daughter got stung by a bee about 20mins before jump, it was all happening.

Now for the Melbourne Cup!!! I love this forum. AFL in winter and the racing in Spring time.

Well it's all well and good for you guys with good teams 😄

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing WS Cox Plate Day 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back