WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately He’s a few cans short of a six pack feel bad for him

Either that or he has the six cans but is lacking the plastic thingy holding them all together...

Wow, that promo between Liv and Becky was terrible. Liv started mocking her for being emotional after a big match, yet I think(?) she’s the face? Becky certainly didn’t talk as the face.

And then Becky, absolutely out of nowhere, says let’s settle this - with a 5 on 5 tag match. Why? Why would she give a stuff about doing a 10 person tag, a few weeks after survivor series? She bangs on about not needing friends etc - so why? Felt completely out of character

then boom, here’s one we prepared earlier, entire match just whacked up on the tron- selected teams and all!

Last edited:

Is that WWE firing back at AEW - Edge to Miz " You have people on other shows mentioning your name to get a cheap pop"

Edge/Miz prom seems to be the only thing worth checking out on RAW, again, RAW has no direction, it's sad to see what was the best show in wrestling for a long time fall so low.

Edge/Miz prom seems to be the only thing worth checking out on RAW, again, RAW has no direction, it's sad to see what was the best show in wrestling for a long time fall so low.
Good to see your 2 favourite sports entertainers and future AEW Dark Tag Team El Generico and Kevin Steen with wins in the main event of Smackdown and RAW!

I’m not minding the current world title feud it’s a fairly fresh type of fued having multiple people gunning for the world title. As much as I like Big E I wouldn’t mind Owens or Rollins winning the title with Big E winning the rumble or getting another reign not long after. I’m getting sick of lengthy title reigns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RAW just needs a total overhaul. The whole presentation. How lame is the start now, compared to years past. It used to really set the scene with the killer intro and theme, into the pyro etc. I honestly cannot stand the cold start now just straight into a dead arena and that weird looking AR robot pointing at the town name. Does not get anyone psyched at all.

Vindication for giving up on WWE in one single picture.

I'm sure I'll give it a go again from Rumble to WM, but I've never felt better about saving my 7 hours a week. Even spending 3 hours on the other company leaves me 4 hours better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back