WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAW just needs a total overhaul. The whole presentation. How lame is the start now, compared to years past. It used to really set the scene with the killer intro and theme, into the pyro etc. I honestly cannot stand the cold start now just straight into a dead arena and that weird looking AR robot pointing at the town name. Does not get anyone psyched at all.

Across the nation and this one got me excited for some rasslin’

Across the nation and this one got me excited for some rasslin’

Nothing will beat those days, that intro was awesome and as soon as they cut to the crowd with the raw background music it was already electric. They always mixed it up to sometimes it was Stone Colds tune first up or McMahon, DX or they went straight to a match which more often than not was half decent like the New Age Outlaws entrance to kick off the show.

Nothing will beat those days, that intro was awesome and as soon as they cut to the crowd with the raw background music it was already electric. They always mixed it up to sometimes it was Stone Colds tune first up or McMahon, DX or they went straight to a match which more often than not was half decent like the New Age Outlaws entrance to kick off the show.

Any sort of fast paced rock music, not the crap rap they are going with now. Across the Nation and the RAW is WAR theme obvious number ones, but I also loved the more recent Enemies by Shinedown and Legendary by Skillet as themes.

But it’s more the dead starts. No crowd excitement and no pyro. Doesn’t get anyone hyped at all. They should also use the intro video more rather than once a blue moon.

Any sort of fast paced rock music, not the crap rap they are going with now. Across the Nation and the RAW is WAR theme obvious number ones, but I also loved the more recent Enemies by Shinedown and Legendary by Skillet as themes.

But it’s more the dead starts. No crowd excitement and no pyro. Doesn’t get anyone hyped at all. They should also use the intro video more rather than once a blue moon.

The Raw is War intro made you wanna run through walls when it kicked in- shattered I never got to be there in the crowd when it was playing, followed by those rocket-down-the-rope missile like pyro as it cut to the live arena! Would have been epic

Last edited:
I got my attitude era belt today brought back some memories on special and went **** it.

Raw just sucks so bad, honestly you can't do anything about the 3 hours.

Edge heel turn on Big E and win the title big moment and just have Edge go all Rated R, I would even like a tag team to come up and team with him get a push no idea who would work.

Have AJ or Balor win the Rumble or a Chamber event for the number 1 contender at Mania.

Have them hopefully Balor go over.

I want Liv to do well, she is terrible absolute cringe, I think we will get a Rhea Ripley resurgence eventually and back winning the title just keep her away from Charlotte.

Riddle and RKO building to something obviously would like to see the Street Profits lose over and over until MVP steps in and makes a new and improved Hurt Business, feud leading into Mania against The Blood Line would be special, I say this monthly, Lashley wins the Rumble.

I'm always amazed they don't have the Cruiser weights on Raw, put on a really good 20 minute match and **** off.

Any idea what they were doing with Theory?

The Raw is War intro made you wanna run through walls when it kicked in- shattered I never got to be there in the crowd when it was playing, followed by those rocket-down-the-rope missile like pyro as it cut to the live arena! Would have been epic

Yeah miss the missile like pyro with full missile sound effects!

get ready for the lies, revisionist history and corporate buzzwords.

Random question as I have been watching 2001 WWF.

Did anyone ever go to WWF New York reasurant/bar?

Not as the WWe restaurant but I have been the venue, its now a Hard Rock Cafe.

Not as the WWe restaurant but I have been the venue, its now a Hard Rock Cafe.

Yep also went to the Hard Rock which I only just realised was the WWF reasurant.

Amazing location If it couldn't work in 2001 it will never work.

get ready for the lies, revisionist history and corporate buzzwords.

Shame because really he is one of the more interesting people I have come across. Such a strange and mysterious man.

Yep also went to the Hard Rock which I only just realised was the WWF reasurant.

Amazing location If it couldn't work in 2001 it will never work.

Wasn't it more because of some dodgy business dealings by the people who ran it? I think it was decently successful for a period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame because really he is one of the more interesting people I have come across. Such a strange and mysterious man.

Wasn't it more because of some dodgy business dealings by the people who ran it? I think it was decently successful for a period.

Also insanely (and I mean insanely) high rent. I'd say without being jam packed constantly and or being able to charge a shit load for tix it just wasn't viable. Think I've heard BP suspected this without knowing specifically.

Also insanely (and I mean insanely) high rent. I'd say without being jam packed constantly and or being able to charge a sh*t load for tix it just wasn't viable. Think I've heard BP suspected this without knowing specifically.
Haha ****, I just realised the same thing! We did a NYE event in there a few years ago, (all you could eat and drink) and then bum rushed out on to the street to watch the ball drop (Cops just let us enter which is nuts given how much security and lining up that has to be done).

cost an absolute mint, but sure as hell beats standing in the cold for 16+ hours to see the ball drop (not to mention what happens when people “need to go to the toilet” in those pens…)

but never realised till right now that it was the same place as WEF New York!

So there was never an end game for the Elias vignettes, they had no idea where to go with it. Supposedly they had plans a few weeks back for a rebranding where he was wearing Randy Savage-esque tights and colours........but it got canned by Vince because he didn't like it.

I'm never going to get my Elias push am I?

So there was never an end game for the Elias vignettes, they had no idea where to go with it. Supposedly they had plans a few weeks back for a rebranding where he was wearing Randy Savage-esque tights and colours........but it got canned by Vince because he didn't like it.

I'm never going to get my Elias push am I?

just be glad you’re not getting the Elias push out the door….

What ridiculous and unrealistic (even for wrasslin) booking/writing.

Matches never start after a guy is beat down and can’t stand up, let alone title matches.. The only exception is when they get back up and say bring it on, with the ref trying to talk them out of it.
What “sport” would allow a match to start under these circumstances? It’s not even like is a Uber face and evil management in this case..

But this just made Brock look like a dick and an idiot. The whole “he’s disrespecting Roman” is so stupid. Why wouldn’t Brock at least come out and destroy Roman straight after?
Smackdown has turned to garbage since the draft - rest of the ep was 100% fast forwardable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back