WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

get ready for the lies, revisionist history and corporate buzzwords.
"The Ringer's Bill Simmons is an executive producer"

This gives me some hope, I guess we shall see

As much as a campaigner Vince is wwe have really looked after Jeff multiple times can’t blame them for releasing him after he refused help again

Sadly Once a Drug Addict always a Drug Addict

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I meant it's sad that's the only thing in all of wrestling you can find to enjoy.
Meh NXT is still 2 hours of content, that's more than enough wrestling to enjoy I reckon. RAW and SmackDown have got plenty of dudes I like but they're not going to be used properly so no use investing time into it, I still can't fully get behind AEE because they'll do two/three weeks of good TV followed by ten weeks of crap.

Seen a geadlibe saying Zayn and lesnar should make a tag team. I must admit it kind of intrigues me.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lesnar vs Reigns is the only wrestling outside of NXT worth watching right now in my opinion, I could watch them fight over and over again honestly.

It’s certainly the number one attraction in wrestling right now.

SmackDown is so short on talent right now, especially after the Hardy release. It could really do with a few call ups from NXT or better yet an end to the brand extension

Seen a geadlibe saying Zayn and lesnar should make a tag team. I must admit it kind of intrigues me.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I so wish Lesnar was more involved in the product and not just a part time million dollar appearance performer. He’s just so damn good. Could you actually imagine a couple of vignettes of him and Zayn out fishing and hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back