Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: www.footyjumpers.com

How come we're talking about this stuff in the footyjumpers.com thread. This is more RCT material.

How come we're talking about this stuff in the footyjumpers.com thread. This is more RCT material.

Agreed, I tried to steer people back on topic a few posts ago. I would spark some more footyjumpers.com talk but I don't actually have anything to talk about

Agreed, I tried to steer people back on topic a few posts ago. I would spark some more footyjumpers.com talk but I don't actually have anything to talk about

has anyone checked out this website lately?? :cool:

http://www.footyjumpers.com

I think it's midnight now in Vancouver. We'll hear from him in due time.

I did just before you posted this :)

its a good site, it has a ton of info about foot jumpers worn by AFL players over the years. As well as every jumper worn, it also has official logos as well!! :p

yes, very educational if you love footy and it even has the old guernseys from the VFA times!

(we should be Mero's advertising people)

should have a word to him ;)

its a good site, it has a ton of info about foot jumpers worn by AFL players over the years. As well as every jumper worn, it also has official logos as well!! :p
If only we had a place to post about it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed that the ochre guernsey isn't quite correct on the website

165866.jpg

West-Coast-Away-2000.gif

There is no navy in between the 2 wings and the orange/yellow continues up the side where the small wing doesn't quite meet the cuffs, as opposed to the navy gap. Either that, or the 2nd wing touches the top and there is a thin navy gap between them (can't really tell because of sponsors). I know how much this guernsey is loved on this forum so I thought it was important to get it right

Anyone know how I can get to footyjumpers.com. The link aint working for me, is there another link???

If I ever have a problem with it first time I press F5 and it refreshes and usually connects.

Sometimes does it to me, one refresh and its all gravy baby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back