Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: www.footyjumpers.com

Very nice, though the colour scheme may be a little too bright.

Just as an example, I threw this together using the current website colours:
footyjumperslogo.png

x9ixj.jpg

:)

Logo looks good :thumbsu:

I had a thought today about the sponsors logos and copyright issues, maybe to show how the logo impacts upon the design of the guernsey (colours/size), and how they've changed over the years, you could have the sponsor logo box, without the logo.

Hawks 2011

hawks2011sponsersfj.jpg

Tigers 2011 (with logos like Jeep where the background of the logo is the same as the guernsey, you'd just leave it off)

tigers2011sponsersfj.jpg

Eagles 1997 (Hungry Jack's on the rear is left off as well)

eagles1997sponsersfj.jpg

People know how to use address bars, putting .com in a logo isn't needed these days - so 90's. Other then that, quite a good logo.

Please no sponsors or blanked out AFL badges, it does look messy.

I suppose it'd hardly work either if you did a version of the logo with the product typre replacing the actual brand name, e.g. have 'BURGERS' written in place oh Hungry Jacks, in the same font?

People know how to use address bars, putting .com in a logo isn't needed these days - so 90's. Other then that, quite a good logo.

Actually from a branding perspective, the name "footyjumpers.com" works much better than "footyjumpers".

So it isn't there because it helps people remember what to type, but because it works better as a brand name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because I'm sure Kevin Bartlett would be a Collingwood supporter :rolleyes:
Caught out again SwampCreature....

Seriously though, cut it out mate. Enough's enough and no offence but it wasn't really funny in the first place.
One question though SC, if you are really Rhett then why do you go for the Suns instead of the Tiges? ;)

Haha, maybe I am being a bit grumpy, but I know that I wouldn't like someone trying to impersonate me and my identity, particularly if I was 'famous' or well-known. I would just find it weird and a bit creepy, to say the least...:eek:

Will the real Rhett Bartlett please stand up.

Exactly what I'm trying to get at. It's just gone too far imo

Offtopic, but what's with the new veteran tags? First time I've noticed them and tbh I don't like them. Some people have the new ones, others have the old ones

Back to Mero. North have had a V neck since 1975, not the sports collar, V collar. They wore a sports collar in the 74 gf against Richmond. Richmond wore a sports collar (v neck with collar) in the 1973 gf against Carlton.

I had a thought today about the sponsors logos and copyright issues, maybe to show how the logo impacts upon the design of the guernsey (colours/size), and how they've changed over the years, you could have the sponsor logo box, without the logo.

I have actually tried the sponsors blanked out idea about 10 years ago.
Looked terrible then, and won't look much better now.

This - on both counts.

I've thought similar, thanks FXD for posting those mockups which gave me a better view of it. :thumbsu:
Mero has spoken now, so let's never have sponsors on Mero's guernseys :cool:

It mightn't have been funny, but SwampCreature was clearly joking. Everyone knows rbartlett is rbartlett. Just need to lighten up about it. God help us we can't show any sense of humor or have any arguments without everything being reported and infracted. Don't want this board to degenerate into petty post reporting, and tit-for-tat reporting. In the meantime tho, can we just not antagonize it any more, keeping the joke going, etc.

This is getting very silly. The thread topic is about Mero and his site, so please let's get back on topic.

Was told today a teams home jumper willtotally change 4 next season. A team with mabye west in there name. Fromwhat i amtold they want to go back to there roots and be named there originalname with old jumper. I would love for it to be true.

Was told today a teams home jumper willtotally change 4 next season. A team with mabye west in there name. Fromwhat i amtold they want to go back to there roots and be named there originalname with old jumper. I would love for it to be true.
Greater Western Sydney will wear the jumper they wore when first came into the league?

Wow

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back