Multiplat Yakuza games

Remove this Banner Ad

That bloke is Grabkuza

I think I went about 2 minutes without landing a single blow and he was just grabbing me and smashing me with his baton. arseh*le. 😂

The other infuriating one is getting knocked down, getting up and being grabbed straight away by an enemy and trying to wriggle out of it. Rinse and repeat another 3 times over the next minute. 😂

I think I went about 2 minutes without landing a single blow and he was just geabbing me and smashing me with his baton. arseh*le. 😂

The other infuriating one is getting knocked down, getting up and being grabbed straight away by an enemy and trying to wriggle out of it. Rinse and repeat another 3 times over the next minutes. 😂

The WORST for this was Munakata!!! I swear to anybody playing 4, if you're just playing the story and don't want to get the armour for Tanimura that apparently makes you immune to gun shot knockdowns then at least take some weapons with you.

Oh my god. If he wasn't knocking me down it was the group of body guards juggling me uncontrollably like I was playing Tekken. Horrible, horrible fight if unprepared as I was lol.

The WORST for this was Munakata!!! I swear to anybody playing 4, if you're just playing the story and don't want to get the armour for Tanimura that apparently makes you immune to gun shot knockdowns then at least take some weapons with you.

Oh my god. If he wasn't knocking me down it was the group of body guards juggling me uncontrollably like I was playing Tekken. Horrible, horrible fight if unprepared as I was lol.

Fortunately, Y4 has the same hack as Y3 where you can die 3 times and change to easy. I just did it against
Kiryu
, so much easier,

Restarted Y3 on Easy and caught back up within about 30-40 mins. Played another hour or so but I'm still at the bloody orphanage. Meant to be heading back to the Cho, but no, I need to chase a ****ing dog around town and play baseball first. This parts really just drags on.

Restarted Y3 on Easy and caught back up within about 30-40 mins. Played another hour or so but I'm still at the bloody orphanage. Meant to be heading back to the Cho, but no, I need to chase a ******* dog around town and play baseball first. This parts really just drags on.

Haha. There is another chapter in the story, after that one, where you’re back at the orphanage playing Dad for an overly long time.

I am playing Y4. That Haruka and Kiryu scene when
Hamazaki returns
. Y5 and Y6 ruined her IMO. :(

The ending of Kiryu's chapter in 5

Oh My God Wow GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am at the start of Chapter. I ran into “Dashing Young Lad.” 😂

I always chuckle at some of the names for NPC’s.

Translating must be tough sometimes as with different language families you can't just translate word for word. So often the translations are nothing more than some words trying to portray the original meaning. Like I noticed when some female characters refer to their older brother they will say "onii chan" however the translation will write the brothers name

Back in Okinawa, searching for Haruka around town is totally what I want to be doing so close to the end.

Chapter 9 or 10?

You’ll be pleased to know this is the last time you will need to do any of that in these games. :p

So much of Y3 feels like "why am I doing this?" but when every game after draws back to it for some important plot device you just go

View attachment 1731325

I love that every game is connected and what we have is basically 30+ years of history instead of every game being its own self-contained saga. IMO, it really is the perfect crime drama.

Finished Y3. Overall story was good, but way too much orphanage BS and that shitty plot point mentioned above annoyed me.

Will fire up Y4 over the weekend, already have it downloaded.

Can we meme Richardson now?

"...I'd have killed you.. when first, we met"

"If you're looking for Daigo, Mine's taken him up to the rUf ☝️"

Can we meme Richardson now?

"...I'd have killed you.. when first, we met"

"If you're looking for Daigo, Mine's taken him up to the rUf ☝️"
Haha, I picked up on that too. I was like "To the what now?!".

You can add Jarring, awful American voice acting to my cons list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Yakuza games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back