Preview Yer A Lizard Harry - Magic Round - Richmond VS Sydney - Adelaide Oval - Friday 8:10PM (GMT)

Who will win

• Sydney 1-7

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Sydney 8-20

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Sydney 20-39

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Sydney 39+

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Richmond 1-7

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Richmond 8-20

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Richmond 20-39

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Richmond 39+

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Wingardium Leviosa

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing will be

Warner Jr. for Cunningham (no one else available to play forward 50, so Warner Jr. probably the easy choice this early in the week.)
Fox for T. McCartin
Gould or Francis for P. McCartin (could be waiting til the final training session for that one to see who would be best.)
McLean for Franklin

I've forgotten someone haven't I

Maybe with Lynch out, we're going Rampe and Fox as a key position defenders, Mills 3rd tall / interceptor and Corey playing in midfield with Gulden to play more inside minutes.

I’m hoping they don’t olay 3 Talls upfront and have heeney going for marks

Play Logan high

Amarty and heeney deeper
Why are you opposed to the three talls forward line? It's what we've had the last two years where we've been probably the highest scoring side. Fair dinkum the forward line's a mess at the moment but I'm not willing to scrap that structure yet

Why are you opposed to the three talls forward line? It's what we've had the last two years where we've been probably the highest scoring side. Fair dinkum the forward line's a mess at the moment but I'm not willing to scrap that structure yet
They can’t get any structure or separation

McLean is a dud amd turns like the titanic so doesn’t give us anything defensive wise

I think the main issue is Buddy losing form/age and that he and Amartey were always going for the same ball. It's why I prefer McLean in the side when Franklin plays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just know that Riewoldt is going to turn back the clock and have a ripper this week. Seems to go well against the Swans or at least contribute.

However, more worried about Cumberland who brings a lot of energy to his play. He had an almost game against the dogs but missed a few he’d normally get.

Shai Bolton and Dusty are always dangerous and quality finishers.

If Clarke comes in id clamp Liam Baker gives them some decent run out of defence.

Hopefully with Gould there it's not shades of Darcy Cameron's injury when Sinclair did his shoulder back in 2019.

(I feel like that sentence made no sense)

Only thing with Stephens is he runs hard yes and gets the ball but he is not damaging at all , just bombs and misses tackles

Jmac is damaging by foot but the form he is in is rubbish to
JMac has been very disappointing as far as I am concerned. His tackling has become non-existant and players just brush him aside. I can see that he has had a change of role where he is now the defensive winger who drops back behind the ball, but now instead of making runs down the wing he is just mopping up in our D50 and short-passing it off. He can be so much better than that but is really out of form.

I'll have another crack...

Out: Buddy, McCartins
In: Fox, Warner, Sheldrick

Roberts can be sub again.

Rampe, Fox, Mills, Blakey will have to handle any talls in the Tigers F50. Warner and Sheldrick to allow others additional mid time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back