Preview Yer A Lizard Harry - Magic Round - Richmond VS Sydney - Adelaide Oval - Friday 8:10PM (GMT)

Who will win

• Sydney 1-7

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Sydney 8-20

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Sydney 20-39

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Sydney 39+

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Richmond 1-7

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Richmond 8-20

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Richmond 20-39

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Richmond 39+

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Wingardium Leviosa

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Corey will play a sort of Clarke role at HF. I can't imagine they'll throw him to the wolves by making him run with Rioli like Clarke might were he to play, but high octane running up and back with tackling pressure I suspect will be his main instructions.

And I reckon it means Cunningham will be in defence because they'll go with Rampe, Fox and Blakey as the talls. So Warner takes Harry's spot. McLean in for Franklin.

Apparently simply being on a list for 4 years entitles you to senior games.

I doubt the swans are leaving Gould in the dark about what's required.
No it doesn't but holding the whole backline in the reserves together does. Under hard circumstances last year too. He had virtually no listed players in the backs

I'd still be quite surprised if they went with Warner Jr. over Sheldrick for that forward spot. I get that Warner Jr.'s played some good footy in that role, but I feel like Sheldrick's tackling and pressuring is more what we're lacking in the forward 50 atm than just a quick, skilful player.
Well, Corey is a confirmed in.

And I’m not sure what other role he plays?

Corey warner gets the nod. Obviously not going to blood Gould as they would have told him already to let his parents know

No it doesn't but holding the whole backline in the reserves together does. Under hard circumstances last year too. He had virtually no listed players in the backs
Fair enough. Which key defender should we have dropped to let him in?

Fair enough. Which key defender should we have dropped to let him in?
Well Smartie we didn't need to drop anyone. They are all injured. Last year Paddy was injured with concussion too as was Tom. So, he could have filled in then but he got injured himself. Longmire said had Gould been fit he would have gotten the nod. Players do not bneed to be dropped. There are always injuries. ALWAYS

Francis & Gould both injured! Our defensive stock got gutted in 1 weekend.

So Corey, McLean and Fox in for Paddy, Tom and Cunningham all but confirmed

McLean in fair dinkum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Smartie we didn't need to drop anyone. They are all injured.
I'm not referring to right now. In fact, I said he'd be stiff not to get called up this week. I was referring to the previous 2 years where we've had multiple players capable of playing as a key defender in Rampe, Fox, both McCartins (and occasionally Melican). We were fortunate enough to rarely have any them injured, let alone more than one.

So it's really not a personal attack on the guy that he hasn't been called up.

We'd all love to see what he's got but it just hasn't fallen his way yet.

Too early to put a line through Gould and Francis. Probably more so Gould.
Reports state that he left the track on Saturday with a sore foot and didn’t complete the session. One would think he’d have had scans Monday. Nothing in the injury report yesterday and Longmire is quoted saying that both Gould and Francis trained today.

We will see what happens but I wouldn’t be suprised to see him get a call up yet

A bit soon but Edwards must play. There is no one else.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Given the Tigers will only have 2 tall forwards, reckon we'll just go with Rampe and Fox. Blakey and Mills to help.

Don't think we've seen enough of Edwards to suggest he'd be an improvement.

Looking for last minute accommodation?
Airbnb has the answer;

Another private room, listed as an “Adelaide City Fringe House”, will set you back $3870 for the four days.

The one-bedroom, shared-bathroom stay boasts a double bed and kitchen and is located close to the city.

While guests will be able to enjoy newly-purchased kitchen appliances and the “comfortable and quiet environment”, they face a “surcharge” for laundry, parking, internet and heating and cooling.

Looks luxurious;
bdec907a78e1d9d8ee94ece0c4b8dc68.jpg
This bedroom will set you back over $3,800 for the Gather Round dates. Picture: Airbnb

Unsurprisingly;
Punters were quick to evoke the iconic words from Darryl Kerrigan from Australian film The Castle as they reacted to news of the prices.
“Tell them they are dreaming,” several people wrote online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back